Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Yahaya Bello Becoming Buhari's Errand Boy - CAN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Becoming Buhari's Errand Boy - CAN (24488 Views)

Edwin Clark: Mamman Daura Is Cabal Leader In Aso Rock, Garba Shehu Is Errand Boy / Nigerians Are Interested In Fashola Becoming Buhari’s Successor / Resume Or Resign: Senate Is Buhari’s Errand Boys – Charlie Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Becoming Buhari's Errand Boy - CAN by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
CAN should just re-register as an opposition party and not bother about their role in the preaching business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Becoming Buhari's Errand Boy - CAN by ogbeniolola: 12:17am On Feb 12, 2018
We know the party where CAN belongs!....CAN was quiet when Fayose & Wike boisterously wished Buhari dead and didn't see the rot in Ekiti and the worsening insecurity in Rivers! Now that Yahaya Bello 's lone voice is canvassing support for Buhari, CAN is shamefully referring to him as errand boy. So whose errand boys are Wike and Fayose?.....Yahaya Bello is only making the point that the duo of Fayose & Wike do not have monopoly of madness in politics!

CAN is not bothered that notable Christian figures like Catholics do not associate with the body and it is only peopled by characters like Ayo Oritsajafor and his likes in its fold; the best moments of CAN was when it had Arch Bishop Olubunmi Okojie as its head!....I have never seen Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Tunde Bakare etc openly identifying with CAN. So one wonders who the people in CAN are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Becoming Buhari's Errand Boy - CAN by clickwtB(m): 12:29am On Feb 12, 2018
Its a BIG shame if a religious organisation abandon GODLINESS/FAIRNESS/TOLERANCE and EMPATHY and turn to power mongering,looters soothing and hate spreader!!!!!!Any religious organisation thats openly condones corruption is doomed&cursed!!!!
Some deranged persons now use social media space/oppurtunity to spew extreme hatred/intolerance/fake bigotry!
A GOD fearing religious organisation must abhore wickedness!!!!!
GYB is a GOD creation and leadership is also GOD ordained.
GYB has his opinion and that of his supporters,you can make your irrelevant noise but we are right behind him.
GYB of course respect all reasonable and responsible religious organisations.
Re: Yahaya Bello Becoming Buhari's Errand Boy - CAN by Nobody: 1:46am On Feb 12, 2018
clickwtB:
Its a BIG shame if a religious organisation abandon GODLINESS/FAIRNESS/TOLERANCE and EMPATHY and turn to power mongering,looters soothing and hate spreader!!!!!!Any religious organisation thats openly condones corruption is doomed&cursed!!!!
Some deranged persons now use social media space/oppurtunity to spew extreme hatred/intolerance/fake bigotry!
A GOD fearing religious organisation must abhore wickedness!!!!!
GYB is a GOD creation and leadership is also GOD ordained.
GYB has his opinion and that of his supporters,you can make your irrelevant noise but we are right behind him.
GYB of course respect all reasonable and responsible religious organisations.

Yeah sure all the paid alimajiri are behind him..from what is coming out of Kogi, i think you and the few paid alimajiris are the only once behind him..!!
Peace..!!!
Re: Yahaya Bello Becoming Buhari's Errand Boy - CAN by deomelllo: 2:10am On Feb 12, 2018
Coming from same CAN aka Jona's boy boy and bigotry peddling messenger...

Useless people...

Re: Yahaya Bello Becoming Buhari's Errand Boy - CAN by deomelllo: 2:11am On Feb 12, 2018
The real errand boy..

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Becoming Buhari's Errand Boy - CAN by steveolle: 5:06am On Feb 12, 2018
what sort of hypocrites is this man Bello? he is shouting looters all the time meanwhile he has been looting kogi since he came in as Governor. may God help us in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Becoming Buhari's Errand Boy - CAN by Chiedu4Trump: 6:23am On Feb 12, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
CAN should just re-register as an opposition party and not bother about their role in the preaching business.

No be islamic council dey run 9ja??
Re: Yahaya Bello Becoming Buhari's Errand Boy - CAN by dmbb: 6:28am On Feb 12, 2018
Bello best Governor ever
Re: Yahaya Bello Becoming Buhari's Errand Boy - CAN by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:43am On Feb 12, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

No be islamic council dey run 9ja??

All I can say is that....

