Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Family Of Francis Atsu Vondee Ebony's Bodyguard To Visit Shrine Over Son’s Death - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Family Of Francis Atsu Vondee Ebony's Bodyguard To Visit Shrine Over Son’s Death (25368 Views)

I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags / Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) / Prophet Agyei Agyeman Fredua Predicted Ebony Reigns' Death In 2017. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of Francis Atsu Vondee Ebony's Bodyguard To Visit Shrine Over Son’s Death by superlanny(m): 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
Is this the topic, oga sir, you brain has lassa fever.
Re: Family Of Francis Atsu Vondee Ebony's Bodyguard To Visit Shrine Over Son’s Death by iamtardey: 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
let Ghana people solve dia problem jor... we are still looking for the snake and the #36M he abi she swallowed

Re: Family Of Francis Atsu Vondee Ebony's Bodyguard To Visit Shrine Over Son’s Death by iswallker(m): 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
Thought 6 pack will protect one...

tongue
Re: Family Of Francis Atsu Vondee Ebony's Bodyguard To Visit Shrine Over Son’s Death by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
yungcyrus:
Africa sef.............

It is a thing to behold. I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Francis Atsu Vondee Ebony's Bodyguard To Visit Shrine Over Son’s Death by theNOISEmaker: 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
When him dey bodyguard dey collect money una complain?? Nonsense
Re: Family Of Francis Atsu Vondee Ebony's Bodyguard To Visit Shrine Over Son’s Death by Puzzypleazer: 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
boolet:
O boy see muscles! All is vanity...
U dey tell you o. Body wey sugar mamas go spend their last naira know na im go waste like this.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Francis Atsu Vondee Ebony's Bodyguard To Visit Shrine Over Son’s Death by bedspread: 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
This is What I call FOLLY
Re: Family Of Francis Atsu Vondee Ebony's Bodyguard To Visit Shrine Over Son’s Death by kkkmedia: 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
wow
Re: Family Of Francis Atsu Vondee Ebony's Bodyguard To Visit Shrine Over Son’s Death by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
Xisnin:
Stupidity. Why not go straight to the shrine?

The thing weak me sef.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTcBgs2huRo
Re: Family Of Francis Atsu Vondee Ebony's Bodyguard To Visit Shrine Over Son’s Death by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
marvin904:
e don die already..
abeg leave story undecided undecided

Because his life was as worthless as yours you think ?
Re: Family Of Francis Atsu Vondee Ebony's Bodyguard To Visit Shrine Over Son’s Death by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ghana sha...Army bodyguard for a small girl so....na wao
Re: Family Of Francis Atsu Vondee Ebony's Bodyguard To Visit Shrine Over Son’s Death by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
marvin904:
e don die already..
abeg leave story undecided undecided

Because his life was as worthless as yours you think ? Did you know this is about someone's with loved ones and probably some dependants ?
Re: Family Of Francis Atsu Vondee Ebony's Bodyguard To Visit Shrine Over Son’s Death by IamFisherman(m): 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
Na so
Re: Family Of Francis Atsu Vondee Ebony's Bodyguard To Visit Shrine Over Son’s Death by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
sad
Re: Family Of Francis Atsu Vondee Ebony's Bodyguard To Visit Shrine Over Son’s Death by marvin904(m): 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Because his life was as worthless as yours you think ? Did you know this is about someone's with loved ones and probably some dependants ?

when i wrote that..
i never said i needed a fool to counter me undecided undecided
Re: Family Of Francis Atsu Vondee Ebony's Bodyguard To Visit Shrine Over Son’s Death by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
grin

Re: Family Of Francis Atsu Vondee Ebony's Bodyguard To Visit Shrine Over Son’s Death by scobyhybrid(m): 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
watin concern nigga

Re: Family Of Francis Atsu Vondee Ebony's Bodyguard To Visit Shrine Over Son’s Death by SarcasticSage(m): 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
izzy4shizzy:
The title of this thread look confusing
ah swr ah just clicked to UNconfuse maself
Re: Family Of Francis Atsu Vondee Ebony's Bodyguard To Visit Shrine Over Son’s Death by FroshJaynex(m): 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
boolet:
O boy see muscles! All is vanity...
At least his body will take time to decay unlike urs, just an hour and u lost in dust.
Re: Family Of Francis Atsu Vondee Ebony's Bodyguard To Visit Shrine Over Son’s Death by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
marvin904:

when i wrote that..
i never said i needed a fool to counter me undecided undecided

Yeah, because you are half-human that deserves to be ignored.
Re: Family Of Francis Atsu Vondee Ebony's Bodyguard To Visit Shrine Over Son’s Death by marvin904(m): 3:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Yeah, because you are half-human that deserves to be ignored.

then ignored..
or r you that retarded you cant ignore undecided undecided
Re: Family Of Francis Atsu Vondee Ebony's Bodyguard To Visit Shrine Over Son’s Death by boolet: 3:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
FroshJaynex:
At least his body will take time to decay unlike urs, just an hour and u lost in dust.
Well, decay na decay. I'm not claiming to be better if that's what your brain concludes. But guy you are very sick ooo, I'm not your president and very far away from the reason why you are angry... shuuu, ki la gbe ki le ju. Omo I bow oo, insane clown.
Re: Family Of Francis Atsu Vondee Ebony's Bodyguard To Visit Shrine Over Son’s Death by room089: 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
Will that make Atsu to resurrect?

What wasn't done for my G, Castro under fire; I mean Castro the destroyer to show up still, what happened?
Re: Family Of Francis Atsu Vondee Ebony's Bodyguard To Visit Shrine Over Son’s Death by oyetpel(m): 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
You guys are not getting the story.

I think there is an army officer with higher rank than the bodyguard. So he sent him to protect the lady.

Maybe the bodyguard superior was Ebony sugar daddy.

What ladies do for money and fame..

One was talking yesterday that to hell with home training, oloshoism is the way.
Re: Family Of Francis Atsu Vondee Ebony's Bodyguard To Visit Shrine Over Son’s Death by DedeNkem: 12:41am On Feb 14, 2018
What happens to Autopsy? Some Nigerians are still in the Dark Ages mentally!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Rev Fr Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka / TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.