Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,934 members, 7,952,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. (42642 Views)

I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. / Flooding Has Been Swallowed Up, Prophet Shola Says After Meeting Governor Douye / I Am Beginning To Doubt The Existence Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by Chiedu4Trump: 4:45am On Feb 14, 2018
correctguy101:

We all did undecided
shocked

So u created energy

I rest my case.

Energy needs a source.

That source was created, the creator is GOD
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by hopefulLandlord: 5:03am On Feb 14, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

Enegry has no intelligence, God is all knowing and very wise.

This is nonsense, how do you know energy has no intelligence? what exactly is intelligence? what is wisdom?

You keep defining things into existence

The 2 are different.
1. There's no proof for any god's existence

2. There's proof for energy's existence

3. You're now using 2. as evidence to invalidate 1. and then giving the imaginary entity in 1. whatever property you can dream up. that's nonsensical logic haha

Attempting to deny intelligent design is a poor attempt to deny the obvious.
What's the intelligence behind energy?

Q: How do you know energy was created?

1 Like

Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by DavidEsq(m): 5:16am On Feb 14, 2018
debolayinka:

Do you mind showing me where he said it in the post I quoted?
U came too late jor. E don edit am
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by Chiedu4Trump: 5:31am On Feb 14, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

This is nonsense, how do you know energy has no intelligence? what exactly is intelligence? what is wisdom?

Have you seen intelligent energy?

If something has intelligence and it can create, it has a personality.

Wisdom cannot be displayed by energy.

I guess u don't know what enegry means grin

Google it.

You keep defining things into existence

1. There's no proof for any god's existence

2. There's proof for energy's existence

3. You're now using 2. as evidence to invalidate 1. and then giving the imaginary entity in 1. whatever property you can dream up. that's nonsensical logic haha

For something to exist, there has to be a source.
0nly God has the ability to make something from nothing.

Existence proves that God exists, he designed the world and holds it up by the power of his word.

Heb 1:3
upholding all things by the word of his power

Thats why the Sun has not fallen down.
Who do you think is holding it up?

Who put the earth in orbit?

You ain't too wise grin

You see why I say u aint too bright. angry

Where do you think Energy came from?
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by debolayinka(m): 5:31am On Feb 14, 2018
DavidEsq:

U came too late jor. E don edit am
tongue my eyes no pain me

Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by DavidEsq(m): 5:52am On Feb 14, 2018
debolayinka:

tongue my eyes no pain me

Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by hopefulLandlord: 5:52am On Feb 14, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

Have you seen intelligent energy?

If something has intelligence and it can create, it has a personality.

Have you seen an unintelligent energy?

AI can't create anything

Wisdom cannot be displayed by energy.
How do you know? have you studied it that much?

I guess u don't know what enegry means grin

Google it.
tell me
For something to exist, there has to be a source.
0nly God has the ability to make something from nothing.
This is where you nonsense shows up again, as expected. So you don't know the source of energy and you asserted some other entity "created" it from nothing and this entity is intelligent? and uncreated and this entity "doesn't exist"

Existence proves that God exists, he designed the world and holds it up by the power of his word.

Heb 1:3
upholding all things by the word of his power

Thats why the Sun has not fallen down.
Who do you think is holding it up?

Who put the earth in orbit?

You ain't too wise grin
Don't bring your Christian theism here, it would make my job easier

You see why I say u aint too bright. angry

Where do you think Energy came from?

You tell me

You still haven't answered my question all you did was throw ad hominem. Here's the question again

Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by Chiedu4Trump: 6:00am On Feb 14, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Have you seen an unintelligent energy?

AI can't create anything

See why I say u ďont know what enegry means.
You ain't too bright .

No energy display intelligence, it needs to be tapped and channelled bc no intelligence.

AI was designed.

You see u certainly aint too bright .

I won't even bother with the rest.
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by hopefulLandlord: 6:03am On Feb 14, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

See why I say u ďont know what enegry means.
You ain't too bright .

