Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Seun Doesn't Exist - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun Doesn't Exist (54034 Views)

You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? / "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican / Why Voodoo Doesn't Exist, My Little Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Ronpet777(m): 8:55am On Feb 15, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

When one holds on to a belief inspite of evidence to the contrary, that could be termed as a delusion.

Pls wot r these evidence to the contrary u hv and provide an alternative belief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by dalaman: 8:56am On Feb 15, 2018
Ronpet777:

Good morning Mr dalaman, How was ur sleep? I really don't knw where u reside but I assume I told u it was bedtime here at least and expected u to hold ur comment till ur conversationist is ready to reply.

Its evening here. 6:39PM to be precise.

That said, I noticed dt in trying to give credence to ur belief, I mean, unbelief and ur own idea of d world, u ended up mentioning 'my' belief. Do u find it difficult to comprehend English? Am I permitted to use Spanish? U used tautology generously by mentioning d words mythological and fictional a million times.Is that ur belief?u said it's mine, fine. But I asked for ur belief not mine.

I don't have a belief when it comes to the issue of creation of the universe. I also do not have a belief when it comes to what comes after people die. I do NOT need a belief. I need reality and the reality is neither you nor me knows how the universe came about, while I am confident to day that I do not know, you are happy to cling unto ancient mythology and fiction because you were indoctrinated with it since childhood. It is not al about God or scientificexplanations. I don'tknow is a position and it is the most honest position. I don't have a belief because I do not know. But what I know for sure is that your belief is nothing but ancient mythology and fiction created by men of old. And that is what I am pointingout to you.

To be crystal clear, tell us now for d last time abt d story of creation that we shld bliv henceforth.
Mr dalaman, tell us about d BIG BANG that caused d world to appear from nowhere. Tell us how cells begin to create themselves and how ur forefathers evolved from lizards, monkeys, gorillas, and apes. (Hahahahahahahaha) Oh, forgive me for that. As I was saying, narrate and explain elaborately how everything started and how we all got here and d difference btw humans from a living rat.
God bless u as u go on with this. ¤Grabs a popcorn, and crosses leg¤

If there is any creation story then nobody needs to believe in it. We will just know it and it will remain factual to us all. Nobody believe in the existence of the sun because it doesn't require any belief. It is self evident and factual to us all. If there is any creation story that is true nobody will need belief. We believe in all these things b cause they are NOT true, so we have to make some mental adjustments to accommodate them because we know them inside that they can be false and we just accept them based on faith or religious grounds.

I have not told you that I believe in the big bang or evolution so I wonder why you are lying to yourself.

I don't need to tell lies to myself or accept the obvious lies and mythological folklore of some ancient people because I want an explanation for things I don't know, things I also know that they themselves do not also know. It's not God or nothing. You don't know how we got here yourself and if I start asking questions you will NOT be able to answer any of it. So I don't know what exactly you are on about. Because you accept ancient mythology and fiction doesn't make you any special or give you any special knowledge. There is nothing that you know about creation that you can demonstrate to be true at all even with your God belief. There is nothing about creation you can explain to me objectively. The only thing you can do is to keep parroting ancient mythology and fiction. You can not use your God beliefs to explain anything to me clearly and objectively at all. So who are you deceiving?

3 Likes

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by chemystery: 8:57am On Feb 15, 2018
correctguy101:

Of course mate...

We all aren't meant to see things the same way.

No reply is a reply in itself and couldn't be more wrong or right than a perceived wrong answer (depends who's looking and through what lens)

I just hope you understand what I'm driving at. If not, you could ask bro...

Morning
No explanation means agreeing I don't know which could never be wrong.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 8:57am On Feb 15, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Happy Birthday Sis
I'll be in touch, with you in camera
Ohhhh, my dearly brotherly. But which Camera nah?

Butterfly1ion, weytin be the name of the best Camera?

Bro Muttley, na that one? cheesy
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 8:58am On Feb 15, 2018
Emmanystone:

Amen ooo. Thank you soooooo much.

Abeg who be Valantine? I don dey hear that name.

