Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,780 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram (22156 Views)

"I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) / Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics / DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram by Ayodele70: 8:55am On Feb 12, 2018
Billionaire oil magnate, Femi Otedola joined Instagram last week and now has almost 30k followers.

His daughter, DJ Cuppy has reacted writing;

"So my dad has Instagram now, I can only imagine what his DM’s will be like ��� #JesusTakeTheWheel"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/dj-cuppy-reacts-to-her-dad-joining.html

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram by friendlyadvice: 8:56am On Feb 12, 2018
angry abeg shut up and go and give your ugly bf head

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram by Partnerbiz(f): 9:04am On Feb 12, 2018
big head...

gerrahia.

who ask u?

if i catch u ee.

indomie girl..

What did she do to me? Nothing.
Her only offence is being born in a wealthy family.

At times people just hate you for no reason just because you you are awesome....

See below.

Click and get data today....

See testimonies..

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram by bjstardom(m): 10:02am On Feb 12, 2018
Partnerbiz:
big head...

gerrahia.

who ask u?

if i catch u ee.

indomie girl..

At times people just hate you for no reason just because you you are awesome....

See below.

See testimonies..

Easy na, you don ask her out before and she no gree?

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram by FrenchWay: 11:48am On Feb 12, 2018
The man no fine sef.
Make e better check the paternity of this whores wey im dey call daughters.

There is no business blood in them.
I wonder who did the job at night.

The only consolation I will get to beliv he fathered dis girl is if he decides to tell us that he had sex with the mum in the afternoon before conception... Cus such kids turn out this way.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram by Stethaine: 11:49am On Feb 12, 2018
It will like dad send me 200k.. dad send me 1000000

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram by Kennylash11(m): 11:49am On Feb 12, 2018
bjstardom:

Easy na, you don ask her out before and she no gree?
I tire ooh
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram by Nikkyhoney143(f): 11:49am On Feb 12, 2018
Happy new week to u all, I pray dis week will be fruitful to u all

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram by agbonkamen(f): 11:49am On Feb 12, 2018
Where is her mum

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram by exlinkleads(f): 11:50am On Feb 12, 2018
kikikikikiki

Olosho and beggers association go full everywhere

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram by Spidermon: 11:50am On Feb 12, 2018
Normal thing na.

Shey her papa no dey knack nii ?
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram by chinex276(m): 11:50am On Feb 12, 2018
this one her own attention seeking is bigger than the Adeleke's

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram by Kokaine(m): 11:50am On Feb 12, 2018
lool. niggaz gon hate you for whatever you do........ 2pac

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram by emmabest2000(m): 11:50am On Feb 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:
angry abeg shut up and go and give your ugly bf head

Head kwa ?

Abeg let talk about the head later

Focus on .....

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram by Joelsblog(m): 11:51am On Feb 12, 2018
Partnerbiz:
big head...

gerrahia.

who ask u?

if i catch u ee.

indomie girl..

See below.

See testimonies..

Hahaha... Mad dog... Please don't bite her

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram by boilerplate: 11:51am On Feb 12, 2018
Most Comments above me nawao.. Control Your Jealousy !!

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram by uchaymart(m): 11:51am On Feb 12, 2018
Was thinking she would say "I have added a billion naira to my net worth
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram by juddywizard: 11:52am On Feb 12, 2018
Will u keep quiet!...so wat my own with ur dad's dm angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram by BuhariKingdom(m): 11:52am On Feb 12, 2018
Nonsense. Senseless post

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram by IamFisherman(m): 11:52am On Feb 12, 2018
When your Father has already run your race

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram by hokafor(m): 11:52am On Feb 12, 2018
I m sure it was you that setup the account in the name of your father, because the last time I checked your father s favorite phone was Nokia 2310.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram by Bullhari007(m): 11:55am On Feb 12, 2018
this man dey fvck em daughters tongue

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram by toluxa1(m): 11:55am On Feb 12, 2018
What is her business with what his DM will be like? She well so? So Nigerians are pitiable beggers that will be sliding into her fathers DM to beg for money or what's she implying? Nonsense angry

https://www.nairaland.com/4340834/mint-iphone-7-plus-256gb

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram by Benwems(m): 11:57am On Feb 12, 2018
is she still dating Mr easy?
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram by Bigmikedagod(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2018
coolmy future gf cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram by Ifebaby16(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2018
cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram by BigBrother9ja: 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
Partnerbiz:
big head...

gerrahia.

who ask u?

if i catch u ee.

indomie girl..

See below.

See testimonies..
Izit ya daddy?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram by ffome(m): 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
Lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram by koladebrainiac(m): 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
he should help me out oooo
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram by 007author(m): 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
See her forehead like Back of spoon

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes / Amara Kanu Set To Throw Beyonce Themed Birthday Bash [PICS] / Kemi Olunloyo Ends Fight With Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.