No energy display intelligence, it needs to be tapped and channelled bc no intelligence.

AI was designed.

You see u certainly aint too bright .

I won't even bother with the rest.

I asked you what intelligence is, your failure to answer that made me engage your tomfoolery

Lol, you're dodging the main part of my post because you've put your foot in the mouth

1 Like

Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by Chiedu4Trump: 6:05am On Feb 14, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I asked you what intelligence is, your failure to answer that made me engage your tomfoolery

Lol, you're dodging the main part of my post because you've put your foot in the mouth

You see why I say .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAA-V0daTQI

Enegry cannot come out of nowhere.

You certainly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAA-V0daTQI
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by hopefulLandlord: 6:09am On Feb 14, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

Enegry cannot come out of nowhere.

Lmao! your troll self starts manifesting after you put your foot in the mouth

HOW DO YOU KNOW ENERGY WAS CREATED?

Law of conservation of energy simply puts kibosh on the nonsense you've been spilling and I only led you on to see how deep a hole you'll dig yourself into

You lack basic scientific knowledge yet you want to debate cosmology using the overused and overkilled "godofthegaps" where there's no gap at all

2 Likes

Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by correctguy101(m): 6:34am On Feb 14, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

shocked

So u created energy

I rest my case.

Energy needs a source.

That source was created, the creator is GOD

My dear friend. You're separating things here. Kill and divide and you expect everyone to go with"your definition of what God is".

I repeat, In this reality, energy can't be created nor destroyed. We're all light energy on different frequencies and vibrations. We're light beings brother. And you and me and all there ever is makes up the whole, which is what you call God.

It's separate and is still not separate from the whole. Here's where a careful study of Cosmic relationships/relativity comes in.

Jesus of Bible repeatedly said, "ye are light" and "ye are gods". What do you think the anomaly of his time was talking about?

All you see around you and your very self is light, remove the light and everything goes back to nothing, cos nothing ever is and at the same time everything is cheesy

Go within and educate yourself from the inner archives embedded in your DNA, using your brain and you'll see the connectedness of everything. We're all porous. The life force is also made of light energy and is bright but sadly many have become dim.

The reality you are currently experiencing is exactly what you allowed yourself to experience. There's more out there to tell you God is within not without undecided ;(
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by yourstruely: 7:16am On Feb 14, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
How the snake fit enter jamb office, swallow 36 million and escape?

Jackass in evolution, who created the first things that started evolution?

Big bang needs 2 things to start, matter & energy..

Who created them, who brought them together?

You are lacking in understanding in both evolution and creationism. So sad.......

1 Like

Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by dudebuck: 7:41am On Feb 14, 2018
LordAdam16:

And in your empty bionut you call a skull, the environment isn't one of the cardinal factors that drive evolutionary processes. IMBEC*LE!

"Environmental change triggers rapid evolution"

University of Leeds study -- https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/04/130409095414.htm

Better find your bearing before you humiliate yourself.

-Lord

Another dumb argument. So Africans are good at almost nothing because of the environment. Black Americans are good at bascket ball because of environment not because they start to play and practice from a very young age and are encouraged by their parents. Why has those evolutionary events stopped happening, even in the lab? The theory of evolution is still a theory, it is not yet a scientific law, but some people take it as law.
Thanks for the abusive word up there. It means you have nothing to say, hence the reason you started name calling.

