Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Tina Agbarha Joins PDP, Dumps APC For "Using & Dumping" Her - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tina Agbarha Joins PDP, Dumps APC For "Using & Dumping" Her (21399 Views)

PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments / Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC / Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tina Agbarha Joins PDP, Dumps APC For "Using & Dumping" Her by freshkpomo(m): 9:14am On Feb 12, 2018
Edo APC woman leader defects to PDP

…says “they used and dumped me; I don’t have access to governor, deputy”

By Gabriel Enogholase

BENIN—A former governorship aspirant of All Progressive Congress, APC, and Deputy Woman Leader of the party in Edo State, Mrs Tina Agbarha, has defected to Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Edo State Chairman of PDP, Chief Dan Orbih, while receiving the former APC chieftain at Igueben, headquarters of Igueben Local Government Area of the state, weekend, expressed satisfaction that the defection of the Woman Leader was a clear indication that PDP was working to achieve success in the forthcoming elections.

Orbih, who described Mrs. Agbarha as a grassroots politician and mobiliser, said APC in Igueben Local Government Area, and Edo State in general, was in trouble following her declaration for PDP.

APC lacks internal democracy—Agbarha

On her part, Agbarha said APC lacks internal democracy and has no respect for dedicated members, who worked hard for the party.

She added that she lost faith in the party having been denied nomination during the party primaries to contest the local government elections scheduled for March 3.

She said APC has thrown away all its hard-working members and leaders, insisting that she was also a victim of the party’s intimidation and refusal to accord members their rightful positions, whether as deserving members and aspirants.

She lamented a situation where APC party leaders in the state described her as not having the capacity to become the Igueben council chairman, adding that she was used and dumped, after helping the party to garner votes during the governorship election that produced Governor Godwin Obaseki.

Agbarha, who described herself as an “able and capable woman” leader, said: “Even as a woman leader, I cannot access the governor’s office and home.

“I cannot also have access to my Deputy Governor and cannot have access to our party leader’s home at Iyamho.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/edo-apc-woman-leader-defects-pdp/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tina Agbarha Joins PDP, Dumps APC For "Using & Dumping" Her by buhariguy(m): 9:22am On Feb 12, 2018
This corrupt deputy women leader should go and hide her useless face

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tina Agbarha Joins PDP, Dumps APC For "Using & Dumping" Her by agwom(m): 9:22am On Feb 12, 2018
Up PDP...welcome back

7 Likes

Re: Tina Agbarha Joins PDP, Dumps APC For "Using & Dumping" Her by IkpuNnu(f): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2018
She added that she lost faith in the party having been denied nomination during the party primaries to contest the local government elections scheduled for March 3.

Nice! Try under the PDP....Goodluck Ma.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tina Agbarha Joins PDP, Dumps APC For "Using & Dumping" Her by Omeokachie: 9:26am On Feb 12, 2018
Realignment...

2019 will be interesting, if Buhari permits.

1 Like

Re: Tina Agbarha Joins PDP, Dumps APC For "Using & Dumping" Her by ZombieBuster: 9:34am On Feb 12, 2018
buhariguy:
This corrupt deputy women leader should go and hide her useless face

Anybody who wants to save Nigeria from Buharis incompetence is suddenly corrupt

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tina Agbarha Joins PDP, Dumps APC For "Using & Dumping" Her by ZombieBuster: 9:37am On Feb 12, 2018
IkpuNnu:

Nice! Try under the PDP....Goodluck Ma.

Buhari cant bring change...... Aisha Buhari 2018

7 Likes

Re: Tina Agbarha Joins PDP, Dumps APC For "Using & Dumping" Her by Mogidi: 9:40am On Feb 12, 2018
We'll be taking back our state from the Fulani Peoples Party. Welcome back ma, you were in the wrong party.

Lalasticlala Mynd44

6 Likes

Re: Tina Agbarha Joins PDP, Dumps APC For "Using & Dumping" Her by freshkpomo(m): 10:35am On Feb 12, 2018
Mogidi:
We'll be taking back our state from the Fulani Peoples Party. Welcome back ma, you were in the wrong party.

