Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

"I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo (65934 Views)

Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Adediwura Becky 2001 Throwback Vs 2018 Pictures. "How I Take Get Big Breast?" / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by realmanarken(m): 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
[quote author=kolawoleibukun post=65005780]Wizkid you no wealthy my dear. This is not the way to be wealthy. There is a difference between being rich and being wealthy. make una teach that pikin sense abeg. Entertainment industry na very useless one. shine today dust tomorrow. better invest your money wisely cos you are still young and have a long way to go. we never even talk of the schools fees of al these baby mama's and money for Hennesy for all those loyalists around you. if footballers can go broke, music does not have that kinda money yet wizzy.
you day try but e never reach to make mouth. You too small to day feel high. MC Hammer, Mike Tyson, Lauryn Hill, and 50 Cent self way make real money in dollars, dem broke. see Ja Rule dem are broke arsses today.
All these ticket way you day sell in Ugandan Shillings and CFA and Naira no qualify you as wealthy. In about 10 years you go wash another new k So you waste ur life type this plenty rubbish for a made man.what is funny is that he wont see it.ODE
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by manci(m): 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
Congrats guy I suppose to rich if ritual is the only option
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by manci(m): 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
Congrats guy I suppose to be rich if ritual is the only option
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Ceasardgreat(m): 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
Wizkid you no wealthy my dear. This is not the way to be wealthy. There is a difference between being rich and being wealthy. make una teach that pikin sense abeg. Entertainment industry na very useless one. shine today dust tomorrow. better invest your money wisely cos you are still young and have a long way to go. we never even talk of the schools fees of al these baby mama's and money for Hennesy for all those loyalists around you. if footballers can go broke, music does not have that kinda money yet wizzy.
you day try but e never reach to make mouth. You too small to day feel high. MC Hammer, Mike Tyson, Lauryn Hill, and 50 Cent self way make real money in dollars, dem broke. see Ja Rule dem are broke arsses today.
All these ticket way you day sell in Ugandan Shillings and CFA and Naira no qualify you as wealthy. In about 10 years you go wash another new kid go replace you. spend your cash wisely now that they are coming in and invest in what will give you return when your career is over.
Come down from that private jet now and live a life that can accomodate your future if not na problem oh.

Correct yourself...50 cent ain't broke man!

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Truman155(m): 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
spartan50:
Your business...
na wa o
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Enemyofpeace: 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
kestolove95:
what abt heaven?
e concern you?amebo tongue tongue
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Keywordconcept(m): 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
Flex your life

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
One can only live a wealthy (material) life, nothing like dying wealthy. Unless you are talking about what people will say after you are gone; believe me, it has nothing to do with you.
Wealth is good but only a FOOL think that's what life is all'bout.

"Whatever death can take from you is not worth bragging about"

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Heavance(m): 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
Wizkid you no wealthy my dear. This is not the way to be wealthy. There is a difference between being rich and being wealthy. make una teach that pikin sense abeg. Entertainment industry na very useless one. shine today dust tomorrow. better invest your money wisely cos you are still young and have a long way to go. we never even talk of the schools fees of al these baby mama's and money for Hennesy for all those loyalists around you. if footballers can go broke, music does not have that kinda money yet wizzy.
All these ticket way you day sell in Ugandan Shillings and CFA and Naira no qualify you as wealthy. In about 10 years you go wash another new kid go replace you. spend your cash wisely now that they are coming in and invest in what will give you return when your career is over.
Come down from that private jet now and live a life that can accomodate your future if not na problem oh.

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Charly68: 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
kestolove95:
what abt heaven?
Heaven ! In worldly music business ?

1 Like

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by paradigmshift(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

50cent is not broke.
don't be deceived by the bankruptcy ish lol.

4 Likes

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by jaidor: 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
Reeberry:
But no say you broke like that. Because your parents send you go private university then.

NO, he wasn't sent to private uni by his parent. It was Lagos State University (LASU) but when banky W discovered his talent (He was in 300l) and the fame was setting in he couldn't cope any more, so banky enrolled him to a private uni -Lead City University.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Burgerlomo: 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
CastedAyo:
shocked

May God pick up our Calls

Amen!

1 Like

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by gaventa: 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
I wonder why many think being poor will make God pity u and make heaven. Being wealthy doesn't mean you will go to hell also...do what u have to do and pray for Grace.
kestolove95:
what abt heaven?
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Caseless: 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
Hades2016:
my bro everything you talk I agree , but that 50cent broke part I no agree with u on that one.. 50cent is not broke at all
I saw his name somewhere among celebrities that have filed for bankruptcy.
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by NonFarmPayrol: 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

50 ain't broke bruh

1 Like

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by daniska3yaro(m): 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
Kai walahi you get hem for sense, you said the truth.

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by mushluv(m): 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
Oga, he is not talking about now, of-course d guy never die, he telling u of what good to come!!! use ur common sense grin grin grin
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by DriveByKiller: 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
Hades2016:
my bro everything you talk I agree , but that 50cent broke part I no agree with u on that one.. 50cent is not broke at all
he filed for bankruptcy. Update.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Caseless: 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
paradigmshift:

50cent is not broke.
don't be deceived by the bankruptcy ish lol.
brokenness in their own standard doesn't mean he's completely broke - it means he can't do certain things anymore , especially when the state is asking for his tax return.

You can't fake bankruptcy in that clime.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by adecz: 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2018
You were born poor, not broke... undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by DriveByKiller: 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2018
[quote author=realmanarken post=65006657][/quote]

Starstruck mumu
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by NavalObi37: 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2018
please ensure you die knowing Jesus Christ... because the greatest tragedy is not death, but life without JESUS CHRIST

1 Like

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by akdjr(m): 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
Amen
modelmike7:
A Big Amen, for those that pray similar prayers silently too.

God is good.
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by purplekayc(m): 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
I don't know why I like dz guy
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by buskie13(m): 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2018
Follygunners:

I swear to god. NL has some of the worst mods to ever exist. They're soo pathetic!
they better learn, very useless set of people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by ndat(m): 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
d most sensible thing I have read for a very long time... very educative

1 Like

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by vicfajeze: 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth / Fan To Antia Joseph: "This Your Leg Heavy Pass Trailer" / Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.