1 Like

Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by danvon(m): 8:15am On Feb 14, 2018
themonk:

If there has been facts that support that snakes could eat money, i wouldnt doubt you a lot.
Snakes could eat papers though http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-40200.html
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by thorrvik55(m): 9:09am On Feb 14, 2018
BlackManta:

I thought you are a christian

Aren't you suppossed to be CHRIST-LIKE

Maybe that is how Christ insults other people's innocent parents.
Ur generation there... Bastardized son of an impotent father... U will Neva see anytin good in ur life. Wretched FOol...
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by LordAdam16: 9:12am On Feb 14, 2018
dudebuck:
Another dumb argument. So Africans are good at almost nothing because of the environment. Black Americans are good at bascket ball because of environment not because they start to play and practice from a very young age and are encouraged by their parents. Why has those evolutionary events stopped happening, even in the lab? The theory of evolution is still a theory, it is not yet a scientific law, but some people take it as law.
Thanks for the abusive word up there. It means you have nothing to say, hence the reason you started name calling.

I'm not going to exchange words with a dunce!

There it is in black and white that the environment is one of the cardinal factors that drives evolution. I read a ton of scientific material weekly, I have no time to spend on your ignorant a$$, since apparently you have the IQ of a two week old koala bear.

If you want to inform yourself, read. If you can't do that. Live your life as you deem fit and don't try to embarrass yourself by biting off more than you can chew!

I've dropped my tidbit of information, anyone can see my point. I'm not here to convince every religious, overbearing, unintelligent airhead.

-Lord
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by sekem: 10:06am On Feb 14, 2018
leye4u:
When I took Bio 101 ,Prof Oloke showed us several reasons why he personally doesn't believe in evolution that if evolution was true ,humans should have evolved to other beings all these years or at least prepared to evolve into other beings..... And also that if evolution was true then it must have ceased because the lower animals ought to have continued to evolve into humans.These are just few of his own assertions

Leave all those trash and insult.. You would meet with God one day either you like it or not, your opinion doesn't make Him real or not,that's even the reason why He is God.

So because Prof oloke said it, it becomes the absolute truth for you automatically?

Well I am not surprised because that's just one of the harms of religion

Always giving people myopic, rigid and narrow minded views of just about anything situation you can think of

Guy if you have the time just search for this man Yuval Noah Harari on Google

And if you have some MB, then also try to go thru some of his YouTube videos

I bet you, you'll learn so much more about human origin and evolution more than all the professor olokes of this world put together will ever teach you

Try to be open minded

Never allow yourself to be forced into a situation where you have to choose between just two things

Be enlightened

That's one way you can truly say you are a truly conscious human being

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by leye4u: 10:15am On Feb 14, 2018
sekem:

So because Prof oloke said it, it becomes the absolute truth for you automatically?

Well I am not surprised because that's just one of the harms of religion

Always giving people myopic, rigid and narrow minded views of just about anything situation you can think of

Guy if you have the time just search for this man Yuval Noah Harari on Google

And if you have some MB, then also try to go thru some of his YouTube videos

I bet you, you'll learn so much more about human origin and evolution more than all the professor olokes of this world put together will ever teach you

Try to be open minded

Never allow yourself to be forced into a situation where you have to choose between just two things

Be enlightened

That's one way you can truly say you are a truly conscious human being
Get away from here,go and look for correct juju people to nack you better jazz.....you would know that life pass physical.... Where is your location,I can arrange for you.....no be mouth
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by sekem: 10:22am On Feb 14, 2018
leye4u:
Get away from here,go and look for correct juju people to nack you better jazz.....you would know that life pass physical.... Where is your location,I can arrange for you.....no be mouth

Are you okay at all?

I mean, are you mentally okay?

I am telling you about evolution and origin of man and you're telling me about jazz

What's the connection?

1 Like

Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by leye4u: 10:33am On Feb 14, 2018
sekem:

Are you okay at all?

I am telling you about evolution and origin of man and you're telling me about jazz

What's the connection?

No fear okay, sebi you don't believe in the supernatural.... See your live,you go roast
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by leye4u: 10:37am On Feb 14, 2018
sekem:

Are you okay at all?

What's the connection?

Who has time to be arguing with one Atheist, na jazz I go back you,let's test if it won't work....didirin
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by CoolUsername: 10:50am On Feb 14, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

God did.