Valentine na one guy like that wey everybody for my area just dey mention his name Upandan since yesterday sotey I come dey wonder if the guy na one top government official wey suppose done repair one very bad road for my area as people just dey vex grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Ronpet777(m): 8:58am On Feb 15, 2018
chemystery:

grin Seriously, those guys are intoxicated in self delusion. We really need to teach them how to think

Tell me about this self delusion ma and why it gives u high blood pressure. Now tell me ur better ideas.

Now tell us how to think. We r all hears.

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 8:59am On Feb 15, 2018
chemystery:

Like i said before, only an omnipotent being or someone with supernatural powers can reveal himself the way you want seun to. If you don't agree with this, then show us by demonstration, how it can be done without supernatural powers. But unfortunately, seun never claimed to have such powers.

I'm waiting for you demonstration
So, he doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by correctguy101(m): 9:01am On Feb 15, 2018
chemystery:
No explanation means agreeing I don't know which could never be wrong.
Like I said before, it depends on who's looking and through what lens.
No reply is a reply in itself.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by chemystery: 9:01am On Feb 15, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Alright then I officially hand myself over to you as one of your students. Since you wish to teach me how to think why not start by thinking up what atheism has to offer me which makes it undetestable and very attractive. Make it simple since I am your student so I need to think along with you alright? grin

So fire away. What has atheism got to offer me as an alternative to what I currently know and possess?
If you are bored and have nothing to do, then look for the people you troll with or better still, look for a nearby heap of sand and go and play

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 9:01am On Feb 15, 2018
chemystery:

Like i said before, only an omnipotent being or someone with supernatural powers can reveal himself the way you want seun to. If you don't agree with this, then show us by demonstration, how it can be done without supernatural powers. But unfortunately, seun never claimed to have such powers.

I'm waiting for you demonstration

So making use of a mass emailing software needs omnipotence? Creating a video live stream ON A WEBSITE YOU CLAIM HE CREATED needs omnipotence to achieve?

Boy did you bang your head on something this morning? You are grasping at straws and not thinking straight and here I was offering myself as your student in the thought realm grin

Gerraaraahiaaa men!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 9:02am On Feb 15, 2018
correctguy101:

You don't teach people how to think.... or what to think.... it should be each one's responsibility.

And you guys too serious sef, see as una dey argue on Seun's existence or inexistence.

The dumb OP forgot one thing. Whether Seun is a bot or human, his replies and the existence of this forum are proof enough or did the meaning of "proof" or "existence" change while I was asleep?
And the Word of God as replies to us is not enough to.proof God's existence okwaya?
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by correctguy101(m): 9:02am On Feb 15, 2018
Ronpet777:

Tell me about this self delusion ma and why it gives u high blood pressure. Now tell me ur better ideas.

I thought chemystry is a guy
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by budaatum: 9:03am On Feb 15, 2018
Emmanystone:

Bros wish me Happy Birthday Biko.

Who will join me to the orphanage today? A huge crowd will be most fun. Come on, come all.
Happy birthday. Which orphanage? Some might join you.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by correctguy101(m): 9:03am On Feb 15, 2018
Emmanystone:

And the Word of God as replies to us is not enough to.proof God's existence okwaya?

To some people, yes but not to some.....
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by OkCornel(m): 9:06am On Feb 15, 2018
double post...
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 9:06am On Feb 15, 2018
chemystery:

If you are bored and have nothing to do, then look for the people you troll with or better still, look for a nearby heap of sand and go and play

Like the heap of sand you fell asleep in last night and rolled out of this morning? grin

No wonder you have sand for brains.

You are all fired up and incensed over what you call SELF DELUSION as if the SELF there means EVERYONE or ALL OF US.

how my matter take concern you and dey kill you slowly like this? Is the self delusion your delusion? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by OkCornel(m): 9:08am On Feb 15, 2018
budaatum:

Happy birthday. Which orphanage? Some might join you.

Nice way to celebrate a birthday...the person head dey there jare...

I did the same thing...and seeing those orphans can bring a tear to one's eyes...unless such a person is hardened in heart...

