Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

I Regret Trekking From Lagos 2 Abuja To Congratulate Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret Trekking From Lagos 2 Abuja To Congratulate Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman (2779 Views)

We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN / Mukaila Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Against APC (Photos) / I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Trekking From Lagos 2 Abuja To Congratulate Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by Shukran(f): 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
Hashimu Suleiman, the man who trekked from Lagos to Abuja in celebration of President Muhammadu Buhari’s victory in 2015 presidential election has described his action as a big mistake.

Suleiman said he regretted trekking for Buhari who has now made life unbearable for the masses.

The man expressed his dissatisfaction with the way the president has been ruling Nigeria in the last one year.

He was quoted as saying, “Removing fuel subsidy at this hard time is not palatable to hear, when so many workers and labourers can hardly put food on their table, many companies have folded up, and cost of living is very high.

“Nigerians have been hoping for a positive change for a very long time, enduring hardship and now the Federal government wants to make things worse for the masses.”

http://www.newslinknaija.com/2018/02/i-regret-trekking-from-lagos-to-abuja.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos 2 Abuja To Congratulate Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by Shukran(f): 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
One advise for him please

1 Like

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos 2 Abuja To Congratulate Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by chimebukar(m): 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
Trek to Daura and wait for Buhari there. He is coming home soon. I 'm sure he would be very happy to see you.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos 2 Abuja To Congratulate Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by kutchs: 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
Shukran:
One advise for him please
Gerraraahia mehn
Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos 2 Abuja To Congratulate Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by 5iveC(m): 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
You never see anything!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos 2 Abuja To Congratulate Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
How do you even trek from Lagos to Abuja for a mere Man?

You trekked over 700km for a common man without reward, career definition, prospect, goal? Meanwhile you were no where to be found for lagos Marathon..

WASTE!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos 2 Abuja To Congratulate Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by DoyenExchange: 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
chimebukar:
Trek to Daura and wait for Buhari there. He is coming home soon.
I 'm sure he would be very happy to see you.
You really got me laughing here grin

1 Like

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos 2 Abuja To Congratulate Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by lathrowinger: 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
I think it's the high time for me to trek from east here to Aso rock and express feelings that he should hand over Nigeria to Nnamdi kunu
Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos 2 Abuja To Congratulate Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by Beremx(f): 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2018
Good!. You can as well trekk back from Abuja to Lagos to show your disappointment in Buhari. Who send you message?

10 Likes

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos 2 Abuja To Congratulate Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by clevvermind(m): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
You should try to trek with him to Daura in 2019.

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos 2 Abuja To Congratulate Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by tinkinjow: 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2018
Beremx:
Good!. You can as well trekk back from Abuja to Lagos to show your disappointment in Buhari. Who send you message?

That's just the right coment. I click on this thread to say he should trek back in displeasure

7 Likes

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos 2 Abuja To Congratulate Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by dlondonbadboy: 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2018
Lol
Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos 2 Abuja To Congratulate Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by ZombieBuster: 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
Glad you realized yourself
Some people are endlessly trekking
CC.. Usba sarrki quotasystem madridguy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos 2 Abuja To Congratulate Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by madridguy(m): 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
U guys should continue deceiving yourself with your ogogoro talk. How many times you want this guy to burst your lies

ZombieBuster:
Glad you realized yourself
Some people are endlessly trekking
CC.. Usba sarrki quotasystem madridguy cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos 2 Abuja To Congratulate Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by headhunter1: 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
Beremx:
if no be say you don marry i for like to fork you kiss

1 Like

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos 2 Abuja To Congratulate Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by CaptainStephen(m): 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
who send you ?
Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos 2 Abuja To Congratulate Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by DONFASZY(m): 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
He niva treekked frm lagos to abuja

Jus fraud

1 Like

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos 2 Abuja To Congratulate Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by ugbede69(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
I thought he was given a certificate for that trekking
Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos 2 Abuja To Congratulate Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by omowolewa: 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
Trek to Ota, as for hilltop villa, OBJ has assignments for you.
Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos 2 Abuja To Congratulate Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by 4kDdullard: 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
Useless thing like sarkki, the number 1 zombie representing Buhari Media Cows here on Nairaland.
Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos 2 Abuja To Congratulate Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:03am On Feb 13, 2018
Shukran:
Hashimu Suleiman, the man who trekked from Lagos to Abuja in celebration of President Muhammadu Buhari’s victory in 2015 presidential election has described his action as a big mistake.

He was quoted as saying, “Removing fuel subsidy at this hard time is not palatable to hear, when so many workers and labourers can hardly put food on their table, many companies have folded up, and cost of living is very high.

“Nigerians have been hoping for a positive change for a very long time, enduring hardship and now the Federal government wants to make things worse for the masses.”

http://www.newslinknaija.com/2018/02/i-regret-trekking-from-lagos-to-abuja.html?m=1
No be only you my brother!

so many people chanting "sai baba" has changed it to "chai baba" shocked shocked shocked

Others have lost their voices

Some are even violent now when they hear "sai baba"

The man disappointed a lot of Nigerians!

I wish I could turn back the hands of time...

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos 2 Abuja To Congratulate Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by Alejoas(m): 3:15am On Feb 13, 2018
I am not surprised Sir..... I will expect they will get in touch with other trekker to counter this.....

Those ones may say.... I don't regret trekking for Buhari.... I did before and I am going to do it again......bla dida dida.....

Fear govt people and their Scheming......i just wonder why they can't put all the Scheming together to give us a good country sad

1 Like

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos 2 Abuja To Congratulate Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by Hector09(m): 6:47am On Feb 13, 2018
Him they fine more money cus d oney wey them pay am don finish

1 Like

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos 2 Abuja To Congratulate Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by MonopolyTrader: 6:59am On Feb 13, 2018
this deserved front page.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos 2 Abuja To Congratulate Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by Robisky001(m): 8:49am On Feb 13, 2018
Classic example of Zombies.... Instead to have trekked for Bubu,while not partake in Lagos marathon who knows you might emerge as the grand winner where your efforts will be greatly rewarded.

No sympathy for you..... You have yourself to blame.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos 2 Abuja To Congratulate Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by mrkings84(m): 9:03am On Feb 13, 2018
It's OK, you can trek to hell I don't care
Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos 2 Abuja To Congratulate Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by Banter1(m): 3:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
Buhari should hand over to Donald duke/Gombe governor
Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos 2 Abuja To Congratulate Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
That is why you should be grateful for what you have before loosing it......we should have been grateful for GEJ, so let's do the same for PMB before kicking him out come 2019 undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Candidate Sule Lamido: President Buhari Is a 'fake' fulani Man / Bigotry: See The Number Of Igbos Apppinted By Elrufai In His Cabinet / Why Oshiomole, Ize Iyamu Are Legally Not Qualified To Participate In APC Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.