Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Can I Praise God Without Opening My Mouth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can I Praise God Without Opening My Mouth? (600 Views)

Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God / Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth / Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Praise God Without Opening My Mouth? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
My head would pick a song and be singing it for days. In traffic, at work, while walking, the song will be blazing in my head. If I make conscious effort to stop it, it won't stop. But I try changing the song, it will pick up the new song. I know the importance of praising God but I want to be sure this amounts to praising Him.
Re: Can I Praise God Without Opening My Mouth? by DivinelyBlessed: 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
Imagine meeting Donald Trump and had the notion that he was in the mood to give you $10,000. All you have to do is praise him.

How passionately will you praise him.

God deserves *10. Then that can be referred to as real praise
Re: Can I Praise God Without Opening My Mouth? by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 12, 2018
DivinelyBlessed:
Imagine meeting Donald Trump and had the notion that he was in the mood to give you $10,000. All you have to do is praise him.

You mean as I'm not singing the song out with my mouth, it's still praise?
Re: Can I Praise God Without Opening My Mouth? by DivinelyBlessed: 12:20am On Feb 12, 2018
CrescentMoon:

You mean as I'm not singing the song out with my mouth, it's still praise?
It is. But what I told you will no doubt connect you straight to God for blessing, Instead of just singing with your lips
Re: Can I Praise God Without Opening My Mouth? by Slikbae: 1:24am On Feb 12, 2018
You can even pray without opening your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Can I Praise God Without Opening My Mouth? by eTECTIVe(m): 8:11am On Feb 12, 2018
DivinelyBlessed:

Ur comparison is flawed and baseless.
Trump is human and can only b in dat place at dat particular time and can't see thru d sincerity of ur praise. God dwells everywhere most especially in our hearts. Being vocal or not means nothing, it is how sincere U are in praising him dat means everything

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) / 10 Plagues Of Egypt Hits Saudi Arabia / Bishop David Oyedepo Donates Materials To Maiduguri IDP Camp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.