Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? (9876 Views)

A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup / Be Part Of The Team: Do You Have The Cooking Skills And Passion 4 Nigerian Foods / A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 6:43am On Jul 17, 2010
i do that also,i remember in order to clear my concience i will tell myself that after all is my father"s house anything they own i also own grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by seedord247(m): 6:53am On Jul 17, 2010
Uncountable, But if i were caught by mum she would forgive me cus she knows all children do this but my Dad i go see Abacha for hell that day.
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by Okijajuju1(m): 7:07am On Jul 17, 2010
Tire!

Meat, fish, extra rice, soup, stew

Even un-cooked food e.g; Milk, Milo (then na bounvita & ovaltine), even sugar sef (just to lick). And I wasnt too good at it so I got my ass whooped alot for it though!!

Today I can afford a carton of these things and yet they dont entice me anymore. LIFE!! grin
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by Medlabgirl: 7:32am On Jul 17, 2010
« #71 on: Yesterday at 07:16:21 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: leighcon on Yesterday at 06:07:39 PM
SS2 in 1990  - Thought nomenclature was Form X until  1st half 1991 Maybe not in your state anyway

That was what I wanted to point out too. At that time it was 6-5-2-3 not 6-3-3-4 until 1991

In actual fact the 6-3-3-4 system was introduced to Federal Government Colleges-- Unity Schools in 1987, so that poster probably went to a Unity school. Other schools in Nigeria at the time did not come on board till 1991.

Pro Unitate!
grin
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by Taiwotasungo: 8:08am On Jul 17, 2010
I call it taking cos, my mom dnt say why did u steal meat frm d pot? She says who took meat frm d pot did u take meat frm the pot?So i cal it take lol
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by lalaboi(m): 9:03am On Jul 17, 2010
Always grin
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by landtraza(m): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2010
cant count how many times cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by jamace(m): 9:33am On Jul 17, 2010
cheesy cheesy This should be a Sweet memory for the typical African child. In fact, mine went beyond this. If you have read the novel, "The Adventures Of Souza", then you have known my childhood life. grin grin
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by sleekdot(m): 9:40am On Jul 17, 2010
Enuff, never caught though
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by donjon: 9:57am On Jul 17, 2010
sebi na my mama pot. ive done it a lot of times
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by Freiburger(m): 11:07am On Jul 17, 2010
I never stole a meat, but i can't deny ever stolen some piece of fish. grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by Kasieze(m): 11:25am On Jul 17, 2010
It is a common thing among kids. So Let's not pretend like we have never done it befor
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by kobikwelu(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2010
ohhh yess tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

since its mi mum cooking pot,

can i call it stealing??

i prefer "tapping" grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by Bobybarny(m): 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2010
well not every thing could be regarded as stealing what can u say in my case that i know there are times i take meat and they are not happy with me there bare times i take meat and they tell me i deserve it .then what will u say when i take it and they are not there
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by OboBoco(f): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2010
hmmmm, its very funny cos my siblings and i still do it alot grin grin grin grin, my mum is a very good cook so most of the time her friends beg her to help them cook for occasions, so we always have the opportunity to tap while the meat is being fried. lol.
but my sister's case is a different case, you can ask my sister to tap money or something else, if there's meat in that place, TRUST me my sister will forget what she was to take and go for the meat instead, then she will come out and tell you she forgot what you asked her to go get. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by johndavid1(m): 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2010
grin grin grin me i dey even dey thief my own dey hide am under bed chai! cry cry grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by 5p1naz(m): 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2010
OF COURSE WHO HASN'T cant remember ow many times tho, so not countable lols, im out,
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by whiteroses(f): 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2010
all you people stealing is not funny my mum travelled looong thing, me and my dad raised my siblings and they use to do this a lot it's annoying and they think you dont notice, especially when they open a side and cover it with stew  angry
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by Undispu3rd(m): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2010
regularly when I was a kid
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by Image123(m): 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2010
Na wa o! I don't recall stealing from the pot, even before i gave my life to God. Stealing was never one of my dear sins, and i was thoroughly home-trained not to steal btw. It's quite amazing that it's so normal to some. Thank God sha.
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by whiteroses(f): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2010
Image123:

Na wa o! I don't recall stealing from the pot, even before i gave my life to God. Stealing was never one of my dear sins, and i was thoroughly home-trained not to steal btw. It's quite amazing that it's so normal to some. Thank God sha.
yeye abeg the truth tongue
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by mukina2: 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2010
"he without meat sin cast the first stone"

grin grin
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2010
mukina2:

"he without meat sin cast the first stone"

grin grin

That's why I nor go cook for you again.

