Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Everyone Is Beginning To Sound Like Nnamdi Kanu. Why? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everyone Is Beginning To Sound Like Nnamdi Kanu. Why? (3612 Views)

Details of man That Looked Like Nnamdi Kanu In Burial Exposed In VIDEO / Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline / Boy Sprayed Money For Dressing & Talking Like Nnamdi Kanu On His Graduation Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone Is Beginning To Sound Like Nnamdi Kanu. Why? by abouzaid: 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
EchoCharlie:
Because you will still bring your illicit drugs to our land just as you currently do in south east Asia. We have to keep an eye on you criminals
story for the gods, when Malaysia become tired of Singapore, they expelled her.please campaign for the expelling of Biafra.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone Is Beginning To Sound Like Nnamdi Kanu. Why? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
abouzaid:
story for the gods, when Malaysia become tired of Singapore, they expelled her.please campaign for the expelling of Biafra.
9 out of 10 Nigerians on death row in south east Asia are Igbos. Granting you Biafra will not stop your criminality, you need to be watched closely by others

1 Like

Re: Everyone Is Beginning To Sound Like Nnamdi Kanu. Why? by abouzaid: 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
EchoCharlie:
9 out of 10 Nigerians on death row in south east Asia are Igbos. Granting you Biafra will not stop your criminality, you need to be watched closely by others
9 out of every 10 Nigerians in UK prisons are Yoruba. 9 out of every Nigerians on death row in Saudi Arabia are Hausa. Please, tell Osibanjo that the unity of Nigeria is negotiable.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Everyone Is Beginning To Sound Like Nnamdi Kanu. Why? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 10:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
People who do such are the minority. A majority of Igbos do honest and legitimate business
EchoCharlie:
When ibos commit mass murders everyday when they produce adulterated and substandard drugs, they seek truth and fairness abi?

7 Likes

Re: Everyone Is Beginning To Sound Like Nnamdi Kanu. Why? by Odkosh: 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
SIRTee15:

Yeah, just like one adeyinka grandson is spreading hate all over you tube.....
Insulting other ethnic groups and passing a message full of delusion n grandeur.....
He's just a reincarnate of Nnamdi kanu from the west side...
But he speaks restructuring n secession....
Tmrw, if he spearhead a movement n fortunately gains enough momentum....
His followers will claim restructuring came tru him....
How many western people support him. We are not like you people. Get that.
Re: Everyone Is Beginning To Sound Like Nnamdi Kanu. Why? by SIRTee15: 11:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
Odkosh:
How many western people support him. We are not like you people. Get that.

Support someone that preaches hate n denigrates other tribes....
You guyz should even be lucky Yorubas are not very much into him or else, you tube would have been burnt down by now....
Most of his commenters are igbos....
Yoruba clearly are avoiding him....
I supported him initially, because he promotes the principle of self preservation n native consciousness among Yoruba people....
But his rhetoric are becoming too close for comfort....
There are better ways of getting things done rather than spreading hate speeches...
Nigeria will be restructured, it's just a matter of when....
We don't need people with unstable mind n irrational thought to set the whole place ablaze.....

1 Like

Re: Everyone Is Beginning To Sound Like Nnamdi Kanu. Why? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
Read what you just typed about an entire region. If your type make it to heaven i will gladly go to hell.
EchoCharlie:
Because you will still bring your illicit drugs to our land just as you currently do in south east Asia. We have to keep an eye on you criminals

9 Likes

Re: Everyone Is Beginning To Sound Like Nnamdi Kanu. Why? by ContentedK: 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
Pls you guys should put some respek on his name, make sure you use MAZI before his name....

6 Likes

Re: Everyone Is Beginning To Sound Like Nnamdi Kanu. Why? by OnyeOGA(m): 9:57am On Mar 19, 2018
abouzaid:
i just saw ur signature.
Thanks for Coming up with the forum. I have created my own account. My username is OnyeOGA
i will alert my friends.
God bless you..

2 Likes

Re: Everyone Is Beginning To Sound Like Nnamdi Kanu. Why? by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 19, 2018
overall90:
The truth is that for a reason I don't understand,the black man pretends a lot.
the white man sees a problem and tries to proffer a solution and that has largely led to his advancement and development but the black man sees a problem and pretends like the problem isn't there.
every sane human being could see that the way Nigeria is structured,that it will be impossible to make progress but everybody keeps pretending while hiding under the usual age long crap that the unity of Nigerian is not negotiable.
with all the killings and hatred going on,one begins to wonder which stupid unity they are talking about.
And they believe that God has time to listen to mumu prayers.

