Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland (32441 Views)

The Genocide Against Fulanis In Mali / Muric Decries Burning Of Six Fulanis In Gboko / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland by Bullhari007(m): 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
OPC are cowards with empty threat... tongue

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
xcolanto:
Good morning south west! grin
I trust you guys! You're no cowards. Tell them!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland by cronsberg: 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
Adebowale89:
it is high time Yoruba leaders comes together regardless of parties to address this insecurities penetrating in southwestern states

the foolish tinubu should know this is time to speak and protect your people. aligning with buhari at this point of herdsmen killing is not just a shame to his personality but to southwest as a whole

buhari deserve not southwest votes come 2019, God punish any southwesterners that will vote for buhari comes 2019
tinubu knows he dear not say a word, if not the machinery of state will be used against him and in know time his intercontinental hotel lagos will be seized by f.g, and he will just rot away in efcc dongeon,beside what if herdsmen use dicon to gain endless supply of bulletproof vests,night vision goggles,new guns etc the west will be overun mainly at night.plus operation mosquito jist launched by the fulani controled armed forces. Hmm OPC, dont start what you dont know.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland by Lloydfather(m): 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
Next group to be proscribe TERRORIST

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
Bullhari007:
OPC are cowards with empty threat... tongue
were you in the moon last year when Ile Ife massacre erupted? Only one Yoruba, a Welder by profession was beheaded in a reprisal move by hausa youths ,parading his head in a wheel barrow because an Oba in a neighbouring town of Ife sent thugs to beat those who molested his wife when she visited the hausa community in Ile ife. The rest was history. Thousands of hausa who ran away are yet to return till date. Northern elders had to mobilise buses to transport their people home. We are very hospitable people but anybody who wants to misconstrue it for cowardice would be have himself to blame. Don't dare our people because were no cowards

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mogidi:
Every region needs to stand up to these "Cowhari" people.
lol. I read a joke recently on the social media where a question was asked as...what is a piece of land surrounded by cows called and somebody answered... COWLONY ruled by a COWMMANDER-IN-CHIEF grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland by DerideGull(m): 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
mbos:

https://dailytimes.ng/herdsmen-attack-opc-begins-action-fulanis-yorubaland/

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/6692877_armen_png19c83da7fc0f8f5fb9856d21abf92869

The picture with the above post has nothing to do with OPC. This was picture from Niger Delta group that orchestrated the caseation of hostility and surrender of arms.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland by Adebowale89(m): 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
cronsberg:
tinubu knows he dear not say a word, if not the machinery of state will be used against him and in know time his intercontinental hotel lagos will be seized by f.g, and he will just rot away in efcc dongeon,beside what if herdsmen use dicon to gain endless supply of bulletproof vests,night vision goggles,new guns etc the west will be overun mainly at night.plus operation mosquito jist launched by the fulani controled armed forces. Hmm OPC, dont start what you dont know.

is that all what your brain can accommodate? if you read OPC statements recently, you will know they go thru due process unlike Igbos that adopt hooligans that made FG to outsmart them in the justify struggle

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland by Bullhari007(m): 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
fairfora:
were you in the moon last year when Ile Ife massacre erupted? Only one Yoruba, a Welder by profession was beheaded in a reprisal move by hausa youths ,parading his head in a wheel barrow because an Oba in a neighbouring town of Ife sent thugs to beat those who molested his wife when she visited the hausa community in Ile ife. The rest was history. Thousands of hausa who ran away are yet to return till date. Northern elders had to mobilise buses to transport their people home. We are very hospitable people but anybody who wants to misconstrue it for cowardice would be have himself to blame. Don't dare our people because were no cowards
were you in Jupiter when some Yoruba people change their names from gbenga to Ahmed, olayinka to musa just to escape from Fulani/Hausa carnage at mile 12 market, even one of my online Yoruba friend even gave himself Hausa tribal mark just to escape...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland by tballeyy(m): 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
EweduAfonja:

Leave South and East alone... they are enemies of the state and they must eat cow..