Wished I could say ur genius.

But if everything requires a creator why not God? At least be consistent in your logic.

1 Like

Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by kevoh(m): 11:18am On Feb 14, 2018
ameri9ja:

U are missing the point. The question is not wether there is God or not. We have no way of knowing that by logic or science. The question is wether it is more beneficial to believe in God or not? Does a belief in God structure an ordinary man's life? Does it curtail his inate proclivity for excesses?
No where in my statement did I indicate I was talking about existence of a god. You made a claim (not a question) about benefits and I asked you to state the benefits and the name of the god you are talking about. Kindly state the benefits please! No time for beating around the bush!

1 Like

Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by jidxin(m): 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

get a hold of your emotions wink

i must commend u for ur mature reply
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by hopefulLandlord: 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
jidxin:

i must commend u for ur mature reply
Thanks for the compliment bro
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by sulakishop(m): 2:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
I blame lalasticlala and buhari for this
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by ameri9ja: 7:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
kevoh:

No where in my statement did I indicate I was talking about existence of a god. You made a claim (not a question) about benefits and I asked you to state the benefits and the name of the god you are talking about. Kindly state the benefits please! No time for beating around the bush!

Oh, I mistook u for hopefullandlord, whom I was discussing with. One benefit is same benefit you'd get from, say, placebo effect - which has been shown to actually CURE serious ailments. Not to mention living your life with some guardrail - with an awareness that your excesses or conversely, decency, matter to a superior being.
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by dudebuck: 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
LordAdam16:

I'm not going to exchange words with a dunce!

There it is in black and white that the environment is one of the cardinal factors that drives evolution. I read a ton of scientific material weekly, I have no time to spend on your ignorant a$$, since apparently you have the IQ of a two week old koala bear.

If you want to inform yourself, read. If you can't do that. Live your life as you deem fit and don't try to embarrass yourself by biting off more than you can chew!

I've dropped my tidbit of information, anyone can see my point. I'm not here to convince every religious, overbearing, unintelligent airhead.

-Lord
being an agnostic is a cancerous.
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by kevoh(m): 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
ameri9ja:

Oh, I mistook u for hopefullandlord, whom I was discussing with. One benefit is same benefit you'd get from, say, placebo effect - which has been shown to actually CURE serious ailments. Not to mention living your life with some guardrail - with an awareness that your excesses or conversely, decency, matter to a superior being.
You still have not mentioned any particular benefit (and the name of this god you are talking). People who do not believe in your god either and still live good lives also fall under the placebo analogy. People who do not believe or say any prayer experience the same life you have mentioned above minus the superior being part. undecided

From our discussion so far, you have not been able to state clearly the benefits of believing in (your) god which other non-believers in your god can not achieve or enjoy same benefits.

1 Like

Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by ameri9ja: 11:04am On Feb 15, 2018
kevoh:

You still have not mentioned any particular benefit (and the name of this god you are talking). People who do not believe in your god either and still live good lives also fall under the placebo analogy. People who do not believe or say any prayer experience the same life you have mentioned above minus the superior being part. undecided

From our discussion so far, you have not been able to state clearly the benefits of believing in (your) god which other non-believers in your god can not achieve or enjoy same benefits.

1. Belief in god is belief in god. Either u believe in god or u don't. The name is irrelevant.

2. Placebo effect is achieved because u BELIEVE the placebo has the power to cure you. Likewise a believer's BELIEF in god can work all sorts of miracles for him. An atheist can't access such.

3. As I just told, a strong belief serves as a guardrail for the ORDINARY person, preventing him from certain excesses. Example, take that kidnapper Evans, if someone had talked him into becoming a true follower of Christ, none of those people would have been kidnapped. Likewise, think of how many people are not alcoholics today because they are Muslims and can't drink.

4. It even benefits you, an atheist. Who knows how many armed robbers or such u avoided because someone converted them before they got to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman / Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter / Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.