Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

2019: Nigeria Will Regret Having Youth As President — Sagay - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Nigeria Will Regret Having Youth As President — Sagay (18742 Views)

Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure / Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa / CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Nigeria Will Regret Having Youth As President — Sagay by Reference(m): 9:05am On Feb 13, 2018
Thinking behind deceased people getting jobs....

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nigeria Will Regret Having Youth As President — Sagay by Simeony007(m): 9:05am On Feb 13, 2018
Let's taste another woman first
Re: 2019: Nigeria Will Regret Having Youth As President — Sagay by mrkings84(m): 9:06am On Feb 13, 2018
I damn disagree with u oga sagi, the worst that can happen to this country is buhari....

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nigeria Will Regret Having Youth As President — Sagay by Adekdammy: 9:06am On Feb 13, 2018
So what grand pa sagay is saying is that, youths it's not yet your time, allow pa Buhari to go for another term.

Grand pa sagay, God forbid such in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nigeria Will Regret Having Youth As President — Sagay by Gkay1(m): 9:06am On Feb 13, 2018
una sure say dis man well ?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nigeria Will Regret Having Youth As President — Sagay by Caseless: 9:06am On Feb 13, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

☣ ☠

This man is obviously a learned Fool.

Why did he keep laying emphasis on 20yrs old?

Is an animal not better than a president who cherished the lives of cows more than the lives of humans?

Are there no other age groups?

The president of France is a youth as far as I'm concerned; France cannot be compared to this dilapidated structure we call Nigeria.

Moreover, the so called old men ruling this country caused her to be in shambles.
Up till now we still have Obasanjo, Buhari, Tinubu in the affairs of Government not because they are old but they've held positions as the President/Governor, Senators in this same country and "Nothing" changed.

I'm not objecting old men ruling after all there are old men leadership all around the world but the problem here in Nigeria is Basically Incompetence and Hardheartedness.

Sagay is a total proof that when you given a political appointment even as an intellectual you may tend to lose it.

My Submission: Sagay is a Baboon

☣ ☠
show proof that the youths will do better.
Re: 2019: Nigeria Will Regret Having Youth As President — Sagay by olahero(m): 9:07am On Feb 13, 2018
That's the truth the man has spoken, though, it might hurt the Nigeria youths.
Re: 2019: Nigeria Will Regret Having Youth As President — Sagay by tico1212(m): 9:07am On Feb 13, 2018
He's on point.
Re: 2019: Nigeria Will Regret Having Youth As President — Sagay by Spidermon: 9:09am On Feb 13, 2018
A product cannot exist in a mode outside its designed function.

Nigeria as an entity in its present form isnt designed to flourish.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nigeria Will Regret Having Youth As President — Sagay by KKKWHITE(m): 9:09am On Feb 13, 2018
corruption is already in our blood both the youth and the old
Re: 2019: Nigeria Will Regret Having Youth As President — Sagay by Bigii(m): 9:09am On Feb 13, 2018
prof. Gay undecided

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nigeria Will Regret Having Youth As President — Sagay by Ogaonos: 9:11am On Feb 13, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

☣ ☠

This man is obviously a learned Fool.

Why did he keep laying emphasis on 20yrs old?

Is an animal not better than a president who cherished the lives of cows more than the lives of humans?

Are there no other age groups?

The president of France is a youth as far as I'm concerned; France cannot be compared to this dilapidated structure we call Nigeria.

Moreover, the so called old men ruling this country caused her to be in shambles.
Up till now we still have Obasanjo, Buhari, Tinubu in the affairs of Government not because they are old but they've held positions as the President/Governor, Senators in this same country and "Nothing" changed.

I'm not objecting old men ruling after all there are old men leadership all around the world but the problem here in Nigeria is Basically Incompetence and Hardheartedness.

Sagay is a total proof that when you given a political appointment even as an intellectual you may tend to lose it.

