Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

"I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo (65915 Views)

Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Adediwura Becky 2001 Throwback Vs 2018 Pictures. "How I Take Get Big Breast?" / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by NavalObi37: 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
iRyan:
thousands of people the world over die everyday without Christ. Your ancestors died without knowing Jesus. Travel the world and meet cultures, ethnicities, races, and tribes with religions way older than Christianity...and they are doing just fine... religion is just one of those tools that have kept us humans divided. the whole "my god" is better than "your god" thing breathes divisiveness in the hearts of man.

YESSSS! THEY DIED WITHOUT CHRIST, DO YOU KNOW WHERE THEY ARE NOW.?

MAY GOD HELP YOU TO REPENT BEFORE DEATH OR TRUMPET SOUNDS..
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
NavalObi37:

YESSSS! THEY DIED WITHOUT CHRIST, DO YOU KNOW WHERE THEY ARE NOW.?

MAY GOD HELP YOU TO REPENT BEFORE DEATH OR TRUMPET SOUNDS..
They are burning in hell and it is such a shame that you want go to a heaven where you will be without them and also knowing fully well that they are suffering in the fire below while you enjoy.
How would you live with yourself forever with your loved ones being tormented... I guess unless you have no conscience... If that is the heaven ur god is offering I will pass on that...
I might just be a better person than you are, but yet, there you are, behind your computer feeling sanctimonious and asking me to repent.
I'll know where I'll go upon my death here on earth so thanks I'm not interested in your own heaven, it seems like a place of misery.
love and light. Namaste

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Metro Delight Hotel Abuja Sealed Over Death Of Zulee Zoo's Michael Aboh (Photos) / See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS / MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.