Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Facebook Community Leadership Program: Nigeria To Benefit From $10m Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Facebook Community Leadership Program: Nigeria To Benefit From $10m Investment (11847 Views)

What Is LT Wallet And How Can I Benefit From Its Airdrop? / How To Benefit And Use Yellow Card’s Over-the-counter (OTC) Crypto Desk / Apply Today! The Kectil Youth Leadership Program For Developing Countries 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Community Leadership Program: Nigeria To Benefit From $10m Investment by ManirBK: 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
Nigeria’s technology communities are set to benefit from Facebook Community Leadership Programme, a global initiative that invests in people building communities. The platform will commit tens of millions of dollars to the programme, including up to $10 million in grants that will go directly to people creating and leading communities.

Jennifer Dulski, head of groups and community, and Ime Archibong, vice president, product partnerships Facebook, at the Facebook Communities Summit Europe at the weekend said in addition, Facebook introduced new tools for group admins and the expansion of the company’s London-based engineering team that builds technology to help keep people safe on Facebook.

Community leaders often tell Facebook that with additional support they could have more impact. The Facebook Community Leadership Program is designed to empower leaders from around the world who are building communities through the Facebook family of apps and services.

It includes: residency and fellowship opportunities offer training, support and funding for community leaders from around the world. Up to five leaders will be selected to be community leaders in residence and awarded up to $1,000,000 each to fund their proposals.
Up to 100 leaders will be selected for Facebook’s fellowship program and will receive up to $50,000* each to be used for a specific community initiative. Community Leadership Circles bring local community leaders together to meet up in person to connect, learn, and collaborate. Facebook piloted three circles in the US in 2017 and will be expanding globally this year.

Groups for Facebook Power Admins, which Facebook currently runs with more than 10,000 group admins in the US and UK, are expanding to more members to help them share advice with one another and connect with our team to test new features and share feedback.

https://leadership.ng/2018/02/13/nigeria-benefit-facebooks-10m-investment/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3009079692

Re: Facebook Community Leadership Program: Nigeria To Benefit From $10m Investment by judecares1(m): 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
Buhari will make sure,the money is been diverted to dura

buhari must go back to dura comes 2019

8 Likes

Re: Facebook Community Leadership Program: Nigeria To Benefit From $10m Investment by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
cheesy

Good development..

Only if Nigerians will utilize the opportunities well and not see it as an avenue to enrich themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Community Leadership Program: Nigeria To Benefit From $10m Investment by abbeylli(m): 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
Good
Re: Facebook Community Leadership Program: Nigeria To Benefit From $10m Investment by muthmayinnah: 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
ok
Re: Facebook Community Leadership Program: Nigeria To Benefit From $10m Investment by Arian11(m): 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
impressive
Re: Facebook Community Leadership Program: Nigeria To Benefit From $10m Investment by Lexusgs430: 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
Lie Mohammed must be in charge of the eventually disbursement.....
Re: Facebook Community Leadership Program: Nigeria To Benefit From $10m Investment by Amirullaha(m): 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
They will add it their yeye achievement...
APC and Lies...

In other news!!

When my lil nephew just arrived Nigeria, boy was playing his video game about 8pm and NEPA took light. Bobo shouted "Mum help me! I'm blind"....

6 Likes

Re: Facebook Community Leadership Program: Nigeria To Benefit From $10m Investment by nony43(m): 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
G
Re: Facebook Community Leadership Program: Nigeria To Benefit From $10m Investment by Dething: 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
This is cool but the info looks incomplete.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Community Leadership Program: Nigeria To Benefit From $10m Investment by Xtopher123(m): 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
QUite a Good one..

I hope Our Nigerian Citizens Reps Well in this regard
Re: Facebook Community Leadership Program: Nigeria To Benefit From $10m Investment by Yinxies(f): 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
We pray THEY will let it reach the rightful beneficiaries
Re: Facebook Community Leadership Program: Nigeria To Benefit From $10m Investment by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
Xtopher123:
QUite a Good one..
see them.. Space bookers
Re: Facebook Community Leadership Program: Nigeria To Benefit From $10m Investment by WebSurfer(m): 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
angry
Re: Facebook Community Leadership Program: Nigeria To Benefit From $10m Investment by IamFisherman(m): 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
Come again
Re: Facebook Community Leadership Program: Nigeria To Benefit From $10m Investment by Authoreety: 3:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
Fu
Re: Facebook Community Leadership Program: Nigeria To Benefit From $10m Investment by IMASTEX: 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
Nice one
Re: Facebook Community Leadership Program: Nigeria To Benefit From $10m Investment by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mr Mark you do well....
Re: Facebook Community Leadership Program: Nigeria To Benefit From $10m Investment by chinawapz(m): 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
How are we going to know
Re: Facebook Community Leadership Program: Nigeria To Benefit From $10m Investment by Caseless: 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
cool
Re: Facebook Community Leadership Program: Nigeria To Benefit From $10m Investment by feelgoodstuffs(m): 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
Explain how e go take reach me angry
Re: Facebook Community Leadership Program: Nigeria To Benefit From $10m Investment by Gangster1ms: 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
I don't understand.. how them dey take share the money? Do i need to upload new pic?
Re: Facebook Community Leadership Program: Nigeria To Benefit From $10m Investment by PotatoSalad(m): 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
Nothing's going to change. Believe that!
Re: Facebook Community Leadership Program: Nigeria To Benefit From $10m Investment by fopishow(m): 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
Nigeria always benefiting from every tom, dick and harry. She is Unfortunately not a giver, always a taker cum begger!!!
Re: Facebook Community Leadership Program: Nigeria To Benefit From $10m Investment by idu1(m): 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
judecares1:

what's dura? Mumu!!

1 Like

Re: Facebook Community Leadership Program: Nigeria To Benefit From $10m Investment by Professor101(m): 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
Wow facebook now sharing money abi ? We that have been using facebook since secondary how much we go collect ?

See ba .....If your looking for low flights ticket/hotels booking to any destination around Nigeria and abroad this valentine and beyond just check trippaddy.com to compare prices and book. Vacation packages and study abroad available too.
Re: Facebook Community Leadership Program: Nigeria To Benefit From $10m Investment by olahero(m): 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
This is a development, i bet it.
Re: Facebook Community Leadership Program: Nigeria To Benefit From $10m Investment by Linzbreezy(m): 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
Amirullaha:
They will add it their yeye achievement...
APC and Lies...

In other news!!

When my lil nephew just arrived Nigeria, boy was playing his video game about 8pm and NEPA took light. Bobo shouted "Mum help me! I'm blind"....

#copycat
Re: Facebook Community Leadership Program: Nigeria To Benefit From $10m Investment by Amirullaha(m): 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
Linzbreezy:

#copycat
Copy what and from who
Re: Facebook Community Leadership Program: Nigeria To Benefit From $10m Investment by sekem: 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
judecares1:

Think about yourself first and how the program might benefit you before you start masturbating with buhari on your sick and dumb mind angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAKANDA . NG IS SCAM. THEY DON'T PAY. / I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) / My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.