My Submission: Sagay is a Baboon

☣ ☠
sagay needs 2 answer questn wich age was yakubu gowon wen he was a president.even obj ibb ty danjuma wer all youth wen 1966 coup was done.dt y i support jona wen he was avocating 4 young candidate in pdp.old men dnt do well in power pmb nd donald trump ar typical example.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nigeria Will Regret Having Youth As President — Sagay by RZArecta2(m): 9:11am On Feb 13, 2018
Itse Sagay is a senile goat.. Quote me any day

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nigeria Will Regret Having Youth As President — Sagay by youthsinitiativ(m): 9:11am On Feb 13, 2018
Are you a 49er and below,fed up with being a "lookman" as life is continually been sniffed out of our dear country by our pas and grandpas.

Are you tired of reading same letters your fathers and probably grandfathers read and have come to the realisation that it is a letter to "Dem-dem"?

Are you willing and ready to send our pas and grandpas to their well deserved retirement while we take over our destiny and future and have a country to bequeath to our down-line generations?

Do you want to be counted amongst those who didn't just fold arms (like our fathers) and sit while our collective destiny and whatever is left of our future is been frittered away by the same 'ol folks who care less about us?

Let's come together,make a move and take a stand.

We have every tools at our disposal to make this a reality.We control the social media and can use it to our advantage.

This is a clarion call to all under 50's from every part of Nigeria and profession to come together and lets form a front and decide what's left of our futures.

We are not taking to the streets or causing any physical unrest but our country can be salvaged bloodlessly.

If you are above 50 and agree your generation failed to take a stand as we are willing to do now while the country was left to the cabals and as such want to support morally,financially and advisory for the sake of your children,you are welcome onboard.

Reclaiming our country and building one we want for us is non-negotiable at this point. If 2019 is too close or sudden to make our stance known (which i don't think ) we can leverage on our force and movement using our block votes as a bargaining chip for a nothing less than 50% inclusion in the next government across all board in specific portfolios as a way to learning on the job of governance (NYSC) and ultimately taking over fully in 2023.

Every young Nigerian,home and abroad from the North,east,west and South needs to heed
this call and lets build a Nigeria of our dreams together.

Pm me lets start talking and mobilising.
it's such a shame that some of our youths still wont wake up from their slumber and smell the coffee to see that these old politicians are after their personal gains alone and could careless about us the youths plus our futures. They know there'll always be that handful of the youths who would trade theirs and their children's future for a few morsel or a couple of nairas..such a pity. How can one for the selfish sake of been called youth leader in these old folks movement,mortgage his and his downline generations movement? Its time for us to get our movement and create elders wing for our papas and grandpas to choose their elder leader from. We the youths are come of age and taking over.The pace has already been set in France and Austria,it sure can be replicated in Nigeria too. We've got the brains and professionals to give the old horses a run for their money.
join our watsapp group,number on profile
#ourmumudonexpire

#ourmumudondo

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nigeria Will Regret Having Youth As President — Sagay by kitaatita: 9:13am On Feb 13, 2018
“It is the youths of Nigeria today who believe in overnight wealth, who want billions overnight, who don’t want to work for their living and gradually build up their assets and business.

“That psychology of overnight wealth is almost exclusively a youth attribute.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nigeria Will Regret Having Youth As President — Sagay by nex(m): 9:13am On Feb 13, 2018
Look at the kind of rusted thinking this old clown is spitting out in this day and age in order to secure his bread from his old master.

If the youth can do no better than the old, at least, we know that the youth are more physically and mentally astute than the old, and we are more tolerant too.

The Nigerian youths played the most visible role in getting these old men into Government, and now that it is time for them to return the favour, they're trying to run their benefactors down.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nigeria Will Regret Having Youth As President — Sagay by SirNumeroUno: 9:14am On Feb 13, 2018
What does he mean by "constitutional age" to live? well, i believe he is missing the point here, the older generation has so much ceased power that it is almost impossible to take them out of office. Let them allow fresh ideas, new blood not 1970s youth at this point in time.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nigeria Will Regret Having Youth As President — Sagay by Hotzone(m): 9:14am On Feb 13, 2018
Mr Sagay has visibly displayed how frail his mindsets has become.
I weep for this nation!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Nigeria Will Regret Having Youth As President — Sagay by Super1212: 9:15am On Feb 13, 2018
Politician... To me this man is not making sense

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nigeria Will Regret Having Youth As President — Sagay by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 13, 2018
Ogaonos:
sagay needs 2 answer questn wich age was yakubu gowon wen he was a president.even obj ibb ty danjuma wer all youth wen 1966 coup was done.dt y i support jona wen he was avocating 4 young candidate in pdp.old men dnt do well in power pmb nd donald trump ar typical example.

