Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah (30153 Views)

EFCC Nabs Immigration Officer, 14 Others. / Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah / Nigerian Executed In Saudi Arabia, 14 Others To Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by shallysgirl: 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
[s][/s]Shut up, this is yorubaland, we do not cry here. Learn history, if it was enugu they killed the farmer, all you people will do is cry. nothing new. Keep shouting coward day n night. Coward you have never even try shit with before. The one you tried to perfom in akure, you were put to your place by mere flogging. Since then, you have been silent.
Still a coward. Nothing has changed.
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by shallysgirl: 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
MENELIK11:

You cant escape it, because you hardly not foam on matters affecting them!
you don't want any negative remarks about fulanis, that is why you brought Igbos into it. Fulanis have also killed Igbos and you have made mockery of it.
You are all Fulani muslim zlaves seeking to divert attention.
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by shallysgirl: 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
MENELIK11:

I disagree with you sir, where is Ojukwu on that list? the brave biafran wrapper tying soldier
Epele o, wey the fulani corpse? When they killed cow that day you didn't see carcass. Didn't you see the corpse of the Yoruba man killed? Be fooling yasef and calling Igbos. Blind Fulani Headslamming zlave. tongue
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by shallysgirl: 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
livebynite:

i swear people like you are a disgrace to Yorubas! you behave like a motor park tout
you should know he is a yoruba muslim, slave to the emirate.'them kill Fulani'when them suppose rejoice,them start to dey call Igbos. It tells you, that there is something wrong with the fake news.
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by mercyville: 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ngokafor:

You sound like you have not eaten in weeks due to abject poverty.....IPOB is a billion times what you or your people can ever be..Atleast they have proven to the World they do not want to share a country with you and fulani herdsmen times without number...

Afonjas should save themselves and Ilorin first before aluding an imaginary heroism to themselves embarassed

..p.s you guys did not kill anyone!!...Miyetti alllah spun those lies so they can use that as an excuse to attack...You clearly know nothing.

Pain written all over your Ojuku hungry face.Sorry for the disappointment but Yorubas had always been warriors from time immemorial.
We do not like wars because we had fought for a 100 years both locally and internationally and had not been defeated.We are empire builders and we know ourselves.We respect all tribes and would never do anything to tarnish the image of any tribe delibrately but you Igbos because of the civil war had hated are still showing a lot of hatred towards the Yorubas whom God in His infinite Mercies had brought up even as the most educated during Zik and Balewa time,were seriously sidelined especially by Zik who had always seen Yoruba as a threat for them to dominate Nigeria.Yorubas fought a war of defence when Biafran soldiers wanted to overrun the SW,just a few Yoruba soldiers defeated battalions of Igbo weaklings.Yorubas will never attack you because we are not savages and we are not quick to annoyance.We are considerate warriors.If you are pained,you can make a noose and hang yourself or yourselves but don't do it in Lagos,pls.NDI ARA.As for Fulanis,this is not the first time we are clashing and we had always triumphed except when Afonja fighting for his own life,helped them in capturing Ilorin.Go and find out the cause of this in Oyo and you will know that they have been warned severally coupled with what is going on in Nigeria now.
You Igbos are known for gragra but you are a wrapper tying weakling tribe.Go and ask Ojuku,The Ivorian. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by seenga(m): 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
All these news reporting sites should call it quits already! What should I do with these truncated news?
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by mercyville: 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
hotwax:
I remember last year when Ife people massacred Hausas enmass in Ile-Ife, Igbo people started crying. Whats wrong with these Coward creatures?
Don't mind the wrapper tying cowards and weaklings.They have been in the black book of history since time immemorial.Always praying for the downfall of Yorubas but God is more than them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by Toscarel: 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
nuoladee:

A warning. Those who do will always meet their waterloo.

Mtscheeeeew Yoruba cowards
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by InHim4Him(m): 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
“But we have been able to appeal to our members to take the incident as a will of Allah, and that nobody should go on any reprisal attack.”

Coded signal to do the needful. Ask Plateau, Benue and Southern Kaduna pips.
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by Austinoiz(m): 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Coming from a thing with no history and a bleak future, I'm not surprised.

A product of bursted condom...I gat no time for a mistake like you
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by Pigsandidiots: 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
shallysgirl:
Still a coward. Nothing has changed.
Okay, How for about enugu cry na.

