Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case (18940 Views)

Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police / Sharing The Sex Tape Of Chrisland Schools Student Can Land You In Jail / Chrisland School Accused Of Covering Up Rape Of 10-Year Old Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by fortune1968: 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
The child demonstrative video is nonsense .No reasonable judge will rely on it as am evidence .This case will surely end in the dustbin .
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by khalids: 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
Bullhari007:
gerrout of here lazy frog tongue
Lazy frog....fall on you..
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by revolt(m): 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
Saintmary:

Do you know how many parents bury these kind of cases because of stigma?
Do you think it was easy for these parents to come out and show the world that their child has been defiled? In your effort to be objective, you sound callous! My God! I'm concerned for your children!!!
You can tell a feminist by their replies. We discuss a topic and quickly she involves my kids. Anyways I'm not referring to other cases, I'm interested in this particular case. Now what If the man's being blackmailed, or are you inferring that's not possible because he's a man. Pls we need to be objective in such cases cos if he's wrongfully convicted based on emmotional bias, you're not only wrecking an innocent young mans life, but also he future o his wife and kids. Like somebody pointed out here....the MCmartin preschool scandal comes to mind. We need to let the courts handle this case cos already ppl like you have condemned him. That's really wicked of anybody to do .

1 Like

Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by kristana(f): 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
Mynd44:
"While we doubt that something like this might have happened on our premises……"

Fire your publicist, the person that wrote this statement, the person that approved the release and the person in charge of it.

What in the world? Seems these people don't know the extent of this damage
so annoying..doubt ke? What a very stupid thing to say...
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by revolt(m): 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
Liard:

I agree with your point apart from where you said that the words of a two year old are not cognitive (I actually had to mind to insult you for that statement but I will maintain decorum, lol).

My son is barely two and we have conversations. After school he came back one day and told me amamas beat me, face. The next day the teachers confirmed that amamas is in fact his way of saying Azimah and on that day she actually slapped him while they were tussling over toys.

I don't know what kind of children you've raised o, but children are human being with intelligence and cam communicate and are very cognitive. Plus research has shown children are incapable of lying before the age of 3.

Another thing is he doesn't have to penetrate the child to molest her as little as inappropriate touching or putting a child on your lap can constitute abuse.

Please be advised.
first things first be truthful about your sex and change to f if you arent m......... Its cool you held back on the insults, it was definitely a wise move.

A two year olds statement shouldn't be tendered in a court of law, same way an octogenarians statement should be well investigated before tendering as evidence. This doesn't imply octogenarians are vegetables but there's a strong probability senility is beginning to set in. So my point isn't totally disregard a 2yr old statement but it should be heavily investigated. As its being done by the courts. Shekina.
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by phineas: 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
To the Chris land school

While i commend the support given to your staff and your belief that he is innocent until proven guilty (a very unexpected response from a Nigeria organization).This is important so a precedence of any child accusing an adult without a fair trial is not allowed to stand

However this statement could have been written in a better wat.It does not empathise with the accuser who happens to be a child and clearly paints the suspect and the school as a victim.

that is not taking sides.Clearly the school has taken a side from this statement.this was their golden opportunity to reassure us on their measures to ensure child saftey,they chose instead to blame the parents of the child and others

This is not good for the image of an educational institution trusted to protect children

1 Like

Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by Saintmary(f): 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
revolt:
You can tell a feminist by their replies. We discuss a topic and quickly she involves my kids. Anyways I'm not referring to other cases, I'm interested in this particular case. Now what If the man's being blackmailed, or are you inferring that's not possible because he's a man. Pls we need to be objective in such cases cos if he's wrongfully convicted based on emmotional bias, you're not only wrecking an innocent young mans life, but also he future o his wife and kids. Like somebody pointed out here....the MCmartin preschool scandal comes to mind. We need to let the courts handle this case cos already ppl like you have condemned him. That's really wicked of anybody to do .
My first concern in this case is the child and all children. It's gross irresponsibility to dismiss any child's words as a result of low cognitive abilities or whatever. At least attend to the child FIRST!!! I still pity all children in your care regardless of what you call me.