The days of yakubu gowon are gone for good. Nigeria now is nothing but a time bomb waiting to explode. With the level of greed where everybody wants the billions overnight and with the youths of today coupled with the dead constitution and institutions we have in this failed country, Nigeria will be raped to death in six months.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nigeria Will Regret Having Youth As President — Sagay by rajiraymond(m): 9:21am On Feb 13, 2018
I support, it is not yet time for youth to rule.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nigeria Will Regret Having Youth As President — Sagay by jayson87: 9:23am On Feb 13, 2018
Sagay i know you are trying to keep your Job, so i won't take your statement serious

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nigeria Will Regret Having Youth As President — Sagay by BenzEne1(m): 9:23am On Feb 13, 2018
He has a point. Is it these BBN youths or yahoo yahoo youths who we should rally around. If you select ten youths between the ages of 20 to 35 i can bet that 8 of them would have a quick-money state of mind. The truth is corruption lies both with the youths and the elders.

Yahaya Bello can be termed young in relation to the other state governors. But is he doing a better job? Igbinedion was in his early forties when he proceeded to loot Edo state dry. We've also had good youthful leaders in people like Donald Duke or Rotimi Amaechi.

It really isn't about the age of the person but the character and actions of that person.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nigeria Will Regret Having Youth As President — Sagay by 0225front: 9:23am On Feb 13, 2018
Old or young, we need a president that will emerge from a merit based democratic system. NO TO RIGGING, GODFATHERISM, CRONYISM, RELIGIOUS AND ETHNIC BIAS...

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nigeria Will Regret Having Youth As President — Sagay by eddyslim(m): 9:25am On Feb 13, 2018
This man is a compound fool

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nigeria Will Regret Having Youth As President — Sagay by Shigabs(m): 9:26am On Feb 13, 2018
Yes you are very correct sir, until the youths see it as a challenge it will always continue like this, e.g the fool in Kogi state that was given power on a platter of gold, the reverse is the case. So you won't blame him for saying all he has just said. My opinion. If you want it go for it.
Re: 2019: Nigeria Will Regret Having Youth As President — Sagay by johnbu: 9:27am On Feb 13, 2018
are will not regretting having an aged leaders in the country

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nigeria Will Regret Having Youth As President — Sagay by konfused: 9:31am On Feb 13, 2018
So what of when Buhari and Obasanjo ruled in their youths??

What of Gowon?

What of Ojukwu?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nigeria Will Regret Having Youth As President — Sagay by Checked86: 9:31am On Feb 13, 2018
Whatever the regret will be, it will surely pale in comparison to the ridicule that the old rulers have brought upon the nation over the past years

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nigeria Will Regret Having Youth As President — Sagay by johnbu: 9:32am On Feb 13, 2018
Shigabs:
Yes you are very correct sir, until the youths see it as a challenge it will always continue like this, e.g the fool in Kogi state that was given power on a platter of gold, the reverse is the case. So you won't blame him for saying all he has just said. My opinion. If you want it go for it.
no one gave bello power, he forced himself to power through back door, faleke suppose to be given the power , but failed due to Nigeria insincerity and mediocrity

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nigeria Will Regret Having Youth As President — Sagay by DesmondTutor: 9:36am On Feb 13, 2018
make we try youths first. already our grandfathers and fathers has all failed us. So if a youth come enter fail, then we go now know say every arm don try and e no work. then we fit now look for foreign president.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Is Dead In Taraba – ‘mama Taraba’ / Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 / Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.