Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

Monalisa Chinda And Ibinabo Fiberesima Wow In Rivers State Attires - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda And Ibinabo Fiberesima Wow In Rivers State Attires (21250 Views)

Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Taiwo Bankole Wow In Matching Outfits / Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts / Toke Makinwa And Her Enhanced Body Wow In Sexy Swimsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Ibinabo Fiberesima Wow In Rivers State Attires by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2018
pyyxxaro:
See monalisa ukwu

Na wa cool
On behalf of chief Lefulefu and our fellow comrades we hereby certify Monalisa Chinda's ukwu as a SON Certified product.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Ibinabo Fiberesima Wow In Rivers State Attires by scobyhybrid(m): 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
omo see balloon, if needle just touch that skin, e go be lyk tat program 1000 ways to die grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Ibinabo Fiberesima Wow In Rivers State Attires by koning: 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
pzphoto:
So so adorable…. Proudly Rivers

Gist from Praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/see-this-adorable-photo-of-monalisa-chinda-and-ibinabo-fiberesima-in-igbo-attire/

Proudly IGBO. There is no tribe called 'Rivers' in Nigeria.
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Ibinabo Fiberesima Wow In Rivers State Attires by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
biacan:
Lefulefu your attention is needed here cool
from what i can analyse,cheesy that ukwu looks big.its shaped like a basin. I bet its soft and it wiggles when the owner walkscheesy. I would have loved if she had stood up and given us the viewers a back pose.then i would have been able to analyse d ukwu properlycheesy. This one wey she siddon for chair i had to bend my neck to check d azz very wellcheesy. It looks good shacheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Ibinabo Fiberesima Wow In Rivers State Attires by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
dumo1:

On behalf of chief Lefulefu and our fellow comrades we hereby certify Monalisa Chinda's ukwu as a SON Certified product.
yowa! cheesy...a thousand cosign to this postcheesy. Monalisa Chinda's ukwu is the original madecheesy.non Chinese made but original with NAFDAC number 23265.kpakam! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Ibinabo Fiberesima Wow In Rivers State Attires by biacan(f): 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
lefulefu:
from what i can analyse,cheesy that ukwu looks big.its shaped like a basin. I bet its soft and it wiggles when the owner walkscheesy. I would have loved if she had stood up and given us the viewers a back pose.then i would have been able to analyse d ukwu properlycheesy. This one wey she siddon for chair i had to bend my neck to check d azz very wellcheesy. It looks good shacheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Young Girl Breast. / Ini Edo,Bishop Umoh,Others,On A Set Shooting TV Series Desperate Housegirls(Pics / Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.