Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria (69931 Views)

Career Websites Of Recruiting Agencies In Nigeria / Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria / Websites Of South Atlantic Petroleum, Sahara Energy, Peak Oil? (Recruiting) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria by Spreadit: 9:29am On Dec 16, 2008
www.jobnownow.com and www.nigerianjoblinks.com are to the best of my knowledge the best free recruitment websites in Nigeria.
Re: Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria by samogconsu(m): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2008
Re: Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria by brickwall: 8:11am On Dec 23, 2008
It's this job site is the best I have seen around in a long while.

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE SITE

they are just too much with fresh jobs
Re: Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria by balsy: 8:36am On Dec 23, 2008
hi.how about joblinknigeria.are they real?cos they ask me 2 pay 13,500 for service charge.should i pay?
Re: Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria by brickwall: 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2008
it's funny that u want to pay for a job list that u can get and apply for free. why not visit this site BEST JOB SITE for all your fresh vacancies.

They are just too much. smiley

Re: Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria by brickwall: 11:52am On Dec 24, 2008
here are more good links for vacant posts. find your job now

great site and free to apply.
Re: Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria by yagochem(m): 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2008
Re: Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria by penman: 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2008
find more job vacancies today

CLICK HERE

great site with fresh updates
Re: Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria by zee21: 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2009
www.jomea.com is a job search engine for the Middle East and Africa.

Job Seekers can find a job within seconds!

Employers and Recruiters can post their jobs for free!
Re: Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria by finekoko(m): 12:03am On Jan 09, 2009
found this new job search site that you can uplaod your cv and fill in an online cv as well, they have current employers on thier database with available jobs so u get notified anytime a job is posted. http://www.cvdatabank.com it might be useful to you.
Re: Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria by fisifisi33(m): 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2009
i got a message from FITC(recruiting firm) as well, could someone PLEASE hint me about their test format for CBN. PLEASE. i would soon sit for their test. PLEASE HELP.
Re: Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria by Austyno4(m): 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2009
Sometimes we don't believe it, whether it works or not but try it and see, in a day i took 2 surveys and i was paid 10 dollars, it's not really much, but think of the survey u could take in a month and much u would earn, remember slow and steady win the race,
if u wish to join just click the below and register, it won't take more than 5 min. of ur time

http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=Austyno4

THANKS IN ANTICIPATION
Re: Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria by nanaharry: 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2009
thank for dis vital info
Re: Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria by mrlizo: 3:10am On Feb 26, 2009
Re: Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria by deoye05: 8:12am On Mar 03, 2009
Lagos

Re: Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria
« #20 on: March 19, 2007, 12:16 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Electrical Electronic Engineer Required For A Power Company In VI, LOS.
Should Have Excellent Experience of MS-Office Especially Microsoft Excel
Salary is around 18K-22K. as a start, annual increment , health insurance,,

Interested plz reply to this add for details

am sure you mean 180k - 220k and not 18k - 22k cause thats darm too small
Re: Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria by NothingMeg: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2009
VISIT www.derbjobs.com FOR THE BEST IN JOB VACANCIES
Re: Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria by toyecoach(m): 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2009
welcome on board sparkeez,
the websites are ok for all to digest,but would that guarantee the jobs,
well there are more to getting jobs than addresses,it involved some processes.
i have prepared a free report for getting jobs in the oil and gas sectors,to download get it at
plumcareer@gmail.com or visit www.plumpoilandgasjobs.webdare.com.
jobs in the oil industries is hard but surmontable.
Re: Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria by vacantjobs: 12:57am On Mar 21, 2009
please rush down to submit ur application since most end next week.
Follow this link and click on job vacancies

http://midesworld.co.nr
Re: Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria by 9ce(m): 9:13am On Apr 20, 2010
stop flash with ur phone
Re: Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria by bigleap1: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2010
Re: Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria by efkay(f): 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2011
Hello
This list is inconclusive. There is a very good Company at Plot 859, Aboyade Cole Street, Victoria Island. Their website is ht-limitedng.net
Re: Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria by thisisEMP: 11:25am On Jul 04, 2011
GOOD JOB-KEEP IT UP
Re: Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria by Fmdipo(m): 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2011
Do you want to have financial freedom, I don't need to talk too much. Just give me a call on 08080509698

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? / Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies / Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.