Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,119 members, 7,863,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" (34971 Views)

Kcee Buys Two Super Full-Sized SUVs Worth ₦500M / Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants / "5 Things That Prove Davido Bought His Songs" - By Ipubliciseafrica.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by positivelord: 11:56am On Feb 12, 2018
and so what??
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by Andrewgame42: 11:56am On Feb 12, 2018
K
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by feekman(m): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2018
This hushpussy again undecided
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by hokafor(m): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2018
Mr hush puppy,do you know the difference between popular and notorious? How can a known criminal like you be talking where decent people are talking.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by Ifebaby16(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2018
grin
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by ehardetola(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2018
And so wat, but he will still pay. These one no b new things in Nigeria abeg.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by ffome(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2018
[quote author=MetroBaba1 post=64998159]So, Should We Go And Arrest Him?[/quot]

I tire ooo
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by juddywizard: 11:59am On Feb 12, 2018
At least we know where he is getting his money from unlike u dat only God nose d source of ur so fucking income. We should stop making this guy popular jhur
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by Boss13: 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
What’s his business? Is buying a car on loan now an offense? Though Kcee in his music maybe exaggerating his wealth, but he is a hardworking young man. At least we know what Kcee does for a living. Who is Husipuppi and what does he do for living? Please I don’t want to hear hustling. I need to know what activity he is engaged in that is giving him this enormous wealth.

Nonsense. It is because Nigeria has lost its moral grounds that criminals can now flaunt their wealth. Please what’s the nonsense with Nigerian big boy and socialite. That is a criminal speaking and he should be behind bars.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
hushpuppi amebo,tatafo,olofofo.....

did he take loan from you to buy the car? did he stop u from taking your own loan...nimu
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by Small080(m): 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
They call you big boy but to me you're immature, what concern you about someone else business.... that's how they kill you people besides the guy have a good job and fine career. not like you "gold digger" "thief " "419"

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by Confor(m): 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
Oluwolex2000:
Source - .COM

Nigerian big boy and socialite, Hushpuppi, has made a fresh claim that Nigerian singer, KCee, bought his car on a loan.

The socialite made this claim on a live interview on Instagram with social media star, Oyemykke – the Gucci crooner had at first spoken about celebrities dissing him on social media before he went on to reveal the bombshell on Kcee.

Hushpuppi stated that some Nigerian celebrities who shade him on social media, don’t even have money as they claim to have and said he knows of one who bought his car on a loan.

Then Oyemykke persuaded him to mention names, to which Hushpuppi replied;

Kcee, i have proofs that he bought his car on loan, i will post it on social media.

Watch the video below:

https://instagram.com/p/BfEf_oOBlER/?utm_source=ig_embed

Source: http://www..com/2018/02/kcee-bought-his-car-on-loan-i-have.html

cc: lalasticlala

I am not sure you are what you bear but ''HUSHGOSSIP'' Wetin be your own, don't just go and mention the name that will bring you back to face SAI BABA otherwise you will forget you were rich.
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by kmaster007: 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
dis guy nah parrot. must he talk, y cant he mind his business.
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by Kotodoctor: 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
You guys don't get it. What he is trying to tell you, is that this guy's are not remotely as loaded as they portray themselves in videos. Hell! Some of you are better off than them.

It's not hush that is your enemies. But this celebs that don't have it that good. But constantly rubbish their fake lifes in your faces..till the point you start feeling insecure.. yes!

Na so one say him go deposit thirty billion for one girl account. And talk about a thirty billion concert. I look at the numbers of people on stage and I just went back to watching my wrestling. At least am conciouse that my wrestling is fake.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by texazzpete(m): 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
Kotodoctor:
You guys don't get it. What he is trying to tell you, is that this guy's are not remotely as loaded as they portray themselves in videos. Hell! Some of you are better off than them.

It's not hush that is your enemies. But this celebs that don't have it that good. But constantly rubbish their fake lifes in your faces..till the point you start feeling insecure.. yes!

Na so one say him go deposit thirty billion for one girl account. And talk about a thirty billion concert. I look at the numbers of people on stage and I just back to watching my wrestling. At least am aware this one is fake.

Oh, everyone knows what the crook meant. But at least everyone knows how Kcee makes a living.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by michaelbiz: 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
Kotodoctor:

Na so one say him go deposit thirty billion for one girl account. And talk about a thirty billion concert. I look at the numbers of people on stage and I just went back to watching my wrestling. At least am conciouse that my wrestling is fake.

calm down, brodaly. this is pure amebo matter....is hushpuppi any better? make some of us no just talk abeg... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by minijasper03(m): 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
LifeDrama:
Bought he will pay?
hour do u know. �
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by raquel97: 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
Wetin com be our own undecided
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by NotComplaining: 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
I hope he has proof of his own inadequacies too.
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by beejayphako(m): 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2018
A
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by Kotodoctor: 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2018
texazzpete:

Oh, everyone knows what the crook meant. But at least everyone knows how Kcee makes a living.

Are you sure you know? Half of those musician are 419 or politically correct termed gboys.

Where is your prove that he is a crook?
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 12, 2018
Person wey him family na billionaire you de talk trash puppi
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by AntiWailer: 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
On loan means he is credit worthy.
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by sammylink: 12:21pm On Feb 12, 2018
He got his loan because he is credit worthy.
Who go give you loan.
Nobody, because you will run away after collecting the money.
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by texazzpete(m): 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
Kotodoctor:

Are you sure you know? Half of those musician are 419 or politically correct termed gboys.

Where is your prove that he is a crook?

When someone with no visible, legit source of money makes a post complaining about someone snitching on him to the EFCC, my brother, that is enough to make a reasonable deduction.

But continue defending his honor here. Take a screenshot sef and send to him on IG. Maybe he'll dash you some money sef cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by MrMystrO(m): 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
BuhariKingdom:
True. Most of this Celebrity Lives fake life.

Yes, including Hushdog

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by addyfel: 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
And once again, Hushpuppi has successful shown his stupid side. If the system has created a convenient system to pay for something like a car or a house, it is because you shouldn't have to cough out so much at once. Simple economics, free up funds for other endeavors...
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by Tanktink: 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
Na jealousy dey worry the boy. Just seeking for social relevance.
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by Baroba(m): 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
At least he didn't defraud people in Malaysia, taking out a loan for a car is honest biz bro, same as people take out mortgage to buy a house. I can't stand this clown called hush puppet.
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by RealGucci: 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
all these fake ass niggiz
we all know naija celebs is a fake it till u make it kinda thing.
buh fuc men
hush
u nothing but a hater
stupid ass homo
Re: Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" by Iamthoney(m): 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
Hush I just finished frying Ice cream

P.s: E-money go definitely assist Kcee in paying back the loan so Hushpuppi pele so gbo?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tokyo Drift: In Nigeria, No Good Backgrounds To Take Pictures / 2face & Annie Support Daughter On Interhouse Day (pics) / Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Post Baby Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.