1 Like

Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by akigbemaru: 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
EngrMcDon:
Igwe must hear this.
Kermit the frog
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by Rolings: 2:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Please, my Oyo peeps brace up, sharpen you knives, cutlasses, machetes. Oil your guns because they are coming, I said, THEY ARE COMIMG. Do not sleep no slumber, be awake like the fishes 24/7

Wet in this one dey talk...... crying more than the bereaved ..... e concern you?

Una go soon tire with all this stupidity . Politicization of herdsmen farmers clash is more dangerous than the clashes itself. Your fake considerations are not needed here ........ crawl back to wherever hole you crawled out of
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by CONFAMA: 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ngokafor:

You sound like you have not eaten in weeks due to abject poverty.....IPOB is a billion times what you or your people can ever be..Atleast they have proven to the World they do not want to share a country with you and fulani herdsmen times without number...

Afonjas should save themselves and Ilorin first before aluding an imaginary heroism to themselves embarassed

..p.s you guys did not kill anyone!!...Miyetti alllah spun those lies so they can use that as an excuse to attack...You clearly know nothing.

Dindinrin. The fulani never conquered Ilorin militarily. Afonja sold out to the Fulani's and the Yoruba's were outmanoeuvred politically with religion.

There were soldiers waiting for standing orders to recover Ilorin in Oyo, but how do you save a people who don't want to be saved. The Fulani's has already mingled and inter married the Yorubas and brainwashed majority of them with religion.

By the way, on the issue of dead bodies, that's how you Igbo louts were taunting the Yoruba's on social media that the Hausa's weren't massacred in Ife until the pictures of their dead bodies flooded social media. You don't have to be in a haste, you would soon get enough pictures for you to masturbate on.

If not that our leaders sold out on the Ife issue out of political correctness and party affiliation like Afonja, the Yoruba perpetrators of the Ife genocide would have gotten away with it clean.

But our eyes are now opened and our political elites have sentimentally realigned themselves in championing the Yoruba agenda which is why the recent aare Ona kakanfo was installed. I hope u know the significance of that title.

If I were Igbo's, I will put pressure on our governors and other political elites to enact the anti grazing laws like the Yoruba's have done. They should also install and support their own aare ona kakanfo instead of selling out cheaply like they did in the case of nnamdi KANU.

None of your crying and prayer warrior governors has spoken out against the killer herdsmen like fayose nor consider banning open grazing in the case of Ekiti, Oyo and Ondo. One of your spineless governors in ebonyi has even promised to donate ur ancestral lands to Fulani which can never happen in Yoruba land in spite of our political affiliation with the north.

I should be more worried about that if I were you instead of taunting and mocking the Yoruba's online who have actually taken steps to stem the tide and declare war on the herdsmen. Since the python danced in the east, I have not heard pim again on Nairaland or anywhere else about IPOB.

Looks like the "brave" Igbo warriors have been coerced into submission after swimming in the mud grin

I really wonder who the true cowards are

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by babaireti(m): 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
FRESHG:
SO YOU EXPECT A MUSLIM TO BLAME HIS FELLOW MUSLIM WHO IS CARRYING OUT A HOLY WAR AGAINST NON BELIEVERS THE GUY YOU JUST QUOTED IS A CONFIRMED EWEDU MUSLIM
Fulani herdsmen are no Muslim,they are satanic and demonic in their orientation and faith,they are pagans,Kuffri
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by iamfromlagos(f): 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
hotwax:

Which land did we sell to Fulanis? Coward..kanu people
Why are you joining words with an aggressive, furry, yam legged bicycle seat head? you get time sef.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
shallysgirl:
COWARD grin
You land grabbing pigs are way more worst than Fulani herdsmen. and we will get u serve when it's time.

Fulanis are friends of d Yoruba's till d kingdom come unlike you migrating refugees. I'm totally against any warfare BTW Yoruba and Fulani.
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ngokafor:

Abia!!!!!....looks like these rampaging fulani beasts have set their eyes on Oyo state.....I wonder what happened to the 'north-west alliance touted by some miscreants on this forum to buttress their 'sufferstication' lipsrsealed..
You land grabbing pigs are way more worst than Fulani herdsmen. and we will get u serve when it's time.

Fulanis are friends of d Yoruba's till d kingdom come unlike you migrating refugees. I'm totally against any warfare BTW Yoruba and Fulani ur your people are the biggest enemy of d Yorubbas.
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by TheKingIsHere: 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
hotwax:
I hope Yorubas will be united this time around. The last time this happened, a man called Afonja sided with Fulanis to fight other Yorubas. But at the end, he could not control his weapon (Fulanis). They took Illorin from him..Thats the gain of betrayal. Afonja is a betrayer.

