Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Broda Shaggi Proposes To His Girlfriend (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Broda Shaggi Proposes To His Girlfriend (video) (3124 Views)

Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) / Davido And Broda Shaggi Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose (photo) / Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Broda Shaggi Proposes To His Girlfriend (video) by dachilino: 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
A viral video making rounds online, captured moment Nigerian comedian Broda Shaggi proposed to his longtime girlfriend.

Broda Shaggi proposed to his girlfriend at the mall, and OAP who shared the video wrote;

LOVE IS A BEAUTIFUL THING.... I am happy for you bro 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/27/broda-shaggi-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-video/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Lady Slaps A Man Who Took Off Her Wig In Public. / "He’s Like A Cousin To Me” – Singer Simi Debunks Cheating Rumour Wit Younger Man / PHOTO: Man Does Plastic Surgery To Look Like Justin Beiber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.