I wish Emmanystone a life of fulfillment and contentment...even in good and bad times...

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by chemystery: 9:09am On Feb 15, 2018
butterflyl1on:

So making use of a mass emailing software needs omnipotence? Creating a video live stream ON A WEBSITE YOU CLAIM HE CREATED needs omnipotence to achieve?

Boy did you bang your head on something this morning? You are grasping at straws and not thinking straight and here I was offering myself as your student in the thought realm grin

Gerraaraahiaaa men!
What else are you saying? Seun has revealed himself on this very thread already. Any other form of revelation on this forum can only be done by a supernatural or omnipotent being.
If this wrong, then show us by demonstration how you will do it without supernatural powers.
Talk is cheap you know. I'm still waiting

I'm still waiting for your demonstration ....
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by MuttleyLaff: 9:09am On Feb 15, 2018
Emmanystone:

Meet you in private, not publicly

Just a few days ago, my better half,
was saying someone is insisting on me being at his 50th, apparently to rub shoulders with his clique
and this person is a pastor in one of these big naija Penterascal gathering

I said to my better half, doesnt this guy know that, Jesus in Luke 14:12-14, taught in the bible saying:
“12When you host a dinner or a banquet,
do not invite your friends or brothers or relatives or rich neighbors.
Otherwise, they may invite you in return, and you will be repaid.
13 But when you host a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, and the blind,
14and you will be blessed. Since they cannot repay you, you will be repaid at the resurrection of the righteous.

Please quickly send me an email to this self destructible disposable temporary e-mail address
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.com

You'll post an answer here to a question, testing to see it is really you and not an imposter trying to parade as you, emailing in
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 9:13am On Feb 15, 2018
chemystery:

What else are you saying? Seun has revealed himself on this very thread already. Any other form of revelation on this forum can only be done by a supernatural or omnipotent being.
If this wrong, then show us by demonstration how you will do it without supernatural powers.
Talk is cheap you know. I'm still waiting

I'm still waiting for your demonstration ....

SMH it seems your brain is yet to deconstruct all that has been said on this thread.

I do not accept his moniker as proof. Anyone or a robot can use that moniker.

In this age of impersonation anybody can claim to be anybody. If they can impersonate your president who can they not impersonate?

I want to see seun with my own eyes, logging into nairaland with his moniker and typing out comments from it. I also want him to speak to everyone ON NAIRALAND via a live nairaland video stream.

Anything short of this then seun does not exist. PERIOD!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Ronpet777(m): 9:14am On Feb 15, 2018
dalaman:

Its evening here. 6:39PM to be precise.

I don't have a belief when it comes to the issue of creation of the universe. I also do not have a belief when it comes to what comes after people die. I do NOT need a belief. I need reality and the reality is neither you nor me knows how the universe came about, while I am confident to day that I do not know, you are happy to cling unto ancient mythology and fiction because you were indoctrinated with it since childhood. It is not al about God or scientificexplanations. I don'tknow is a position and it is the most honest position. I don't have a belief because I do not know. But what I know for sure is that your belief is nothing but ancient mythology and fiction created by men of old. And that is what I am pointingout to you.

If there is any creation story then nobody needs to believe in it. We will just know it and it will remain factual to us all. Nobody believe in the existence of the sun because it doesn't require any belief. It is self evident and factual to us all. If there is any creation story that is true nobody will need belief. We believe in all these things b cause they are NOT true, so we have to make some mental adjustments to accommodate them because we know them inside that they can be false and we just accept them based on faith or religious grounds.

I have not told you that I believe in the big bang or evolution so I wonder why you are lying to yourself.

I don't need to tell lies to myself or accept the obvious lies and mythological folklore of some ancient people because I want an explanation for things I don't know, things I also know that they themselves do not also know. It's not God or nothing. You don't know how we got here yourself and if I start asking questions you will NOT be able to answer any of it. So I don't know what exactly you are on about. Because you accept ancient mythology and fiction doesn't make you any special or give you any special knowledge. There is nothing that you know about creation that you can demonstrate to be at all even with your God belief. There is nothing about creation you can explain to me objectively. The only thing you can do is to keep parroting ancient mythology and fiction. You can not use your God beliefs to explain anything to me clearly and objectively at all. So who are you deceiving?

