Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. (1828 Views)

Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by Lonestar124: 12:35pm On Jan 13
The thing is there is my container of goods am expecting from turkey for all for almost seven months, it is has not arrived in the country I based, until yesterday, my sister instruct me to call one of her family pastor to pray for me.

I was little redundant, but I later called him, he told me the goods will arrived on Tuesday next week..

He chastised me to be giving my tithes, which I don't do, me I don't believe in all these things as an atheist, but am beginning to change my mind the way I understand God.

Can you believe my agent called me this morning that the goods has just arrived Liberia my Based..

This is a true life story, I can not call this miracle a coincidence as I usually do ..am still surprised it happens the way the man of God proclaim it.. there is spiritual power my people.

Tomorrow I will be giving this testimony in any church in location...our God is Merciful indeed.

Never doubt what God can do with his faithful servants.. enjoy your day my fellow Nairalanders.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by Scentedgrance: 1:03pm On Jan 13
Wonderful God that always turn up at the 11th hour.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by hopefulLandlord: 1:47pm On Jan 13
I'm an antitheist and my bar for believing in "god" is extremely high, so high that if this same thing happened to me I'd assume he had insider information about the goods or maybe my sister did and used the pastor as a way to make me start believing in her god

It would take a totally unexplainable event not an "unlikely" event for me to change my stand like a beheaded person coming back to life through prayer or an amputee regrowing his/her limbs

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by Isobug: 2:13pm On Jan 13
There's actually the power that be. That is the power of God almighty. There are also genuine men of God who still mention something and it comes to pasd

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by 1Sharon(f): 2:59pm On Jan 13
You're not an atheist.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by tyup(m): 5:18pm On Jan 13
1Sharon:
You're not an atheist.
Aswear... but a confused human being grin

5 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by FxMasterz: 5:27pm On Jan 13
God is real. Miracles are real. Only the spiritually blind think otherwise.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by Emusan(m): 6:15pm On Jan 13
Lonestar124:
The thing is there is my container of goods am expecting from turkey for all for almost seven months, it is has arrived in the country I based, until yesterday, my sister instruct me to call one of her family pastor to pray for me.

I was little redundant, but I later called him, he told me the goods will arrived on Tuesday next week..

He chastised me to be giving my tithes, which I don't do, me I don't believe in all these things as an atheist, but am beginning to change my mind the way I understand God.

Can you believe my agent called me this morning that the goods has just arrived Liberia my Based..

This is a true life story, I can not call this miracle a coincidence as I usually do ..am still surprised it happens the way the man of God proclaim it.. there is spiritual power my people.

Tomorrow I will be giving this testimony in any church in location...our God is Merciful indeed.

Never doubt what God can do with his faithful servants.. enjoy your day my fellow Nairalanders.

Well God still performances miracles and those who truly believe in Him can experience it.

But never make mistake of BELIEVING IN YOUR FELLOW HUMAN because as a believer we are to only BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by Lonestar124: 8:08pm On Jan 13
1Sharon:
You're not an atheist.
You will not understand my dear, I may change my mind eventually, but for now, I have to celebrate this miracle...the point is am still surprised, why should it be the time the pastor pray for me that the goods arrived...

My former self will call it coincidence I swear..

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by Lonestar124: 8:10pm On Jan 13
Emusan:

Well God still performances miracles and those who truly believe in Him can experience it.

But never make mistake of BELIEVING IN YOUR FELLOW HUMAN because as a believer we are to only BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST.
I can't believe in anybody, but I will believe the work God will use someone to do... thank you bro

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by Lonestar124: 8:14pm On Jan 13
tyup:

In my own case, I think I tapped power from spiritual Grace that is beyond any man understanding be you atheist or a believer...
Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by Lonestar124: 8:19pm On Jan 13
tyup:

You can't call me a confused person my dear, am just surprised of what plays out in less than two day after a man of God offered a prayer for me..

