Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

“Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied (35874 Views)

You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) / I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court / Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

“Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by AllGists: 7:58am On Aug 28, 2019
A man has warned women not to leave their husbands because he cheated. According to Facebook user Damian Egbuna, "Most divorced women regret their actions. He added, "Never leave your husband because he cheats."

Check out the witty reply he got from a female user.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/man-warns-that-women-who-leave-their-husbands-because-he-cheated-will-regret-it.html

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by AllGists: 8:00am On Aug 28, 2019
NAaa woooo

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by nrexzy: 8:05am On Aug 28, 2019
U don't say

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Davash222(m): 8:07am On Aug 28, 2019
"Why should I leave...when am cheating too"

Typical Nigerian girl, Cheating is now competition. Fish brains!!!

198 Likes 14 Shares

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by PureGoldh(m): 8:15am On Aug 28, 2019
That lady's comment on that guy's post speaks volume(s)

So as a lady, if yOur husband is cheating... yOu will also cheat in the marriage abi?

yOu can't open ur cake which is sugar coated open and expect ants not to feast on them.

That ur spouse is cheating is not an avenue for you to cheat wether as a man or woman

Well, if you need Original unadulterated honey.

Call or whatsapp me on 081 0166 6771

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by pocohantas(f): 8:15am On Aug 28, 2019
Davash222:
"Why should I leave...when am cheating too"

Typical Nigerian girl, Cheating is now competition. Fish brains!!!

If only they can have this much palpitations when it is a cheating man. Fish brains indeed.

She didn't even say she is competing with him. You assumed it is a competition, because you think she started after him.

The best form of defence is attack,
No expectations, no disappointment
Think! grin grin grin

220 Likes 17 Shares

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by MiaB(f): 8:21am On Aug 28, 2019
pocohantas:

If only they can have this much palpitations when it is a cheating man. Fish brains indeed.

She didn't even say she is competing with him. You assumed it is a competition, because you think she started after him.

The best form of defence is attack, think!
Are you minding them. Dunderhead Simpletons with double standards

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Davash222(m): 8:30am On Aug 28, 2019
MiaB:
Poco might be excused cos we're already used to her 'sex starved' rants here, and for you to hide behind her to show your uncivilized, sadistic and unruly attitude means you're trading towards her direction. You've been bookmarked!!

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by pocohantas(f): 8:37am On Aug 28, 2019
MiaB:

I don't know why he got that angry. For every/most cheating men, there is a cheating woman somewhere. The only exception is if most cheating men are fcking other men or animals. The married man's side chick is another man's main chick. To his wife, he is a husband. To the side chick, he is a maga, sponsor or sugar daddy.

Please o, lets be more tolerant and do this for the culture...

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by pocohantas(f): 8:39am On Aug 28, 2019
Davash222:

Poco might be excused cos we're already used to her 'sex starved' rants here, and for you to hide behind her to show your uncivilized, sadistic and unruly attitude means you're trading towards her direction. You've been bookmarked!!

"Sex starved" indeed.

Can a woman be sex starved in Nigeria? Except she willingly stays off sex na.

Visit 20 Nigerian men, including the married ones and 18.91234 would be willing to fck you. Them no dey hoard their prick. Zero artificial scarcity.

136 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 28, 2019
Sure as long as it applys to men to. Any one that complains or says peem about a cheating wife or gf. I'll refer to this post.

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Davash222(m): 8:47am On Aug 28, 2019
pocohantas:
[s][/s]

"Sex starved" indeed.

Can a woman be sex starved in Nigeria? Except she willingly stays off sex na.

Visit 20 Nigerian men, including the married ones and 19.91234 would wanna fck you. Them no dey hoard their prick na. Zero artificial scarcity.
You can only attract dilapidated diccks. No strong and powerful dicck would stoop too low for you.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by pocohantas(f): 8:58am On Aug 28, 2019
Davash222:

You can only attract dilapidated diccks. No strong and powerful dicck would stoop too low for you.

It is first a conquest for lots of you, before you rate the supposed quality of the knack.

Even you that is talking, if I position my flashlight on you, you will run and remove that your yellow banana republic boxers. So that you can come brag how you fck feminist.

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Davash222(m): 9:03am On Aug 28, 2019
pocohantas:

It is first a conquest for lots of you, before you even rate the supposed quality of the knack.

Even you that is talking, if I position my flashlight on you. You will run and remove that your yellow banana republic boxers. So that you can come brag how you fck feminist.
I trust my beloved dicck. It fitn’t rise to such occasion. My dicck studied Principle Selection in Harvard university.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by pocohantas(f): 9:13am On Aug 28, 2019
Davash222:

I trust my beloved dicck. It fitn’t rise to such occasion. My dicck studied Principle Selection in Harvard university.

Naso. Na your type them go send "Can you come over?" on WhatsApp and you will appear before it gets 2ticks sef.

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Davash222(m): 9:18am On Aug 28, 2019
pocohantas:

Naso. Na your type them go send "Can you come over?" on WhatsApp and you will appear before it gets 2ticks sef.
I don’t ‘come over’, I’m an Overcomer. I over come all temptations.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 28, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Yes o!!!!!!!!!!! Rain dey fall everywhere o

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by emmabest2000(m): 11:54am On Aug 28, 2019
The guy is a cheater don’t ask me how do I know grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Risingblue008(m): 11:54am On Aug 28, 2019
If u leave him, dat na more avenue for him to promote himself to another level of banging

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by solmusdesigns: 11:54am On Aug 28, 2019

Well the truth is divorce is very dangerious, look at American society, too many lonely divorcee are hopelessly falling for Nigerian scammers because of the emptiness the feel at old age

this doesnt in any way justifies cheating

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 28, 2019
d!ck na d!ck
Davash222:

Usage z koko.

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by ednut1(m): 11:55am On Aug 28, 2019
Till he gives u HIV or hep

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 28, 2019
"I'm"

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by NnamdiN: 11:55am On Aug 28, 2019
pocohantas:

lol nice word play

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by DennisEche(m): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2019
IMAGINE THE WOMAN'S REPLY, SO MEN AND WOMEN CHEATING ARE SAME LEVEL. WOMAN WHO CHEAT IS ON HER OWN
ANY WOMAN WHO CHEAT IS A DISGRACE TO WOMAN HOOD AND FAMILY

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Dathypebruv(m): 11:57am On Aug 28, 2019
LillyVal:
d!ck na d!ck

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by martineverest(m): 11:57am On Aug 28, 2019
I like such no-nonsense women

26 Likes 1 Share

Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) / 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back