Beautiful! I really like u dalaman because u can be very honest. But how come a person who doesn't hv a slight idea about anything pertaining his existence hv d effrontery to question one with one? Ur position is very clear now. U know nothing. Just as brainempty as a three months old baby. For someone like u, u shld sit and learn. When u hv learnt enough to knw ur purpose in d face of d earth, let me knw.
I need people who can dare to believe and run after it with all inquisitiveness till d day a solution is found. We believe in God and we hv gone all out to seek him. We r making progress, u r not. U stand nowhere, as confused as a nincompoop.
dalaman, go and find an answer to ur meaningless existence.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Ronpet777(m): 9:16am On Feb 15, 2018
Emmanystone:

Wow! Happy Birthday sis... More blessings and wisdom IJN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Ronpet777(m): 9:16am On Feb 15, 2018
Emmanystone:

Wow! Happy Birthday sis... More blessings and wisdom IJN!

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by OkCornel(m): 9:16am On Feb 15, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Oh no. I won't say that.

Like I mentioned earlier, beliefs are not necessarily evil. When one holds on to a belief inspite of evidence to the contrary, that could be termed as a delusion. Some aren't dangerous,but when your fear of God extends to support for jailing homosexuals, or burning churches, or destroying shrines, then there's justification to attack such a belief system.

Very good then. You mentioned something on jailing homosexuals...but that's not the point of this thread anyways...

However, a line needs to be drawn on certain issues...if you quarantine someone to prevent further spread of a contagious disease, then that is not a dangerous thing to do is it? But how you go about the process itself is what makes it right or wrong...

One of the funniest things I've noted is observing how people who are products of sex between two genders now canvassing for same sex union...very funny I tell ya...

Anyways...lemme not derail from the main topic of this thread...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by chemystery: 9:21am On Feb 15, 2018
Ronpet777:

Now tell us how to think. We r all hears.
The way the slavery in Libya and accompanying pictures sent cold chills down my spine is same way you mental slavery and accompanying posts is doing me.

If you want to know how to think, there are lots of smart atheist on nairaland. Just click on their profile and follow them. You will thank me later
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Ronpet777(m): 9:21am On Feb 15, 2018
correctguy101:

I thought chemystry is a guy
Hahahahahahahaha! I don't even knw sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Ronpet777(m): 9:24am On Feb 15, 2018
chemystery:

The way the slavery in Libya and accompanying pictures sent cold chills down my spine is same way you mental slavery and accompanying posts is doing me.

If you want to know how to think, there are lots of smart atheist on nairaland. Just click on their profile and follow them. You will thank me later

Wow! So u just adjudged urself ' not smart',and not deserving of d most minute response. U r a disgrace to ur fellow atheist and humanity in general.

Pls excuse us now, adults r talking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by sonofluc1fer: 9:24am On Feb 15, 2018
OkCornel:

Very good then. You mentioned something on jailing homosexuals...but that's not the point of this thread anyways...
Oh, the thread was derailed long time ago anyways.

OkCornel:

However, a line needs to be drawn on certain issues...if you quarantine someone to prevent further spread of a contagious disease, then that is not a dangerous thing to do is it? But how you go about the process itself is what makes it right or wrong...
Draw whatever lines you want. Don't draw them in the name of God. It doesn't give it any credence. Some Gods love homos.

OkCornel:

One of the funniest things I've noted is observing how people who are products of sex between two genders now canvassing for same sex union...very funny I tell ya...
Same way people who have mothers take care of motherless babies. What's your point? that you can't feel for another? undecided

OkCornel:

Anyways...lemme not derail from the main topic of this thread...
Oh, I guess you got some God-inspired disgust right there.

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by chemystery: 9:27am On Feb 15, 2018
butterflyl1on:

SMH it seems your brain is yet to deconstruct all that has been said on this thread.

I do not accept his moniker as proof. Anyone or a robot can use that moniker.