You chop all the goat meat finish. angry
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by 5p1naz(m): 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2010
ha
whiteroses:

all you people stealing is not funny my mum travelled looong thing, me and my dad raised my siblings and they use to do this a lot it's annoying and they think you dont notice, especially when they open a side and cover it with stew  angry

hahahahaa, thats kewl, so in one word wat side are u on? the victim or the victor? u sound mo like the victim tho,
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by 5p1naz(m): 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2010
Obo Boco:

hmmmm, its very funny cos my siblings and i still do it alot grin grin grin grin, my mum is a very good cook so most of the time her friends beg her to help them cook for occasions, so we always have the opportunity to tap while the meat is being fried. lol.
but my sister's case is a different case, you can ask my sister to tap money or something else, if there's meat in that place, TRUST me my sister will forget what she was to take and go for the meat instead, then she will come out and tell you she forgot what you asked her to go get. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hahhahahahah i tink im in love wif ur sis, lolssssss

Image123:

haba brosssssssss, im n0t sayin ur lying about ur "i don't recall" thingy but serizly wat kinda fun do u have then?? i mean (((((((TAKING)))))) meat from the pot is llike the sweetest self-acquired skill of a black kid, i mean ur not thought how to do that, it just develops, cmon, serizly, try it, u'd see its fun, ur mom's gonna be haapy u did, cos (no offence) but ur gonna get her worried if u don't do it, she's gon fink uz not a normal kid or sm'in, i fink im begining to talk too much, im out
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by Suntemi(m): 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2010
walahi [i]Nobody steal meat for pot reach m[/i]e. grin It got to a point mama have to count the meats left in the put. Then I have to use knife to cut the meat into two so that she wouldn't know.
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by mukina2: 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2010
michelin89:

That's why I nor go cook for you again.

You chop all the goat meat finish. angry
do i know you? cool

ex dey infront of ya name angry

sun_temi:

walahi [i]Nobody steal meat for pot reach m[/i]e. grin It got to a point mama have to count the meats left in the put. Then I have to use knife to cut the meat into two so that she wouldn't know.
grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by Suntemi(m): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2010
mukina2:

grin grin grin
stolen meat dey sweet pass the one given to one willing.
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2010
mukina2:

do i know you? cool

ex dey infront of ya name angry

Hammer jeep hammer your head. . .prodigal huswife. angry
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by 5p1naz(m): 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2010
sun_temi:

walahi [i]Nobody steal meat for pot reach m[/i]e.  grin It got to a point mama have to count the meats left in the put. Then I have to use knife to cut the meat into two so that she wouldn't know.
hahahhahaha hey dude u no go kill me wif lafta,  my belle wan tear,  hahahhahahaha
sun_temi:

stolen meat dey sweet pass the one given to one willing.

i totally cosign that one,  100% even if sometimes u have to swallow it whole and unchewed becos of some imaginary footsteps u heard,  lolssssss
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by Shalomcapa(m): 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2010
so many times, my funniest experience was 2005, when my mum instructed me to fry some pieces of meat after sabbath, i never knew she was right at the entrance to the kitchen watching me pick a fried piece of meat into my mouth, suddenly i had my name, and instead of swallowing the meat, i vomited it, and i was exposed, Eran din din dun,
Re: Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? by dayokanu(m): 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2010
I was way too classy to be stealing pieces of meat, Steal meat ke? When I was stealing the whole pot shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Three Crowns Milk Rewards Mums In ‘Cook For Mum’ Mother’s Day Campaign / Download Your Maggi Cook Book Here ♨ / Yought, What Is Real Taste?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.