Let the west alone prohibit cow eating.
longer trut

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland by iamjavadem(m): 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
Cat is a specie, lion, tiger, jaguar are all cats. Olodo.
ballerin:
Operation cat race!. What a funny name to tackle fulani terrorists.
what can a cat do than to chop fish and chase rats. Do Fulani terrorists resemble fishes or rats?
where is crocodile?
where is Python ?
where is lion? etc
shithole government.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland by Iceberg3: 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
Their eyes yaff open now,abi...myopic coneheadsgrin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland by Nathayas: 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
If my coward deltans can do thesame
Re: Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland by josephbensonz: 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
xcolanto:
Good morning south west! grin
The morning is becoming bright little by little in west nw.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland by Klington: 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ffk ryt now

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland by Bluffly: 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
mbos:

https://dailytimes.ng/herdsmen-attack-opc-begins-action-fulanis-yorubaland/

Failed country. How can we even have any group carrying guns successfully. For me all this APC them na bandits too. Do they have license to carry those guns?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland by ballerin(m): 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
iamjavadem:
Cat is a specie, lion, tiger, jaguar are all cats. Olodo.
why not say reptile dance instead of crocodile & Python dance? Mumu!
Re: Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland by joinnow: 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
Its like in Nigeria only DAT
Two wrongs can make a right grin
Re: Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland by femolii: 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
adadike281:
Praise the Lord!!! Ndi Yoruba, e don't clear for una eyes. I have always known that Buhari is an evil man and dat was d only reason I opted for Gej d lesser devil.
Osu osu try buy sense
Re: Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland by Solorrman(m): 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
pol23:
Oya...let's get it started...
Since Buhari is on Trance....
OPC...please leave the Fulani herdsmen alone here for police to handle like the GCFR has said...
Let's go to Kaduna,Kastina,Yobe,nasarawa and declare open fire...
Kill like 40,000 people in a day...
And let's see what the Gworo chewing bastard will say.
u make me laugh,the colanut u are mocking abt do grow only in ur region and u can never excape it if u are Igbo or Yoruba bkos u use colanut when offering marriage proposals with wine or beer. The people that u did encourage should try coming to yobe and Borno to open fire we are use to hearing bomb and gun sound,and I advice u that even if that could happen that means they shall never get back home to their families forever,but at least they can try taking ur bullshiit advice. Lastly the buhari u called bastard is just back to sender bkos that's what u are,u can never know who ur real father is bkos ur custom allowed sex on anybody,by anybody on anybody whether its ur mother sister or whatever u can just take her as a wife that's why may b u Dnt know that u might be unclefatherson. Buhari is legitimate son bkos his mother and the society or custom of kano and all Hausa dominated region Dnt do sex out of matrimony,talk less of incence. At the end I want to congratulate myself bkos I never read replies on nairaland since 2012,I know that u will not hesitate to reply me but its just a waste of ur pathetic time
Re: Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland by Solorrman(m): 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
pol23:
Oya...let's get it started...
Since Buhari is on Trance....
OPC...please leave the Fulani herdsmen alone here for police to handle like the GCFR has said...
Let's go to Kaduna,Kastina,Yobe,nasarawa and declare open fire...
Kill like 40,000 people in a day...
And let's see what the Gworo chewing bastard will say.
u make me laugh,the colanut u are mocking abt do grow only in ur region and u can never excape it if u are Igbo or Yoruba bkos u use colanut when offering marriage proposals with wine or beer. The people that u did encourage should try coming to yobe and Borno to open fire we are use to hearing bomb and gun sound,and I advice u that even if that could happen that means they shall never get back home to their families forever,but at least they can try taking ur bullshiit advice. Lastly the buhari u called bastard is just back to sender bkos that's what u are,u can never know who ur real father is bkos ur custom allowed sex on anybody,by anybody on anybody whether its ur mother sister or whatever u can just take her as a wife that's why may b u Dnt know that u might be unclefatherson. Buhari is legitimate son bkos his mother and the society or custom of kano and all Hausa dominated region Dnt do sex out of matrimony,talk less of incence. At the end I want to congratulate myself bkos I never read replies on nairaland since 2012,I know that u will not hesitate to reply me but its just a waste of ur pathetic time.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
sharrrrrrraaapppp!!!! And enjoy ur change grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland by enonche85(m): 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
Zonacom:
At the rate the herdsmen are going, they'll replace Boko Haram and All shabab as the number terrorist organization in Africa.