In this age of impersonation anybody can claim to be anybody. If they can impersonate your president who can they not impersonate?

I want to see seun with my own eyes, logging into nairaland with his moniker and typing out comments from it. I also want him to speak to everyone ON NAIRALAND via a live nairaland video stream.

Anything short of this then seun does not exist. PERIOD!

I don't understand. From where you are, you want to see seun logging into nairaland and typing comments? All from where you are? This looks like a supernatural kinda thingy. If it's not, please can you show us by demonstration? I will love to learn. Show us how you log into nairaland while we see you from here grin
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by OkCornel(m): 9:28am On Feb 15, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Oh, the thread was derailed long time ago anyways.

Draw whatever lines you want. Don't draw them in the name of God. It doesn't give it any credence. Some Gods love homos.

Same way people who have mothers take care of motherless babies. What's your point? that you can't feel for another? undecided

Oh, I guess you got some God-inspired disgust right there.

1) You gotta draw lines in the name of common sense...and common sense tells me you are not a product of a homosexual or lesbian relationship

2) Please enlighten me...which God creates a man and a woman with sexual organs for reproduction and still goes ahead to love same sex union? That must be a confused god I must say...

3) So...does a mother who loves a motherless child go ahead to have sexual relations with the motherless child to prove her feelings for the child? Because I don't see how love for a motherless child can be used to support homosexuality here...

I hope I get a mature and intelligent response to this post as opposed to needless and unprovoked insults...

Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by dalaman: 9:28am On Feb 15, 2018
Ronpet777:

Beautiful! I really like u dalaman because u can be very honest. But how come a person who doesn't hv a slight idea about anything pertaining his existence hv d effrontery to question one with one? Ur position is very clear now. U know nothing. Just as brainempty as a three months old baby. For someone like u, u shld sit and learn. When u hv learnt enough to knw ur purpose in d face of d earth, let me knw.
I need people who can dare to believe and run after it with all inquisitiveness till d day a solution is found. We believe in God and we hv gone all out to seek him. We r making progress, u r not. U stand nowhere, as confused as a nincompoop.
dalaman, go and find an answer to ur meaningless existence.

You have and know NOTHING about existence. You only believe in what others have stated based purely on their own mythical and fictional ideas. You do not know the purpose of life in reality, you only believe what others have stated hat they feel the purpose of life is. Does a muslim with his huge belief and hope truly know what te purpose of life is when he tells you that it is to serve Allah as a loyal and faithful slave? What about a buddisht that claims the purpose of life is to achieve nirvana? Does a hindu and his claims about the purpose and meaning of life truly know? Do you think they know?

If they don't then who lied to you that you do(you are NOT different from them in a way)? Because you were indoctrinated with ancient mythology and fiction doesn't mean you know anything about life and existence better than I do. My existence is not meaningless. The mythical and fictional stories you believe in is not the only thing thata person cam find meaning and purpose in. Many others do not subscribe to your own religion, they subscribe to other religions and still find meaning and purpose in it. Many others don't subscribe to any religion and still also fund meaning and purpose in their lives. Stop your delusions already. Repeating it many times will never make it true. Your empty belief does not give you any special knowledge about life or anything better than me. There is NOTHING you can demonstrate with your beliefs that gives you and edge over me ever. You can only keep wallowing in your delusions.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 15, 2018
@seun
A particular moderator has ban my treasured profile, because he feels right to do so, on just a comment, prior to now i had only one but i had to open this to ask for your help.
Please i need your help am so sad right now embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
You can check my Profile, am not a scammer neither am somebody bad.. but this moderator ban me without notice and he ban me for life, all because, he feel i am a threat to him.

@seun you can even check the comment i made, initially i made mistakes but i tried to correct my self.

@seun , this forum has been part of me for a very long time i open my account clogogo, with email chigoziecigo@yahoo.com back in 2006 and treasured this forum and now one moderator just feel right without consideration to do this

Please @seun HELP HELP

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (42) (Reply)

Deacon Survives 39 Bullets After Armed Robbery Incident / 'Come On! Let's Have A Little Sex' Church Themed Poster Sparks Reactions / The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.