It still marvel me..
Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by Lonestar124: 8:23pm On Jan 13
Isobug:
There's actually the power that be. That is the power of God almighty. There are also genuine men of God who still mention something and it comes to pasd
I'm starting to believe, as a matter of fact there are people with spiritual Grace that you have to contact when there is troubleshooting..be it pastor or anybody..

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by Floky215: 8:43pm On Jan 13
Lonestar124:
The thing is there is my container of goods am expecting from turkey for all for almost seven months, it is has arrived in the country I based, until yesterday, my sister instruct me to call one of her family pastor to pray for me.

Forget matter, some of them got baba working for them in the village, special case like yours they know would bring them money would be specially worked on...!! When if happen you said its their prayer not knowing kts the handy work of baba in the village, of course baba would get his own cut too from the money you are bringing in..!!

We all know as e be...nah those wey no sabi dey fall...!!!

If you fall for that, you become their eternal slave and would be remoting you any way they wish...!!

From your story it could also be coincidence and the pastor would cashout majorly from it...!!
But fact remains, they have baba working for them on special cases that they know money would come out of.....see he quickly point out tithe to you as if, if you don't pay tithe your business would crash....it's all manipulation to get into your pocket bro..!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by Kobojunkie: 8:47pm On Jan 13
Lonestar124:
The thing is there is my container of goods am expecting from turkey for all for almost seven months, it is has arrived in the country I based, until yesterday, my sister instruct me to call one of her family pastor to pray for me. I was little redundant, but I later called him, he told me the goods will arrived on Tuesday next week.. He chastised me to be giving my tithes, which I don't do, me I don't believe in all these things as an atheist, but am beginning to change my mind the way I understand God. Can you believe my agent called me this morning that the goods has just arrived Liberia my Based..
Tomorrow I will be giving this testimony in any church in location...our God is Merciful indeed.Never doubt what God can do with his faithful servants.. enjoy your day my fellow Nairalanders.
So everybody else wey no pay a dime to mogs yet got their goods on time, wetin dem suppose talk? lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by Kobojunkie: 8:49pm On Jan 13
Scentedgrance:
Wonderful God that always turn up at the 11th hour.
7 months is 11th hour for an importer of goods? grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by Kobojunkie: 8:50pm On Jan 13
Isobug:
There are no men of gods. All of those you know are false teachers and false prophets. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by Lonestar124: 11:49pm On Jan 13
Floky215:

Forget matter, some of them got baba working for them in the village, special case like yours they know would bring them money would be specially worked on...!! When if happen you said its their prayer not knowing kts the handy work of baba in the village, of course baba would get his own cut too from the money you are bringing in..!!

We all know as e be...nah those wey no sabi dey fall...!!!

If you fall for that, you become their eternal slave and would be remoting you any way they wish...!!

From your story it could also be coincidence and the pastor would cashout majorly from it...!!
But fact remains, they have baba working for them on special cases that they know money would come out of.....see he quickly point out tithe to you as if, if you don't pay tithe your business would crash....it's all manipulation to get into your pocket bro..!!
Actually he told me to promise God something, that is what I will give to God when the goods arrived..

I promise ooh, and I must fulfill it...

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:49am On Jan 14
Well, you saw the power of God. Miracle has happened. You do not know if that man of God was on his knees without food or water, interceding for you, yet you are still here beginning to doubt. Tithing and vows are biblical. Give your testimony and redeem whatever you promised God. Be careful what you read here, so that it does not corrupt your mind/stop you from God's grace another time. A word is enough for the wise.

Personally, I recently received a miracle after meeting a particular pastor in August, last last year. We still have genuine Pastors, not all are bad.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by paxonel(m): 2:21am On Jan 14
Lonestar124:
The thing is there is my container of goods am expecting from turkey for all for almost seven months, it is has not arrived in the country I based, until yesterday, my sister instruct me to call one of her family pastor to pray for me.

