Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Use Google Arts And Culture To Find The Famous Painting That Looks Like You - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Use Google Arts And Culture To Find The Famous Painting That Looks Like You (316 Views)

Can I Use Google Adsense With Mediavine In My Website At The Same Time? / How To Use Google Search Console To Improve seo / Is It Advisable To Use Google Adsense Android App?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use Google Arts And Culture To Find The Famous Painting That Looks Like You by Smachizo(m): 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
The Google Arts & Culture app has been around for a year, but it has been a hit in 2018 for many people with a new feature that allows you to compare your selfies with famous paintings in museums.

The portraits available in Google Arts & Culture can be viewed by anyone but the " Search for portraits resembling your selfie " feature is currently reserved for the United States. That's why here, I'm going to show you how to look for portraits that look like your selfie even if you're outside the United States.

1. We are going to use a VPN with USA server (I'm Using Yoga VPN)
2. Dowload Google Arts & Culture From Google Play Store or Apple Store
3. Open the Application and use the feature

Source : https://sostuto.com/utiliser-google-arts-culture/17484/

At the bottom of this publication you will find pictures to help you understand

Re: Use Google Arts And Culture To Find The Famous Painting That Looks Like You by Flexherbal(m): 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
This is fun and funny !

(1) (Reply)

New Project Now Makes It Easy For Small Businesses To Own A Website / .... / Pls Help... My Adsense Ads Are Not Displaying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.