Lalasticlala Mynd44
buhari go soon start dey import voters from niger,mali and chad lol

3 Likes

Re: Tina Agbarha Joins PDP, Dumps APC For "Using & Dumping" Her by eleojo23: 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
The same way APC used Nigerians in 2015 and later dumped them.

2 Likes

Re: Tina Agbarha Joins PDP, Dumps APC For "Using & Dumping" Her by freebreezeyz(m): 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
Political ASHA** grin

2 Likes

Re: Tina Agbarha Joins PDP, Dumps APC For "Using & Dumping" Her by izzy4shizzy(m): 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
You be ashawo.?

African politicians deserve this

1 Like

Re: Tina Agbarha Joins PDP, Dumps APC For "Using & Dumping" Her by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Tina Agbarha Joins PDP, Dumps APC For "Using & Dumping" Her by Dottore: 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
Game of interest. They didn't see her usefulness anymore. Pray that PDP sees your usefulness. There are lots of badass in PDP. They no get joy at all
Re: Tina Agbarha Joins PDP, Dumps APC For "Using & Dumping" Her by hezy4real01(m): 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
Use u ke? how are u sure PDP will not finish you naw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tina Agbarha Joins PDP, Dumps APC For "Using & Dumping" Her by timwudz(m): 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
U never see anything
Re: Tina Agbarha Joins PDP, Dumps APC For "Using & Dumping" Her by Sugarboyy(m): 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
Madam, nobody used and dumped you. you were and still remain inconsequential. In Edo state, Edo APC and Edo politics, we don't know you.

1 Like

Re: Tina Agbarha Joins PDP, Dumps APC For "Using & Dumping" Her by kestolove95(m): 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
atiku type

1 Like

Re: Tina Agbarha Joins PDP, Dumps APC For "Using & Dumping" Her by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tina Agbarha Joins PDP, Dumps APC For "Using & Dumping" Her by ngwababe(f): 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
Sorry Ma.. And you think you can make it in PDP? Issiokay

1 Like

Re: Tina Agbarha Joins PDP, Dumps APC For "Using & Dumping" Her by Daviddson(m): 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
OK
Re: Tina Agbarha Joins PDP, Dumps APC For "Using & Dumping" Her by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
This is surprising to me

APC will always claim PDP is problem of this country but will be in jubilant mode once a member of PDP joins APC and their e-worriors will be happy, same thing happens when a member of the ruling APC that is demonized by PDP returns or joins PDP, they rejoice their e-worriors will like to throw a party
Eg
Momodu sheriff
Atiku
Ffk
Etc
My question is, who or what is PDP or APC? Is it the building or the members that is the party?

My conclusion
As long as you support one political party be it the ruling or the opposition, you are part of the Nigeria problem

And you have no right to insult another person for believing in another party or its candidate. You are all zombie to your party and its candidate

APC & PDP both grounded the country the only difference is yeas of havoc

If you want APC to go so PDP can take over, you are still our problem coz all you are after is to see your party in power not leadership

This is my take

2 Likes

Re: Tina Agbarha Joins PDP, Dumps APC For "Using & Dumping" Her by fishbone123(m): 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2018
but ma,... na question I wan ask ooo.. don't u have access to money during d campaign and I'm sure dem settle u wella den... I understand ur pain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tina Agbarha Joins PDP, Dumps APC For "Using & Dumping" Her by nairavsdollars(f): 12:14pm On Feb 12, 2018
Use and dump you? You mean they slept with you and never paid?
Re: Tina Agbarha Joins PDP, Dumps APC For "Using & Dumping" Her by Ratello: 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
APC is going down, going down, going down;
APC is going down my dear Zombies grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tina Agbarha Joins PDP, Dumps APC For "Using & Dumping" Her by LastSurvivor11: 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
That's how they will use and dump sarki, ngenesomething n co

3 Likes

Re: Tina Agbarha Joins PDP, Dumps APC For "Using & Dumping" Her by melvinjames: 12:21pm On Feb 12, 2018
Scammers
Re: Tina Agbarha Joins PDP, Dumps APC For "Using & Dumping" Her by bennytrips27(m): 12:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
Apc oo, Pdp,theres no difference, all I see is self centered politicians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants / Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests / EFCC: Hidden N19.3BN Kogi Salary Bail Out Funds Returned To CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.