Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) (49909 Views)

About POP Designer / Lady Who Works In A Palm Oil Mill In Akwa Ibom Flaunts It Online (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Who Does POP Ceiling For A Living Buys a Brand New Lexus Jeep(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by larylyriq11: 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
nice one
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
it's just a Sixt hand RX 330! No biggie!

1 Like

Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by delishpot: 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
dingbang:
when will you buy your own lexus grin

I am supposed to go pick it up tomorrow o grin grin grin grin grin I hope you no carry fight come sha. Me I no get power Hunger dey catch me and no fresh fish pepper soup for this house! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by Gentle034(m): 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mryacks:

So true mahn.. I agree
I rest my case in good faith.
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
One of her rich client gave her the car.

She didn't buy that thing with her savings. There is no way she would have saved that amount from her POP work in few years.

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE.
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
There's more to it o. People shouldn't kill themselves cos of this. Pop job is good and profitable but ...
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by dingbang(m): 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
delishpot:

I am supposed to go pick it up tomorrow o grin grin grin grin grin I hope you no carry fight come sha. Me I no get power Hunger dey catch me and no fresh fish pepper soup for this house! angry angry angry angry angry
ah ah, i don pass that level to fight na.. u na area, i no reach ur level grin

come make i take you out tomorrow
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by saltoasis: 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
For those people shouting side runs or doubting this story. I can now see the reason why for years they are still on the same level without growth.
You can't have that kind of mindset and think you will move foward. Lailai.....

1 Like

Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by kingPhidel(m): 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
Kk
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by delishpot: 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
dingbang:
ah ah, i don pass that level to fight na.. u na area, i no reach ur level grin

come make i take you out tomorrow

Thank you. I no go. Make I no come chop wetin go purge my bele. I go find something else chop grin
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by kingPhidel(m): 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
Meanwhile some queens are warming up for tomorrow.. I weak for this picture

Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by CandidNotes: 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
omongbatim:

This is not a new car. It is used. Besides, she could have taken a loan or could be paying instalmentally for it.

If she has a young business and took a loan to buy a car, she is not wise and is no better than a slay Queen. She might have gotten a huge contract for all we know from someone who heard her story and wanted to encourage her. However, using the proceeds to buy a car and not for business expansion, shows she is not a worthy role model. She IS a slay Queen.
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by aydebug(m): 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
When an ordinary lady dey buy this for pop, and man never buy bintus... Are you thinking what I am thinking

Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by justbeenpaid(m): 4:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
Alexk2:
stop disturbing everyone with lies. so pop work was what got her that ride?
I'll have love to congratulate her and shame those lazy slay queens but not when you're lying to back up your claim.

Are there no guys that bought cars from POP business?
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
Vivuch:
Vocational work really pay when you're good with your work, the house we built in the village, I know we paid up to 300k as workmanship for painting. The painter came all the way from Lagos, we provided accommodation for him. Having a good handiwork is good.

300k workmanship alone?

hmmm

Abeg when una go paint again?.
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by Abdulazeez007(m): 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
pinnket:
Hmmm...

If truely its a painting job she raised the money from, then kudos to her and more grace in her work...

But if na the other type of painting and servicing she take get the money... Then more oil to her nunu too..

Who I'm I to judge.. Even though girls these days can't be trusted..!! wink
bros please enlighten me on the other painting jobs. Thanks grin
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
Acidosis:
One of her rich client gave her the car.

She didn't buy that thing with her savings. There is no way she would have saved that amount from her POP work in few years.

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE.
Nothing is impossible. A generous male client could decide to pay her more because of her hard work.
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by dingbang(m): 4:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
delishpot:

Thank you. I no go. Make I no come chop wetin go purge my bele. I go find something else chop grin
na me u dey do shakara for?
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
Partnerbiz:

300k workmanship alone?

hmmm

Abeg when una go paint again?.
A friend that does stucco paintings go home with more than that on each job.
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Nothing is impossible. A generous male client could decide to pay her more because of her hard work.

A generous male client?

That word "male" further proves my point. A generous client is a generous client. Whenever you see a generous male client, or a generous female client, then there is more than meets the eye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by koolg: 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
Na so every painter and POP designer de buy Jeep?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by exlinkleads(f): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
and na pop she use buy am

hmmmm

I know am still young but i wasnt born yesterday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
millionboi2:
E no reach
For a full option e reach!
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
A friend that does stucco paintings go home with more than that on each job.

How long does he takes to complete each job?

Does the 300k include cost of materials/paints?

Does he contracts the painting job to fellow painters? Or...he does the job alone?

Sorry I'm being necessarily inquisitive... I'm really not a fan of quoting gross figures. A lot of people would see the 300k in your post and hurriedly jump into painting. It is very possible to get a job (contract) of 300k, and end up with 20k profit after 21 days of labour. If this happens, the glory of the job would no longer be on the gross (300k), but the Returns (20k). Whoever goes into the trade because of the gross would come back home frustrated.

2 Likes

Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
Acidosis:

How long does he takes to complete each job?

Does the 300k include cost of materials/paints?

Does he contracts the painting job to fellow painters? Or...he does the job alone?

Sorry I'm being necessarily inquisitive... I'm really not a fan of quoting gross figures. A lot of people would see the 300k in your post and hurriedly jump into painting. It is very possible to get a job (contract) of 300k, and end up with 20k profit after 21 days of labour. If this happens, the glory of the job would no longer be on the gross (300k), but the Returns (20k). Whoever goes into the trade because of the gross would come back home frustrated.
A wise man would conduct a research first before diving into that field.
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
Abdulazeez007:
bros please enlighten me on the other painting jobs. Thanks grin
no be my mouth you go hear say king mess..

Bye bye..
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Which kin Plaster of Paris b dis?

I greet you Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) / HND Holder Vs Third Class Degree Bsc Holder: Which Is Better? - EDUREGARD / Officers Declared Wanted For Insulting Ibrahim Idris Police IG In Public. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.