Afonja betrayed his brothers and lost his land, heritage and throne to the fulanis.

Recently, the children of Afonja are plotting on how to reclaim the Ilorin throne back from the fulanis. It will be very difficult though.

Kudos to the yorubas for showing this animals that no one has the monopoly of violence.

If Buhari likes let him send all the armies and his terrorist brothers down south, the entire South should come together and be ready to deal with them.

No mercy for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by TheKingIsHere: 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
hotwax:

They also said Ile-Ife massacre was fake last year. Those pigs are cowards. Fulanis butchered them in Enugu..they organized prayers instead of facing their adversary. They are cowards..

Take it easy. The ones that doubt it are reknown tribalists just the same way yorubas have their own reknown tribalists who constantly attack igbos.

Those ones don't represent the good igbos.

I am not igbo neither am I yoruba but I don't have problems with both tribes (although their senseless fighting online is really annoying)

The real enemies are the ones from futa jalon called fulanis.

We should all be ready because Buhari will not be happy with this news.
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by Ngokafor(f): 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

Fulanis are friends of d Yoruba's till d kingdom come unlike you migrating refugees. I'm totally against any warfare BTW Yoruba and Fulani ur your people are the biggest enemy of d Yorubbas.

Cowardly rants from hungry/poverty-striken yellowbas bore me...Ofcourse fulanis are your friends thats why you join them daily to lick the dungs off the a***s of their cows.
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by FRESHG(m): 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
babaireti:

Fulani herdsmen are no Muslim,they are satanic and demonic in their orientation and faith,they are pagans,Kuffri
I SEE
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
skales67:

I hope when it starts, you will still have the face to respond when I call you out.

It's okay. There is no point arguing over this.
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by win2kwire: 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
Only 12?
There are thousands of them walking around with knives and guns yet you manage only a dozen - ambush these animals!
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by Phemopumpin(m): 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
Koni da fun e
kernel504:

Sai Barber! We will vote Baba till 2023.
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by rosebowl01(m): 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
skales67:
Ghen ghen...once Miyetti Allah peeps make this kind of declaration, it means war and carnage. People of Oyo, it is time! The grand plan has been mapped out.

Herdsmen Killing Centre (South West) zone= Oyo.

Herdsmen killing centre, your family compound.
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by skales67(m): 12:25am On Feb 15, 2018
rosebowl01:

Herdsmen killing centre, your family compound.

You better prepare to fight them o...instead of coming here to start keyboard warrior things with me. Mtchewwww
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by Ogun5050: 10:07am On Feb 15, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Take it easy. The ones that doubt it are reknown tribalists just the same way yorubas have their own reknown tribalists who constantly attack igbos.

Those ones don't represent the good igbos.

I am not igbo neither am I yoruba but I don't have problems with both tribes (although their senseless fighting online is really annoying)

The real enemies are the ones from futa jalon called fulanis.

We should all be ready because Buhari will not be happy with this news.
sincerely, its annoying when l see the 2 most vibrant Nigerian ethnic group (Igbo and Yoruba) always fighting each other, seems to me the two are yet broken the Hausa curse, as this is pre-independent.
Igbo will say Yoruba didn't support them during the war, forgetting a Yoruba soldier (colonel Adekunle Fajuyi ) died for Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi), to show loyalty of the highest form, yet we are not united, cant we forget the past and unite for once.
All the people involved then were dead, this is our world and life now. The curse must be broken
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by TheKingIsHere: 10:17am On Feb 15, 2018
Ogun5050:

sincerely, its annoying when l see the 2 most vibrant Nigerian ethnic group (Igbo and Yoruba) always fighting each other, seems to me the two are yet broken the Hausa curse, as this is pre-independent.
Igbo will say Yoruba didn't support them during the war, forgetting a Yoruba soldier (colonel Adekunle Fajuyi ) died for Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi), to show loyalty of the highest form, yet we are not united, cant we forget the past and unite for once.
All the people involved then were dead, this is our world and life now. The curse must be broken
I tire for them o. It is very annoying because it gives the fulanis who are the real enemies an edge over both tribes.
Open a thread, one idiot will start blaming yorubas for no reason, open another thread and another idiot will be blaming and bashing igbos for no reason.

I just tire. Sometimes I wonder how we decended to this level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sokoto Bandit, Ummaru Nagona, Shot Dead By Military / Native Doctor & His Pregnant Wife Killed By Cameroonian Soldiers (Graphic) / Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.