cc lzaa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone Is Beginning To Sound Like Nnamdi Kanu. Why? by LZAA: 11:17am On Mar 19, 2018
imhotep:
cc lzaa
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Everyone Is Beginning To Sound Like Nnamdi Kanu. Why? by LZAA: 11:17am On Mar 19, 2018
imhotep:
cc lzaa
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone Is Beginning To Sound Like Nnamdi Kanu. Why? by conehead2018: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
SIRTee15:
Before Nnamdi kanu, people had been agitating for restructuring.....
As far back as OBJ tenure as civilian president, there had been calls for restructuring.....
We've had 2 conferences on restructuring b4 anyone even knew kanu....
We had niger delta militants who wrecked serious havoc on the national purse n their persistent call for resource control....
Restructuring agitation is bigger than kanu n its beyond him......
It's very much obvious that nigeria will eventually be restructured......
It's just a matter of when....
Even the hardened buhari is beginning to shift grounds....
He recently agreed to state police.....
The northerners are beginning to see its inevitability.....
The present system isn't working n sensible people will question it n demand for a new approach....
Kanu or no kanu....
The worst case scenario, the next southern president will usher in restructuring....
We'll not repeat the mistake of jonathan who was waiting for the perfect time to act....
my brother stop twisting facts you and I knew too well that notting has shaken the north more than kanus ipob movement. All the era you mentioned was only dealt with as a normal agitation but ipob threatened the unity of Nigeria which shook the foundation of Nigeria that lead to the restructuring debate which died down immediately KANU left the scene.
Now like the op pointed out we made a big mistake due to myopic and cowardly sentiments refused to move the right pawns on the chess board.

4 Likes

Re: Everyone Is Beginning To Sound Like Nnamdi Kanu. Why? by shallysgirl: 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

By their attitudes and tendencies, ibos are hateable. Period.
Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, South Africa, Ghana, China, Northern and Western nigeria - are these coincidencies ? No.
Hate all you want, nothing changes. The Jews were and are still hated, but they remain above only.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everyone Is Beginning To Sound Like Nnamdi Kanu. Why? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

By their attitudes and tendencies, ibos are hateable. Period.
Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, South Africa, Ghana, China, Northern and Western nigeria - are these coincidencies ? No.
Igbo amaka grin grin

cc lzaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone Is Beginning To Sound Like Nnamdi Kanu. Why? by shallysgirl: 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
EchoCharlie:
Senseless comment.

4 Likes

Re: Everyone Is Beginning To Sound Like Nnamdi Kanu. Why? by LZAA: 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
imhotep:
Igbo amaka grin grin
cc lzaa
grin grin
Re: Everyone Is Beginning To Sound Like Nnamdi Kanu. Why? by kernel504(m): 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
wakaman:
Yanmiri one corner dance thread. Nnamdi Kanu was an anarchist! Talking about killing people and other empty threats.
Now he would always be LATE.

And Nigeria will be LATER. Nigeria is an ending nation.
Re: Everyone Is Beginning To Sound Like Nnamdi Kanu. Why? by kernel504(m): 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

People have been agitating for restructuring ages before even Nnamdi Kanu left the shores of nigeria.
The only thing that made him popular was hate speech and that's hardly anything to make one proud or gloat about except if one is ibo. They don't mind gloating about things that make one belong to the class of miscreants.

Has Nnamdi said half the Northerners have said, ranging from El-rufi to Buhari?
The truth is that Nigeria is highly retrogressive by every positive indices and index.

1 Like

Re: Everyone Is Beginning To Sound Like Nnamdi Kanu. Why? by kernel504(m): 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
EchoCharlie:

Wow! Imagine your brothers ravaging your fellow Nigerians life and means of livelihood.
Re: Everyone Is Beginning To Sound Like Nnamdi Kanu. Why? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
abouzaid:
why should we be the one to campaign for you guys Una no get representative?

1 Like

Re: Everyone Is Beginning To Sound Like Nnamdi Kanu. Why? by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
kernel504:

Has Nnamdi said half the Northerners have said, ranging from El-rufi to Buhari?
The truth is that Nigeria is highly retrogressive by every positive indices and index.

You are partially right.
Re: Everyone Is Beginning To Sound Like Nnamdi Kanu. Why? by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
shallysgirl:
Hate all you want, nothing changes. The Jews were and are still hated, but they remain above only.

Are you Jews now ?
Re: Everyone Is Beginning To Sound Like Nnamdi Kanu. Why? by shallysgirl: 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Are you Jews now ?
Whatever,you can keep hating after all, Muslims hate Christian and Christians aren't Jews but God has kept them above only.
Re: Everyone Is Beginning To Sound Like Nnamdi Kanu. Why? by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
shallysgirl:
Whatever,you can keep hating after all, Muslims hate Christian and Christians aren't Jews but God has kept them above only.

Shally baby, i guess you don't hate, or do you ?
Re: Everyone Is Beginning To Sound Like Nnamdi Kanu. Why? by horsepower101: 1:56am On Mar 26, 2018
NNAMDI KANU HAS BEEN VINDICATED
Re: Everyone Is Beginning To Sound Like Nnamdi Kanu. Why? by abouzaid: 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
OnyeOGA:

i just saw ur signature.
Thanks for Coming up with the forum. I have created my own account. My username is OnyeOGA
i will alert my friends.
God bless you..
you're welcome, sorry for the slow update of the website.i lost my phone to pick pockets but we're fully back now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. / Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me / "President Buhari Is Mentally Weak" Kadaria Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.