Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court (46921 Views)

I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara / "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by prof2007: 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
A trader, Damilola Osilulu, on Tuesday told an Ile-Tuntun Customary Court in Ibadan that she beats her husband because he orders her around on how she should live her life. Testifying before Chief Henry Agbaje, the President of the court, Damilola countered her husband’s accusation, claiming that her husband complains a lot and also makes senseless demands from her.

“Sometimes, Akinkunmi orders me to do senseless things and I don’t obey him. However, if I see wisdom in his demands, I try as much as possible to come down to his level. If I can’t take his nonsense, I hit him straight away because Akinkunmi feels he is the husband, and that he is also lord over me,” Damilola said.

Earlier in his account, Akinkunmi a printer, said that he filed the divorce suit to bring an end to his wife’s domination over his affairs, NAN reports. “My lord, Damilola does not want me to have a say in the house as she challenges my authority. If I ask her to do anything, she questions my authority and violently attacks me.

“This is to the extent that people keep coming to our matrimonial home for settlement of rift every now and then. Only God knows what would have happened if I had reacted to her frequent attacks against me. Enough of Damilola’s nagging; I cannot continue to stand her disrespect. Besides, she doesn’t take proper care of our three-year-old child” Akinkunmi added.

In ruling, Agbaje prevailed on the couple to exercise more patience. He advised relatives of both parties to do the needful by settling the matter. Agbaje then adjourned the case until Aug. 31 for judgment.

SOURCE: https://dailypost.ng/2020/08/18/i-hit-my-husband-whenever-he-makes-senseless-demands-wife-tells-court/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by bjprodint(f): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
i didnt even read, pls abeg take it to front page i want to feel what other nairalanders feel when they are FTC on front page.

modified

wow! i made it!.i am dedicating this to my sundays school teacher wey back in year 1998,bro.uche.who told me to always believe in myself,everything is possible only if you believe.

to all my primary school mates in 1994 who were always jealous of me whenever i come first in class,guess what?i did it again,i am first to coment on nl on a topic that doesnt concern me.

to all nairalanders that are happy for me,dont worry your turn go soon come.

to all nairalanders that are jealous of my victory,dont worry i love you anyway.

lalasticlala,thank you for making my dreams come true.kisses for you.

252 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by thorpido(m): 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
Strong woman.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
God please dont let any of my son to marry wrong woman in Jesus name Amen

301 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Honduras01: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2020
undecided to bad. Women beating up men.

May we not make mistake when choosing a partner

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by mutter(f): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2020
cheesy grin
SHE who must be obeyed.

8 Likes

Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by money121(m): 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
Ok
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
OK
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by amanda2013(f): 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
Na so
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by princeade86(m): 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
Husband wey mumu

3 Likes

Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Friendlyjoe: 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
Say No to domestic violence cheesy

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Cti28(m): 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by amanda2013(f): 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
Dick Tiger
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by virginboy1(m): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
That woman should be Jailed for Hitting a Man!

It is not right to hit a man? angry

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by SILVERLINES: 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
cheesy

This very serious

Anyways, that shouldn't be the concern of the court or the judge or anyone thereof. I mean a woman hit her husband.

Her husband her property

They said marriage is for better and for worst and unfortunately the the daring hubby got the worst and that's his cup tea.

Before I rest my case I will love to ask the whereabout of our righteousness brother, we need his sermon here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by omocalabar(m): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
Women with their victim card...fear them!!!....
How does someone u beat, order u around?

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by ForeThinker: 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
Gangstar Yfi
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Pandev(m): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
grin no be small thing
Well she should rot in jail 'cause we know how much the vagina people would've been wailing if it was the other way round. cool

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by virginboy1(m): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
Women please stop both domestic and financial violence against men cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by israelmao(m): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
Just imagine!If reverse was the case you would have seen the human right lawyers wading in.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Coder2Client(m): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
If a man beats his wife he's in trouble, where will wife be for beating her husband?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Yebby(m): 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2020
Same Nation
Different Problems.

God Bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by bigfish3k: 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
What kind of adjournment is that
Please dissolve the fucking marriage
I don't like senseless women, she is not matured and ready for marriage

18 Likes

Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by smartval(m): 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nairaland feminists over to you

10 Likes

Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Advancedman(m): 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Prechgold1180(m): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
bjprodint:
i didnt even read, pls abeg take it to front page i want to feel what other nairalanders feel when they are FTC on front page.
should we tell him

Or should I off d mic
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Chekwube1989(m): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
This one na strong case tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters / My Mother-In-law Just Walked Into My House Without A Notification / How To Boost Sexual Potency With Onion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.