Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Seun Doesn't Exist - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun Doesn't Exist (53731 Views)

You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? / "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican / Why Voodoo Doesn't Exist, My Little Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Tozara(m): 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
danvon:
Okay o hope ur happy now released all those pent up energy? Proud of yourself you might get an award for this
!Mad people everywhere
It takes no effort to announce your retardation, you certified MUMU. All it takes is a few taps on my keyboard. Olodo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by danvon(m): 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
Tozara:
So I was even replying a morön who believes Jesus' pictures are everywhere? There were cameras 2000 years ago? shocked

It was absolutely accurate to call this retãrded woman a cretinous fucktãrd.

So God manifested himself in Jesus Christ?

How did anyone know that? Because Jesus said so?

How did anyone know that Jesus said that? Because the Bible said that Jesus said so?

How does one know that the Bible isn't LYING? Because the Bible says it's the word of God?

How does one prove that the Bible is the word of God? Again, because the Bible says so?

Which fool can't see how CIRCULAR all these rubbish is?

'The fool says in his heart, "there's no God".' Don't you SEE?! Even THE FOOL GETS IT!
John: How do you know Kunle is not a thief?

James: Because KUNLE SAID THAT he's not a thief.

RIP Logic.
Tozara:
It takes no effort to announce your retardation, you certified MUMU. All it takes is a few taps on my keyboard. Olodo. grin
Tozara:
You're a retãrd, and enlightenment has nothing to do with being polite. If I call a sensible person sensible, I MUST call fools and idiots by their names.

GTFO.
Tozara:
This is by far the MOST RETÃRDED thread on nairaland.

The OP is a big fool.

Oga describe yourself

2 Likes

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Martinez19(m): 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
I know that stupidity is a problem of the human race but sometimes I don't know how treat stupid people grin. Should I be harsh(given that stupidity is evil by result) or merciful ( since I suspect that stupidity might be genetic). Tozara help this dilemma. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Tozara(m): 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
danvon:

Oga describe yourself
Get lost, ODE jatijati. undecided

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Tozara(m): 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
Martinez19:
I know that stupidity is a problem of the human race but sometimes I don't know how treat stupid people grin. Should I be harsh(given that stupidity is evil by result) or merciful ( since I suspect that stupidity might be genetic). Tozara help this dilemma. grin
You should be harsh, and give it to them according to the degree of their stupidity. It doesn't matter the cause of the retardation. That's the only language these fools understand. grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Martinez19(m): 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
Tozara:
You should be harsh, and give it to them according to the degree of their stupidity. It doesn't matter the cause of the retardation. That's the only language these fools understand. grin
thanks dear. I actually agree with you. Their stupidity can be destructive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by MuttleyLaff: 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
chemystery:
God
god
gOd
goD
GOD
gOD
etc...

They all mean the same thing.
It just depends on what measures/rules you have set yourself in playing with the upper and lowercase letters.

For you, your preferred god is spelt "God", while you spell other people's own as "god". Similarly, other people spell theirs as " God" while they spell yours as "god".
"God" as in, first letter capitalization the word,
is different to "god", whatever letter cases the "o" and "d" in god is.
Sorry, God and whatever variant of god don't mean the same thing.
There are similarities, god(s) have with God of course.

chemystery:
Again, you mustn't deify everything!

Why don't you tell the glutton not to deify the stomach or belly?

Why don't you tell the drunk or alcoholic not to deify beer, spirits, rum, alcohol etcetera?

Why don't you tell the chrematistic, not to deify money?

Why don't you tell the pagan, not to deify the inanimate or not alive object, lying around at his/her shrine?

Why don't you tell the throngs that call out for their posts to make front page, not to deify the god of Nairaland and/or try to invoke his angels when they regularly pray to the heaven of Nairaland for favours?

Again, dear friend, humans subconsciously and not, deify

2 Likes

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by OkaiCorne(m): 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
Just thinking...

If there is no God...how did the solar systems and galaxy come into existence in the first place?

Or is it really possible for a creation (e.g. artwork) to exist without a creator (artist)?

Please, I did not insult anyone...and I hope I get an intelligent answer to this question...

Cheers

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by ReinaFarine: 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
Emmanystone:

So you see how stupid you sound when you say there's no God?

