Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

"I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo (65916 Views)

Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Adediwura Becky 2001 Throwback Vs 2018 Pictures. "How I Take Get Big Breast?" / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by LesbianBoy(m): 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
Money is not everything wizkid lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by ghiloman28(m): 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
NO CONSIGN ME
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Pavore9: 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
The last days is not certain.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Britishcoins(m): 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
I was born without silver spoon but I will feed my children with golden spoon

Amen

1 Like

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Luukasz(m): 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
kestolove95:
what abt heaven?
Only if heaven exists & I absolutely doubt its existence.. there's no heaven nor hell anywhere

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by RexTramadol1: 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
Oluwa make me wealthy at this young age

Btw......wizkid looks fresher tho'

No homo
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by maestroferddi: 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
Please dont be the latest "Rich Fool".
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by CastedAyo: 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
buskie13:
your papa na be oponu

Iya re ti fi obo jona

Son of a biiitch
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by CaptainFM1: 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
kestolove95:
what abt heaven?

What about it?
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Olulinks(m): 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2018
kestolove95:
what abt heaven?
Na your worries be that one. Not for Wizkid.
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by bigpicture001: 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2018
wizkid is not born broke,he is lying..mayb not as wealthy as he is now,but broke isn't d word to use,cuz he is a lagos landlord son..his parents are not in abject poverty..he shld move around to see poverty face to face

8 Likes

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by asuzor11(m): 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Way to go
like minds.. We'll blow one day

1 Like

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by charles2044: 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
You are not wealthy bro all you have is a flow of cash. Invest your money and acquire long term properties before you can call yourself wealthy man.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by slimiyke(m): 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
Wizzy its ridiculous to claim you were born broke or even a poor family....did you see how cute and promising you look in that picture? Thisdays every celebrity claiming they were born broke.....Just come to the creek and the waterside even in the IDP camp to see a real definition of born broke....still love the hustling spirit though....money must be made
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by magiki(m): 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
The morning is too early to predict the day my guy

1 Like

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Yinxies(f): 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
The best to wish for is that when you die, people will remember you for your good works of how you have helped the poor and make the world a better place
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by mema900: 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
Who observed he looks fresher in the old pix than the recent one

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Olulinks(m): 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
teekay213:
He is already wealthy.just to maintain it.
Wealthy? If he is why is he praying it?
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by buskie13(m): 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
CastedAyo:

Iya re ti fi obo jona

Son of a biiitch
iya re ti fi obo jona too,your mama na mad woman,your papa dey crase,all your family members dey mad,you sef no join because your madness don dey on red bar,motor go soon jam you
son of demented fellow,your papa na coward,that's why e born you,your mama na biiitch too,you na her 9th issues with the 9th man,orue !

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
IS HE DYING SOON REMEMBER NOTORIOUS BIG cool
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by CastedAyo: 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
buskie13:

iya re ti fi obo jona too,your mama na mad woman,your papa dey crase,all your family members dey mad,you sef no join because your madness don dey on red bar,motor go soon jam you
son of demented fellow,your papa na coward,that's why e born you,your mama na biiitch too,you na her 9th issues with the 9th man,orue !

Fool grin
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Buffalo2(m): 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
grin grin I laff in swahilli. This guy doesn't know what "real poverty" is walahi. If he knows ni eh, he won't be saying that he's born poor.
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Keywordconcept(m): 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
oK..
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Colynx(m): 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
Wizkid you no wealthy my dear. This is not the way to be wealthy. There is a difference between being rich and being wealthy. make una teach that pikin sense abeg. Entertainment industry na very useless one. shine today dust tomorrow. better invest your money wisely cos you are still young and have a long way to go. we never even talk of the schools fees of al these baby mama's and money for Hennesy for all those loyalists around you. if footballers can go broke, music does not have that kinda money yet wizzy.
you day try but e never reach to make mouth. You too small to day feel high. MC Hammer, Mike Tyson, Lauryn Hill, and 50 Cent self way make real money in dollars, dem broke. see Ja Rule dem are broke arsses today.
All these ticket way you day sell in Ugandan Shillings and CFA and Naira no qualify you as wealthy. In about 10 years you go wash another new kid go replace you. spend your cash wisely now that they are coming in and invest in what will give you return when your career is over.
Come down from that private jet now and live a life that can accomodate your future if not na problem oh.

Na true you talk. He who has an ear, let him hear wetin kolawoleibukun dey talk

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by bewla(m): 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
kestolove95:
what abt heaven?
who go come back

later things
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Hades2016(m): 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
Wizkid you no wealthy my dear. This is not the way to be wealthy. There is a difference between being rich and being wealthy. make una teach that pikin sense abeg. Entertainment industry na very useless one. shine today dust tomorrow. better invest your money wisely cos you are still young and have a long way to go. we never even talk of the schools fees of al these baby mama's and money for Hennesy for all those loyalists around you. if footballers can go broke, music does not have that kinda money yet wizzy.
you day try but e never reach to make mouth. You too small to day feel high. MC Hammer, Mike Tyson, Lauryn Hill, and 50 Cent self way make real money in dollars, dem broke. see Ja Rule dem are broke arsses today.
All these ticket way you day sell in Ugandan Shillings and CFA and Naira no qualify you as wealthy. In about 10 years you go wash another new kid go replace you. spend your cash wisely now that they are coming in and invest in what will give you return when your career is over.
Come down from that private jet now and live a life that can accomodate your future if not na problem oh.
my bro everything you talk I agree , but that 50cent broke part I no agree with u on that one.. 50cent is not broke at all

5 Likes

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Handsomecole(m): 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
he is in heaven already
kestolove95:
what abt heaven?
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by buskie13(m): 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
CastedAyo:

Fool grin
who dey follow you tear teeth,you think say you sabi mad abi
idiat

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by matgold(m): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ok
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Caseless: 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
spot-on !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Metro Delight Hotel Abuja Sealed Over Death Of Zulee Zoo's Michael Aboh (Photos) / See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS / MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.