Re: Yahaya Bello Becoming Buhari's Errand Boy - CAN by clickwtB(m): 9:27am On Feb 12, 2018
Hahahaha you call me Almajiri and and you say Peace!!!! undecided ;DI wish i can c u pieces will have been a better name for you.But i know for sure if you c the calibre of human being iam you will kneel down and beg for mercy&forgiveness! grin cheesy
GOD BLESS /GUIDE/PROTECT GYB!ameen
Bethor:

Yeah sure all the paid alimajiri are behind him..from what is coming out of Kogi, i think you and the few paid alimajiris are the only once behind him..!!
Peace..!!!
Re: Yahaya Bello Becoming Buhari's Errand Boy - CAN by ejembi28(m): 11:29am On Feb 12, 2018
Useless GOVERNOR of all time,
Thunder fire yaya bello and all his generation,
He is a disgrace to youth leaders.
Buhari ASSE licker
Re: Yahaya Bello Becoming Buhari's Errand Boy - CAN by SoldierBoy1(m): 11:57am On Feb 12, 2018
DivinelyBlessed:
Yahaya Bello. I still don't trust how you became Kogi state governor.

Rock this Nike Camo Air Max if your mind carry am.
Just N25,000. Negotiable
Bro ,how can you be reached, where u dey stay?
Re: Yahaya Bello Becoming Buhari's Errand Boy - CAN by Serial48(f): 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
favourmic:
SUNDAY LAUGH...... A policeman was in his sitting room with his two sons and he asked them to bring their assignment so he could mark it for them. After marking the eldest son's work, he flogged him 5 times because the boy didn't do well. He then turned to the younger son,collected his book, opened it, closed it back and walked straight into his bedroom with the book without saying a word. Surprised, the eldest son asked his younger brother "emeka, you wey no know anything, why papa no flog you" and the younger son replied " I put #100 inside my book, u don forget say papa na policeman? "

This is almost funny
Re: Yahaya Bello Becoming Buhari's Errand Boy - CAN by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 12, 2018
clickwtB:
Hahahaha you call me Almajiri and and you say Peace!!!! undecided ;DI wish i can c u pieces will have been a better name for you.But i know for sure if you c the calibre of human being iam you will kneel down and beg for mercy&forgiveness! grin cheesy
GOD BLESS /GUIDE/PROTECT GYB!ameen

Typical of them...talking about pieces now, all they want to do is confrontation without even thinking...and mind you when you've never gone out of your father's farm you think your father's farm is the biggest..a word for you if you even know the meaning judging from the way you comment here...
Peace..!!!
Re: Yahaya Bello Becoming Buhari's Errand Boy - CAN by bukqar(m): 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
NaijaMutant:
The errand boy needs to be cut into sizes.

Thumbs up CAN grin

HMM I WONDER FOR HATERS OO, YES HE IS BUHARI IS OLD ENOUGH TO BE HIS FATHER SO HE WILL HIM DIRECTIVES AND HE MUST TAKE DEM INTO ACTIONS. OK NOW IF POPE OR FATHER GIVES DIRECTION TO PASTOR HE MUST TAKE DEM NOW. HABA Y SOME PPLE TALK LIKE FOOLS ATIMES
Re: Yahaya Bello Becoming Buhari's Errand Boy - CAN by bukqar(m): 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
[quote author=Annie939 post=64981589]yahaya bello is a sycophant very stupid human being [/q

any insult you do to somebody z father dat will also be done to yours though maybe u have no regards for yous dats y u think another man father is also stupid. ignorant goat
Re: Yahaya Bello Becoming Buhari's Errand Boy - CAN by DivinelyBlessed: 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
SoldierBoy1:
Bro ,how can you be reached, where u dey stay?
I reside in lagos. We can meet at Ozone cinemas
Re: Yahaya Bello Becoming Buhari's Errand Boy - CAN by SoldierBoy1(m): 10:21am On Feb 14, 2018
DivinelyBlessed:

I reside in lagos. We can meet at Ozone cinemas
It's actually some of my guys in Lag that are interested. I would contact you soon .
Re: Yahaya Bello Becoming Buhari's Errand Boy - CAN by castrol180(m): 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2018
Serial48:

This is almost funny

Girl! If truly that's your pics, then you must be hot down there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. / Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President / APC Should Be Begging Nigerians For Forgiveness, Not Campaigning - Mr Macaroni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.