Oh baby, I'm not an atheist. But his argument for theism is as stupid as an agoraphobic person doubting the existence of the sun simply because he never stepped out.
Get better points.. What you listed here is just the stupid rantings of a bored illiterate. Ciao.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Tozara(m): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
Martinez19:
thanks dear. I actually agree with you. Their stupidity can be destructive.
Na so o. cheesy
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Tozara(m): 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Oh baby, I'm not an atheist. But his argument for theism is as stupid as an agoraphobic person doubting the existence of the sun simply because he never stepped out.
Get better points.. What you listed here is just the stupid rantings of a bored illiterate. Ciao.
Even a fellow theist can see the obvious retardation and stupidity. Just too shallow. grin shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by bingbagbo(m): 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
Tozara:
Even a fellow theist can see the obvious retardation and stupidity. Just too shallow. grin shocked cheesy

Hahaha you see your stupid it y?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
"God" as in, first letter capitalization the word,
is different to "god", whatever letter cases the "o" and "d" in god is.
Sorry, God and whatever variant of god don't mean the same thing.
There are similarities, god(s) have with God of course.

Why don't you tell the glutton not to deify the stomach or belly?

Why don't you tell the drunk or alcoholic not to deify beer, spirits, rum, alcohol etcetera?

Why don't you tell the chrematistic, not to deify money?

Why don't you tell the pagan, not to deify the inanimate or not alive object, lying around at his/her shrine?

Why don't you tell the throngs that call out for their posts to make front page, not to deify the god of Nairaland and/or try to invoke his angels when they regularly pray to the heaven of Nairaland for favours?

Again, dear friend, humans subconsciously and not, deify

I like this.

The thing go skraaa pa pa pa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Tohzara(m): 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
bingbagbo:

Hahaha you see your stupid it y?
GTFO, stupid thing. You're not worthy of me in the least.

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by 4amorc(m): 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
The First Temple Degree Illustrated Part 1 as given in the Lodge - Rosicrucian Order AMORC Initiation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WNNH_sDsBQ
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
bingbagbo:
They say a certain seun created Nairaland but I don't believe it.
Nairaland has no creator, it existed on its own
I have never seen the so called seun before
I have never heard his voice
Yet some fools say he exists
Seun does not exist

NNonsense angry

Hmm come to think of it. You do have a point. Seun could be anyone as atheists refer to God as god (which could be any god).

Yep nairaland just began to exist and was not designed or programmed

Yep seun has no voice as nobody can match his voice to his face if he at anytime decides to show one and not both.

Seun truly does not exist. I mean I see a moniker named seun make some posts but it may as well be anybody as monikers are not proof enough. So how can seun convince me that he exists?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by CAPSLOCKED: 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
bingbagbo:
They say a certain seun created Nairaland but I don't believe it.
Nairaland has no creator, it existed on its own
I have never seen the so called seun before
I have never heard his voice
Yet some fools say he exists
Seun does not exist

NNonsense angry

IT'S TRUE..
THAT PEOPLE WITH SMALL PENIISES SAY VERY DUMB THINGS.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by CAPSLOCKED: 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
Epositive:
This thread should be moved to the trash section where it belongs undecided

BRO THE TOPICS IN THE TRASH SECTION WORTH MORE THAN THIS.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by bennyann: 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
grin

I'm so speechless.

Seun just do a few seconds video wishing Nairalanders happy val now.... It will solve all these.......

I wish I wish I wish
If wishes were horses....

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by bingbagbo(m): 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Hmm come to think of it. You do have a point. Seun could be anyone as atheists refer to God as god (which could be any god).

Yep seun has no voice as nobody can match his voice to his face if he at anytime decides to show one and not both.

Seun truly does not exist. I mean I see a moniker named seun make some posts but it may as well be anybody as monikers are not proof enough. So how can seun convince me that he exists?

Jesus bless you

2 Likes

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by superhumanist(m): 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Keep advertising your willful ignorance.

You think everyone is poor and poorly connected like yourself.

Those that personally know the Osewa family will just be looking at this thread and laughing at its idiocy.

Using logic is not hard. Human beings exist. We see ourselves.

Only humans build websites. No other living thing can. So we know that a human built it.

Seun's imprint can be seen on the bottom of the website. Seun has even done interviews about the website.

How many universes do we know? How many god's have we seen physically? We know how websites are created. Do you know how universes are created? No. We see human beings, do we see Gods?

Some people just want to be daft

8 Likes

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
superhumanist:

Those that personally know the Osewa family will just be looking at this thread and laughing at its idiocy.

Using logic is not hard. Human beings exist. We see ourselves.

Only humans build websites. No other living thing can. So we know that a human built it.

Seun's imprint can be seen on the bottom of the website. Seun has even done interviews about the website.

How many universes do we know? How many god's have we seen physically? We know how websites are created. Do you know how universes are created? No. We see human beings, do we see Gods?

Those that personally know God through Jesus and the given Holy spirit will just be looking at you and laughing at your idiocy.

