Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Man Meets Buhari After Trekking From Lagos To Abuja (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Meets Buhari After Trekking From Lagos To Abuja (photos) (785 Views)

Mukaila Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Against APC (Photos) / Man Who Developed Leg Injury After Trekking For Buhari Discharged From Hospital / Isaac Adewole Visits Abubakar Duduwale, Got Leg Injury After Trekking For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Meets Buhari After Trekking From Lagos To Abuja (photos) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
The man, who vowed to trek from Lagos to Abuja if General Muhammadu Buhari wins the March 28 Presidential election to celebrate his victory, has finally met the President-elect.
The Ibadan-based man, Suleiman Hashimu, met Buhari in Abuja on Friday, April 24, 2015.
Hashimu spent 18 days trekking from Lagos to Abuja.
He narrates his experience; "I made a promise because of the love I have for Mr. President that if Buhari should win the 2015 elections, I will trek from Lagos to Abuja which I have done. I thank God that I made a promise and I fulfilled the promise. I passed through Kwara and Niger states to Abuja. I was trekking from 6.00am to 6.00pm and anywhere I find myself when it is 6.00pm, I pass the night there.I spent 18 days from Lagos to Abuja.
“Once I found myself inside the bush by 6.00pm and I managed to continue the trek till 9.00pm to a nearby village. I made this promise two years ago. I am based in Ibadan and I started my journey from Lagos because Lagos is the most popular city in Nigeria and I started from Berger junction in Lagos. I am not bothered about what people think. It is a promise between me and my God. I don’t want anybody to believe me. I left Lagos because I made a promise. Right from Kwara state, I never walked alone for five kilometres. People always walk with me to the next village. I work with a construction company based in Ibadan.” he said.

Source:

http://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/in-abuja-man-meets-buhari-after-trekking-from-lagos-to-abuja-photos-id3696929.html

Re: Man Meets Buhari After Trekking From Lagos To Abuja (photos) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
Sai Baba cool cool

Re: Man Meets Buhari After Trekking From Lagos To Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
It's another one......

Man wey sabi better President!
Re: Man Meets Buhari After Trekking From Lagos To Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
Shior! Now that you've met your daddy, go back home.
Re: Man Meets Buhari After Trekking From Lagos To Abuja (photos) by veli1(m): 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
Useless Sperm grin

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Blast Buhari: Nigerians Are Slaughtered Every Day And You Are Busy Attend / ‘go And Fight Snake That Swallowed N36m’ – Ghanaians Insult Buhari / People Buhari Needs For Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.