Container arriving your country how is that a miracle, was that the first time it happened?
The man had predicted what could possibly happen and it happened by chance.

And you mean, you still had belief in men of God after they had locked themselves into safety too during the corona virus lockdown you forget so soon?

Omo,you art entered one shance psychologically.
When una one learn?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by Dtruthspeaker: 3:48am On Jan 14
hopefulLandlord:
I'm an antitheist and my bar for believing in "god" is extremely high, so high that if this same thing happened to me I'd assume he had insider information about the goods or maybe my sister did and used the pastor as a way to make me start believing in her god

It would take a totally unexplainable event not an "unlikely" event for me to change my stand like a beheaded person coming back to life through prayer or an amputee regrowing his/her limbs

The pastor is not your clearing agent and he.needs your bill of lading to know where any container is. And secondly, if your sister knew, then she would have helped you directly, so you are just being unreasonable and always commiting the fallacy of Impossible Expectations.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by Dtruthspeaker: 3:52am On Jan 14
See how devil children (atheists) dey vex! grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by HardMirror(m): 7:21am On Jan 14
Lonestar124:

arabs are far richer than religious Nigerians . China has more billionaires than Nigeria, India has more billionaires than you religious fools. Same with Japan. They don't worship your Jesus, they don't pay tithes. You are just one of the many stupid religious fools in Africa.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by 2elliot: 7:43am On Jan 14
Lonestar124:
I'm starting to believe, as a matter of fact there are people with spiritual Grace that you have to contact when there is troubleshooting..be it pastor or anybody..
About four years ago, someone poisoned me, and that made me to stool uncontrollably. I took virtually everything to stop it but it didn't. I had lost so much weight and could barely walk; I was dying. I was stooling on my body as most times I could barely make it to the toilet before the shit came out. Then, my mom later went and met a certain paralyzed woman who has some spiritual gift. The woman asked her to bring me. When my mom informed me, I refused. Even though my house is a walking distance to where the lady lives, I could not gather both the strength and mind to go as I may disgrace myself on the way or at the place.
Three times my went to report to her to possibly pray for me or give her a solution she could bring to me, but the woman still insisted I come by myself. She told my mom categorically that I was going to be fine if I walked to her place. So when my mom reported to me the last time, I had to take up courage to go. I was scared I would embarrass myself. My stomach kept rumbling nonstop. But I had to go. Fortunately, I went without any issues. I got there and the woman prayed for me and also informed me who poisoned me. I didn't even inform her about the supposed woman who did it. It was my neighbour on an Easter morning who brought some food to me. Earlier before then, I was owing a corporative union some money for over seven months which I didn't know she was a member. Things were rough for me at the time so I couldn't pay up completely. So she took it upon herself to punish me. I was shook when the old paralyzed woman told me this.
And God so kind, my constant stooling stopped. Normally, I couldn't stay up to 20minutes without discharging, but I was there with her for over an hour without the need to poo. That's how I was healed.
Though, as a stubborn goat that I am, I still doubted the miracle, I felt maybe it was at that point all the medications I had taken decided to work. But still, the coincidence is powerful, added to the fact that she made connection to my neighbour without me telling her about her. Truly amazing. Thank God say man don improve wella and sapa don don dey respect itself.

PS: for those who may wonder why she was unable to heal her own paralysis. She said that when she got the supposed gifts and started using them, she was constantly accused by people of being a witch when her prophecies especially the bad ones came to pass. So she stopped giving prophecies or using any of her gifts, that according to her brought about her punishment for disobedience.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:42am On Jan 14
God is great!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by Lonestar124: 8:52am On Jan 14
HardMirror:
arabs are far richer than religious Nigerians . China has more billionaires than Nigeria, India has more billionaires than you religious fools. Same with Japan. They don't worship your Jesus, they don't pay tithes. You are just one of the many stupid religious fools in Africa.
Don't take it like that, am not religious bro..