Using logic is not hard. God exists. We see Him through his spirit.

Only God creates a universe. No other living thing can. So we know that God created it.

Gods imprint can be seen in all of nature. God has even held conversations with His children about his word and creation.

How many universes do we know? God is not a physical being to be seen but his works are evident. We know how the universe was created. Dont you know how universes are created? No? You are a mere human being so cannot see God.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by superhumanist(m): 12:04am On Feb 14, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Those that personally know God through Jesus and the given Holy spirit will just be looking at you and laughing at your idiocy.

Using logic is not hard. God exists. We see Him through his spirit.

Only God creates a universe. No other living thing can. So we know that God created it.

Gods imprint can be seen in all of nature. God has even held conversations with His children about his word and creation.

How many universes do we know? God is not a physical being to be seen but his works are evident. We know how the universe was created. Dont you know how universes are created? No? You are a mere human being so cannot see God.

Thanks for falling into my trap.

Thanks for admitting that God cannot be seen. At least we can see and feel human beings. Seun is a human being and many have seen him.

Also, thanks for lying that you know how the universe was created. First, note that you didn't say the plural 'universes' because we only know one universe unlike websites which we know of millions.

Since you are comparing the creation of universes to the creation of websites, please list the stages how the universe was created in detail and the different ways in which a universe can be created.

A website can be created using different platforms. Joomla, wordpress, Drupal etc. First you need to buy a domain name and hosting........

So please tell me how a universe is first created. How is a universe created out of nothing? How does a big bang appear from a void that has no time or space? What separates one universe from the other? Websites can be differentiated by function or platforms.

Thanks for exposing your ignorance in advance.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 7:54am On Feb 14, 2018
superhumanist:

Thanks for falling into my trap.

Thanks for admitting that God cannot be seen. At least we can see and feel human beings. Seun is a human being and many have seen him

You fell into your own trap grin
God can be seun through his works and confirmed through his spirit given to all his children. Seen is a human being and many who seek to see him have not seen or heard him before same way many who seek God have seen his works and heard from him via his spirit.

Also, thanks for lying that you know how the universe was created. First, note that you didn't say the plural 'universes' because we only know one universe unlike websites which we know of millions.

Yes I know how the universe was created. Gods spoken word processed it's creation. Every other action that arose from that word was just to complete the already declared desire of God. We have one universe with many planets and stars etc (you can call them websites) Every website exists due to a host/server. No host/server, no website. No God, no universe.

Since you are comparing the creation of universes to the creation of websites, please list the stages how the universe was created in detail and the different ways in which a universe can be created.

As small as a website is it is simply a compilation of complex written codes. An unlearned fellow would see those codes as gibberish but would not deny the finished work when those codes are brought together. So is the universe. The process may look scattered but the end product is what is clear to see by all. Like I said, the universe came to be by Gods spoken word and the processes involved were simply responses to bring the end result

A website can be created using different platforms. Joomla, wordpress, Drupal etc. First you need to buy a domain name and hosting........

So please tell me how a universe is first created. How is a universe created out of nothing? How does a big bang appear from a void that has no time or space? What separates one universe from the other? Websites can be differentiated by function or platforms.

There is only one universe oga. Stop spouting science fiction about other universes. The gasses, the energy, matter, rock formation are all responses to a command from the mouth of God. A website is a website. All the names such as forums or blogs etc do not stop them from being websites.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by superhumanist(m): 8:52am On Feb 14, 2018
butterflyl1on:

You fell into your own trap grin
God can be seun through his works and confirmed through his spirit given to all his children. Seen is a human being and many who seek to see him have not seen or heard him before same way many who seek God have seen his works and heard from him via his spirit.

Yes I know how the universe was created. Gods spoken word processed it's creation. Every other action that arose from that word was just to complete the already declared desire of God. We have one universe with many planets and stars etc (you can call them websites) Every website exists due to a host/server. No host/server, no website. No God, no universe.

As small as a website is it is simply a compilation of complex written codes. An unlearned fellow would see those codes as gibberish but would not deny the finished work when those codes are brought together. So is the universe. The process may look scattered but the end product is what is clear to see by all. Like I said, the universe came to be by Gods spoken word and the processes involved were simply responses to bring the end result

There is only one universe oga. Stop spouting science fiction about other universes. The gasses, the energy, matter, rock formation are all responses to a command from the mouth of God. A website is a website. All the names such as forums or blogs etc do not stop them from being websites.

Thanks for showing your ignorance and dishonesty as I predicted.

Just take a look at the things you wrote in bold.