And yet that fulani faggo.t still won't declare them as terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland by Absuchat(m): 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
See ooo, they have started again. Wait who and who is gonna confront the herdsmen actually?
Common guys, we know people who are capable of doing this, obviously not anyone from that dirty part of the country. Your fate has been decided already, there is nothing anyone can do about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland by Absuchat(m): 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
Solorrman:
u make me laugh,the colanut u are mocking abt do grow only in ur region and u can never excape it if u are Igbo or Yoruba bkos u use colanut when offering marriage proposals with wine or beer. The people that u did encourage should try coming to yobe and Borno to open fire we are use to hearing bomb and gun sound,and I advice u that even if that could happen that means they shall never get back home to their families forever,but at least they can try taking ur bullshiit advice. Lastly the buhari u called bastard is just back to sender bkos that's what u are,u can never know who ur real father is bkos ur custom allowed sex on anybody,by anybody on anybody whether its ur mother sister or whatever u can just take her as a wife that's why may b u Dnt know that u might be unclefatherson. Buhari is legitimate son bkos his mother and the society or custom of kano and all Hausa dominated region Dnt do sex out of matrimony,talk less of incence. At the end I want to congratulate myself bkos I never read replies on nairaland since 2012,I know that u will not hesitate to reply me but its just a waste of ur pathetic time.

Bros you get zero chills oo... See how you murdered the goddamn idiot, he thought he can come to social media and chest beat without someone that knows him upto his square root reminds him of what it feels like to be his master.

If he keeps calling Buhari "bastard" and his brother is Buhari's boy, then that makes him bastard square.

More grease to your elbow as you subdue the imbeciles.

One love

Re: Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland by FOLLEY20(m): 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
dollytino4real:
let west, south, east stop eating cows. let cows be prohibited here
This should had been a very good move to useless their economy if only people can cooperate and do just that.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland by lizzynicole: 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
Better,
Re: Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland by lizzynicole: 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
Absuchat:
See ooo, they have started again. Wait who and who is gonna confront the herdsmen actually?
Common guys, we know people who are capable of doing this, obviously not anyone from that dirty part of the country. Your fate has been decided already, there is nothing anyone can do about it.

This guy an idiot. Guess is one of them
Re: Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland by Absuchat(m): 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
lizzynicole:

This guy an idiot. Guess is one of them

Lol, yes a big idiot (as a matter of fact, a type of idiot your generation will dream to be).

Yes of course am one of them(i.e Yorubas oppressor)

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland by XBLadez: 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
Are Yoruba idiots just waking up from sleep?
Re: Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland by Absuchat(m): 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
FOLLEY20:
This should had been a very good move to useless their economy if only people can cooperate and do just that.
So because you can't afford meat, I should cease eating meat, just to make you feel good,? Never... Am gonna keep buying:
Kpomo
Mende Mende
Tozo
Cow leg
Cow leg
And you know biscuit bone.

Re: Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland by Absuchat(m): 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
XBLadez:
Are Yoruba idiots just waking up from sleep?
Their staying awake and sleeping is almost same... So I will suggest they continue sleeping, for their own good, cause any attempt to confront their masters is suicidal

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) / Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him / IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.