Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

One Affordable Way To Say I Love You This Valentine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One Affordable Way To Say I Love You This Valentine (352 Views)

"It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora / Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan / Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Affordable Way To Say I Love You This Valentine by daara: 11:30am On Feb 13, 2018
Since Valentine is going to be one kind , my brothers and sisters, I have come up with the perfect plan to enjoy that day together kiss. my sisters believe me it would be fruitful in the long run. read more here cheesy cheesy grin

http://indomie.ng/blog/view/one-affordable-way-to-say-i-love-you-this-valentine

Happy vals Day in advance

(1) (Reply)

Three Bedroom For Rent At Akoka - Oremeji St, Akoka, Lagos, Nigeria / Olamide Replies Online Troll Who Slammed His New Label Acts / Lagos To Host Finance Mobile Entertainment Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.