First you say that God can be seen through his works- which means 2 things:

1) Apparently, God cannot be seen himself. Typical of any non-existent thing, you cannot see it.
2) You are assuming that God has works we can see. Unlike any website you can see who owns it. You can trace its origins and data by using a "whois" look up. Where is God's signature on his works? Seuns's name is on the website.

You mention that there is only one universe. How do you know? Oh, is it because we can only observe one? So you now only believe in things you can see or observe? LWKMD grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by superhumanist(m): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2018
butterflyl1on:

There is only one universe? lol. Can you prove that there is only one universe?

Oh, so you are saying that there is only one universe because we can only observe one universe. So you now only believe in things you can observe.

Yet, you adamantly state that God cannot be observed or seen.

Thanks for exposing your dishonest self.

Case closed
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by frank317: 9:06am On Feb 14, 2018
Tozara:
Where did this retãrded piece of shiit come out from? Your hollow head oozes stupidity more than your diseased pussy secretes nasty worms.

Make sure you quote this post and after reading and replying it, turn around to tell me that I don't exist too. Cretinous fucktãrd.

This is so so savageous

2 Likes

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by frank317: 9:09am On Feb 14, 2018
Tozara:
So I was even replying a morön who believes Jesus' pictures are everywhere? There were cameras 2000 years ago? shocked

It was absolutely accurate to call this retãrded woman a cretinous fucktãrd.

So God manifested himself in Jesus Christ?

How did anyone know that? Because Jesus said so?

How did anyone know that Jesus said that? Because the Bible said that Jesus said so?

How does one know that the Bible isn't LYING? Because the Bible says it's the word of God?

How does one prove that the Bible is the word of God? Again, because the Bible says so?

Which fool can't see how CIRCULAR all these rubbish is?

'The fool says in his heart, "there's no God".' Don't you SEE?! Even THE FOOL GETS IT!
John: How do you know Kunle is not a thief?

James: Because KUNLE SAID THAT he's not a thief.

RIP Logic.

Damn!!! Who is this guy?
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by danvon(m): 9:16am On Feb 14, 2018
Tohzara:
Clowns. They'll claim the insults don't get to them, but the fools will be quick to report the posts. That shows how much it hurts them. Emotional babies. Feeble things with leaky anuses. E pain am. grin
I-roneee speak up
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 9:37am On Feb 14, 2018
superhumanist:

Thanks for showing your ignorance and dishonesty as I predicted.

Just take a look at the things you wrote in bold.

First you say that God can be seen through his works- which means 2 things:

1) Apparently, God cannot be seen himself. Typical of any non-existent thing, you cannot see it.
2) You are assuming that God has works we can see. Unlike any website you can see who owns it. You can trace its origins and data by using a "whois" look up. Where is God's signature on his works? Seuns's name is on the website.

You mention that there is only one universe. How do you know? Oh, is it because we can only observe one? So you now only believe in things you can see or observe? LWKMD grin grin grin

Stop dancing around like a fish out of water. Are you not talking science anymore? Is science now science fiction? Does science not thrive on what is observable anymore? Has any scientific equipment observed any universe outside our observable universe?

Why are you this silly? Must you comment just to display your ignorance? Show me the other universes and how to observe them since you believe there are other universes.

God cannot be seen in the flesh but can be seen via his spirit in us. His spirit and him are one. His works also testify about him.

Gods signature is in all of creation and it's beauty and total harmony. Nothing on earth can exist without the other. Children of God can and do trace their origin to the very day they gave their lives to Jesus for the Bible says "if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature. Old things are passes away and behold ALL things are become new. Plus we know God via his spirit and know that he is bigger than the biggest and nothing can compare unto him as the alpha and omega. The uncreated creator. It's pretty simple really but I understand why you are struggling grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by bingbagbo(m): 10:15am On Feb 14, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Stop dancing around like a fish out of water. Are you not talking science anymore? Is science now science fiction? Does science not thrive on what is observable anymore? Has any scientific equipment observed any universe outside our observable universe?

Why are you this silly? Must you comment just to display your ignorance? Show me the other universes and how to observe them since you believe there are other universes.

God cannot be seen in the flesh but can be seen via his spirit in us. His spirit and him are one. His works also testify about him.

Gods signature is in all of creation and it's beauty and total harmony. Nothing on earth can exist without the other. Children of God can and do trace their origin to the very day they gave their lives to Jesus for the Bible says "if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature. Old things are passes away and behold ALL things are become new. Plus we know God via his spirit and know that he is bigger than the biggest and nothing can compare unto him as the alpha and omega. The uncreated creator. It's pretty simple really but I understand why you are struggling grin

God bless you bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery / "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs / Church Buildings That Will Amaze You!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.