Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

A Whatsapp User View About Yahoo Boys Trying To Impress Girls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Whatsapp User View About Yahoo Boys Trying To Impress Girls (3399 Views)

Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him / Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys / Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Whatsapp User View About Yahoo Boys Trying To Impress Girls by kegendify: 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
see what a WhatsApp user posted on his status as he advises them over trying to impress girls

Re: A Whatsapp User View About Yahoo Boys Trying To Impress Girls by LieutenantBOBO: 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
What is this 1 saying? undecided

All I read was just gibberish. No sense in any of it!

And btw, if a yahoo boy hasn't picked in a while & his girl decides to leave him, there is a 99% chance that he won't give a shit bout it. Because there's ALWAYS another girl waiting to take her place. Also, if by any chance he had the intention of marrying the girl, he would even be happy that she left. Which means she was only after the money.

As for;
When a person steals, he's stealing from his future
I don't know who told you that shit. But if it's true, it means that most of us (if not all) have stolen one or two things from our future. No one here will tell me that he hasn't stolen even pen before.
Re: A Whatsapp User View About Yahoo Boys Trying To Impress Girls by Falcuswhite: 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
Me I have not stolen pen, but the meat I took does that me I took some meats from my future...

That moment where my wives meat will now be missing in the future only to find out I ate them today...

Oh that's trash stop stealing period
Re: A Whatsapp User View About Yahoo Boys Trying To Impress Girls by ZaydenUltra: 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
When you steal you're taking a chance at getting caught. If you steal for example 100 times, 99 will be succssesful, but 1 will fail. Therefore you have stolen time from your own future by choosing a life of crime. You're living on "borrowed time" when you live the life of a criminal. Of course it doesn't mean that you will get caught or that you will even continue stealing. I think OP was meaning "you MAY be stealing from your future"

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: I Will F*ck You Till You Start Washing My Pants" - Mercy Tells Ike / Bbnaija Tboss Marks Daugters 1st Birthday With Adorable Moana Inspired Photos / OZO Of Bbnaija: See What Most Nigerian Women Are Saying About Ozo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.