Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Souvenir From Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Souvenir From Lagos (2783 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips / Relocating To Abuja From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Souvenir From Lagos by siapaya(m): 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2010
Dear all

Where can I buy Lagos Souvenir ( t shirts, caps, refrigerator magnets, or other small-small souvenir )?
I 'll travel out soon, and want to buy some for the colleagues,

Anyone with info , I'll appreciate it so much.
Re: Souvenir From Lagos by eventplan: 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2010
call me 08033320904
Re: Souvenir From Lagos by omega25red(m): 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2010
why are people so quick to post their contact info on this site? what ever happened to just giving the info that was asked for instead of saying "call me"
Re: Souvenir From Lagos by siapaya(m): 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2010
I agree with you , if they have good information to share ( as it's the main purpose of this forum , to share ), it'll be better if they share it instead of putting one line of phone number.

Anyone with the info for the nigerian souvenirs?
Re: Souvenir From Lagos by eventplan: 8:56am On Apr 22, 2010
ok sorry house

go to lagos island market , balogun to be precised

(1) (Reply)

Things To Know About Snake Island / Young Shall Grow Motor Park @ Ikorodu / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.