Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Serena Williams' Multimillionaire Husband Babysits As Wife Returns To Court -Pix - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serena Williams' Multimillionaire Husband Babysits As Wife Returns To Court -Pix (2219 Views)

Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match / Disney Style, Serena Williams Wedding Gown Revealed (Photos) / Serena Williams Weds Alexis Ohanian In An All-Star Guest List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serena Williams' Multimillionaire Husband Babysits As Wife Returns To Court -Pix by ikorodureporta: 6:49am On Feb 13, 2018

Re: Serena Williams' Multimillionaire Husband Babysits As Wife Returns To Court -Pix by rawpadgin(m): 6:53am On Feb 13, 2018
Typical Nigeria man won't try this, even me.

Kudos to the man

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams' Multimillionaire Husband Babysits As Wife Returns To Court -Pix by opomulero101(m): 6:55am On Feb 13, 2018
Daddy duties
Re: Serena Williams' Multimillionaire Husband Babysits As Wife Returns To Court -Pix by DWJOBScom(m): 6:56am On Feb 13, 2018
I hope they are happy as their paid branding team is trying to convince everyone?

E go vex me if I hear anything less in 2 years

It's a good ambience
Re: Serena Williams' Multimillionaire Husband Babysits As Wife Returns To Court -Pix by Eggcelent(m): 6:57am On Feb 13, 2018
An Obvious Example Of A Man Who Has An Healthy Self-esteem Not Tied To His Money Or Social Definition Of What A Man Should Or Shouldn't Do

I Hope The Marriage Thrives

5 Likes

Re: Serena Williams' Multimillionaire Husband Babysits As Wife Returns To Court -Pix by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 13, 2018
rawpadgin:

Kudos to the man
Many Nigerian male millionaires are doing this. They don't have to snap pictures and post on social media.

5 Likes

Re: Serena Williams' Multimillionaire Husband Babysits As Wife Returns To Court -Pix by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 13, 2018
Eggcelent:
An Obvious Example Of A Man Who Has An Healthy Self-esteem Not Tied To His Money Or Social Definition Of What A Man Should Or Shouldn't Do

I Hope The Marriage Thrives

Oh Lord!!!!
You're smart!!!

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams' Multimillionaire Husband Babysits As Wife Returns To Court -Pix by rawpadgin(m): 7:02am On Feb 13, 2018
sassysure:
Many Nigerian male millionaires are doing this. They don't have to snap pictures and post on social media.
so how did u know?

3 Likes

Re: Serena Williams' Multimillionaire Husband Babysits As Wife Returns To Court -Pix by miracool946: 7:21am On Feb 13, 2018
X
Re: Serena Williams' Multimillionaire Husband Babysits As Wife Returns To Court -Pix by kazyhm(m): 7:28am On Feb 13, 2018
How does this act of public display define the future of the marriage ?

Being a reasonable man does/will not make you the best husband in the world
Re: Serena Williams' Multimillionaire Husband Babysits As Wife Returns To Court -Pix by Timajohn(m): 7:31am On Feb 13, 2018
undecided
Re: Serena Williams' Multimillionaire Husband Babysits As Wife Returns To Court -Pix by Mariangeles(f): 7:39am On Feb 13, 2018
rawpadgin:

Kudos to the man
There is absolutely nothing wrong with feeding your child...it doesn't make you less of a man.

5 Likes

Re: Serena Williams' Multimillionaire Husband Babysits As Wife Returns To Court -Pix by Mariangeles(f): 7:42am On Feb 13, 2018
kazyhm:
How does this act of public display define the future of the marriage ?

Being a reasonable man does/will not make you the best husband in the world
It's not public display, it's a tennis court...Serena has a game to play and her husband and daughter came to support her.

3 Likes

Re: Serena Williams' Multimillionaire Husband Babysits As Wife Returns To Court -Pix by kazyhm(m): 7:45am On Feb 13, 2018
Mariangeles:
It's not public display, it's a tennis court...Serena has a game to play and her husband and daughter came to support her.

did i say i can't read ? i guess it a private display.
Re: Serena Williams' Multimillionaire Husband Babysits As Wife Returns To Court -Pix by Burgerlomo: 8:51am On Feb 13, 2018
It's not a big deal cool

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams' Multimillionaire Husband Babysits As Wife Returns To Court -Pix by FTrebirth(m): 8:56am On Feb 13, 2018
i can do more for my own baby. i usually bring my little cousins to my place at weekends just to enjoy their company troubles.

children are fun!

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams' Multimillionaire Husband Babysits As Wife Returns To Court -Pix by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 13, 2018
rawpadgin:

Kudos to the man
shutup say u can not do such, papa Ella is always at home doing baby sitting while mama Ella goes to work every day, ur stupidity makes me wants to vomited, guess wat papa Ella is an off shore worker
Re: Serena Williams' Multimillionaire Husband Babysits As Wife Returns To Court -Pix by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 13, 2018
sassysure:
no mind d dumb mofo because d guy is white he's here typing nonsense.
Re: Serena Williams' Multimillionaire Husband Babysits As Wife Returns To Court -Pix by kazolad(m): 11:53am On Feb 13, 2018
What's so special about that?
Re: Serena Williams' Multimillionaire Husband Babysits As Wife Returns To Court -Pix by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
No biggie here, if he doesn't feed her. Who will? undecided
Re: Serena Williams' Multimillionaire Husband Babysits As Wife Returns To Court -Pix by oloriooko(m): 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
In what way does this pic relate to Serena
Re: Serena Williams' Multimillionaire Husband Babysits As Wife Returns To Court -Pix by ikorodureporta: 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
oloriooko:
In what way does this pic relate to Serena

dis yr quenshun funny
Re: Serena Williams' Multimillionaire Husband Babysits As Wife Returns To Court -Pix by Partnerbiz(f): 1:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
I do that for my baby mama, yet don't post it here..
Re: Serena Williams' Multimillionaire Husband Babysits As Wife Returns To Court -Pix by teamsynergy: 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
they r both rich and Serena is far richer than him.so this is no big deal
Re: Serena Williams' Multimillionaire Husband Babysits As Wife Returns To Court -Pix by anibirelawal(m): 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
sassysure:

THANK YOU.
Re: Serena Williams' Multimillionaire Husband Babysits As Wife Returns To Court -Pix by Icon79(m): 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
KPOM!

You don tok am finis. Pata pata!!

O pari

mhizenugu:
No biggie here, if he doesn't feed her. Who will? undecided

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams' Multimillionaire Husband Babysits As Wife Returns To Court -Pix by edmaraja: 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
Good husband, good father

(1) (Reply)

Pele Has Won More Ballon D’or Awards Than Lionel Messi Or Cristiano Ronaldo / Ten Candidates For The Ballon D'or / Africa's Top Ten Footballer Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.