It's just that am beginning to understand spiritual things in different direction..

They are people that God gives this spiritual Grace to command things in spiritual world and it takes place in physical realm.. whether is Jesus or Mohammed I don't care..

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by Lonestar124: 8:54am On Jan 14
OAM4j I need more views on this..
Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by seetomorrow: 9:00am On Jan 14
Lonestar124:

day

I really appreciate what God did for you through his beloved servant.
Please with all due respect, can I have the number of this Pastor for my own personal predicament.
Please I will be glad to get the number and I thank you in advance.
Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by Lonestar124: 9:02am On Jan 14
Dtruthspeaker:
See how devil children (atheists) dey vex! grin
Don't mind them they don't know some undeciphered miracles can demystify someone spiritual stances...
Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by BRATISLAVA: 9:03am On Jan 14
HardMirror:

Arabs are religious.

Chinese are religious.

Indians are religious.

I wonder where the misinformation that they are billionaires because of atheism became the main stay of people who want to believe poverty is religious. Their cultures are progressive, but they are religious people. The Nigerian culture is backwards.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by seetomorrow: 9:08am On Jan 14
2elliot:
About four years ago, someone poisoned me, and that made me to stool uncontrollably. I took virtually everything to stop it but it didn't. I had lost so much weight and could barely walk; I was dying. I was stooling on my body as most times I could barely make it to the toilet before the shit came out. Then, my mom later went and met a certain paralyzed woman who has some spiritual gift. The woman asked her to bring me. When my mom informed me, I refused. Even though my house is a walking distance to where the lady lives, I could not gather both the strength and mind to go as I may disgrace myself on the way or at the place.
Three times my went to report to her to possibly pray for me or give her a solution she could bring to me, but the woman still insisted I come by myself. She told my mom categorically that I was going to be fine if I walked to her place. So when my mom reported to me the last time, I had to take up courage to go. I was scared I would embarrass myself. My stomach kept rumbling nonstop. But I had to go. Fortunately, I went without any issues. I got there and the woman prayed for me and also informed me who poisoned me. I didn't even inform her about the supposed woman who did it. It was my neighbour on an Easter morning who brought some food to me. Earlier before then, I was owing a corporative union some money for over seven months which I didn't know she was a member. Things were rough for me at the time so I couldn't pay up completely. So she took it upon herself to punish me. I was shook when the old paralyzed woman told me this.
And God so kind, my constant stooling stopped. Normally, I couldn't stay up to 20minutes without discharging, but I was there with her for over an hour without the need to poo. That's how I was healed.
Though, as a stubborn goat that I am, I still doubted the miracle, I felt maybe it was at that point all the medications I had taken decided to work. But still, the coincidence is powerful, added to the fact that she made connection to my neighbour without me telling her about her. Truly amazing. Thank God say man don improve wella and sapa don don dey respect itself.

PS: for those who may wonder why she was unable to heal her own paralysis. She said that when she got the supposed gifts and started using them, she was constantly accused by people of being a witch when her prophecies especially the bad ones came to pass. So she stopped giving prophecies or using any of her gifts, that according to her brought about her punishment for disobedience.

Wow, wow. This is awesome miracle and I thank God for your instant healing.
Please does the woman have a phone number? I will be happy to have it so I can be healed same time.
Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. by seetomorrow: 9:12am On Jan 14
paxonel:

Container arriving your country how is that a miracle, was that the first time it happened?
The man had predicted what could possibly happen and it happened by chance.

And you mean, you still had belief in men of God after they had locked themselves into safety too during the corona virus lockdown you forget so soon?

Omo,you art entered one shance psychologically.
When una one learn?

But why is this their prediction always coming through by chance, have you asked yourself which kind BY CHANCE be this?
It is called prophesy and miracles

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Unsent Email / My Life Is In Shambles, Where Can I Go For A True Deliverance? / Why Are Nigerian Overtly Religious Without Any Positive Results?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.