1 Like

Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by Egein(m): 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
VGC is in Lekki na.

1 Like

Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by revolt(m): 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
Saintmary:

My first concern in this case is the child and all children. It's gross irresponsibility to dismiss any child's words as a result of low cognitive abilities or whatever. At least attend to the child FIRST!!! I still pity all children in your care regardless of what you call me.
madam this is simple comprehension , the story says the matter is in court, so it means the child's accusation hasn't been dismissed. Im against condemning the man for the sake of emotional bias.
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by Liard(m): 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
revolt:
,2 yr olds are erratic and say yes to everything. They don't even know who mummy or daddy is, in the true sense. That's why some tilt towards nannies.

Maybe your own children are like this. Mine is very sharp and can recall events, he has a very vast vocabulary, he knows who is daddy is matter of fact he calls me by name often times, he knows he mum, he knows his grand ma and grand dad amd i can actually have a sensible conversation with him, in short mine is nothing like you described and he isn't even 2 yet.

but I can't fault your observation which can be due to your environment and/or genes so if you have dull children it's because you are dull and your environment sucks.

Just don't reproduce please.

2 Likes

Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by Saintmary(f): 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
revolt:
madam this is simple comprehension , the story says the matter is in court, so it means the child's accusation hasn't been dismissed. Im against condemning the man for the sake of emotional bias.
I understand you. And I have not condemned the man. But I was pointing out that dismissing children's words for any reason shows gross irresponsibility and condescension, both hallmarks of bad parenting. Have a good day.
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by TessaJ: 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
Saintmary:

so, we should doubt the child because she is 2? A psychologist interviewed her for God's sake! Are you saying you are more qualified to ratify a child's story better than a professional? That sounds really bad.
hmmmm......one has to be careful. Something like this happened to my sister too. When she was being accused of molesting a three year old girl in her class. She was also accused of scrapping d girl's hair and to worsen the issue, the girl was always pointing to my sister whenever they ask her. The school management brought out all the staff and the girl still pointed to my sister. If not for God, d story would have been different. D girl later said it wasn't my sister that it was her mum that told her to mention my sister's name. Wat am trying to say is that we can't judge yet,let the court do their work with proper investigation.
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by Liard(m): 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
Egein:
VGC is in Lekki na.

This is a school shouting they have 40years experience. May God help us in this country.
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by Liard(m): 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
TessaJ:
hmmmm......one has to be careful. Something like this happened to my sister too. When she was being accused of molesting a three year old girl in her class. She was also accused of scrapping d girl's hair and to worsen the issue, the girl was always pointing to my sister whenever they ask her. The school management brought out all the staff and the girl still pointed to my sister. If not for God, d story would have been different. D girl later said it wasn't my sister that it was her mum that told her to mention my sister's name. Wat am trying to say is that we can't judge yet,let the court do their work with proper investigation.

Do you know Children can't lie until the age of 4? So this your story sha!
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by revolt(m): 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
Liard:

Maybe your own children are like this. Mine is very sharp and can recall events, he has a very vast vocabulary, he knows who is daddy is matter of fact he calls me by name often times, he knows he mum, he knows his grand ma and grand dad amd i can actually have a sensible conversation with him, in short mine is nothing like you described and he isn't even 2 yet.

but I can't fault your observation which can be due to your environment and/or genes so if you have dull children it's because you are dull and your environment sucks.

Just don't reproduce please.
madam stick to topic, I'm in no mood to quarrel with a feminist. Role model indeed.
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by Liard(m): 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
revolt:
first things first be truthful about your sex and change to f if you arent m......... Its cool you held back on the insults, it was definitely a wise move.

A two year olds statement shouldn't be tendered in a court of law, same way an octogenarians statement should be well investigated before tendering as evidence. This doesn't imply octogenarians are vegetables but there's a strong probability senility is beginning to set in. So my point isn't totally disregard a 2yr old statement but it should be heavily investigated. As its being done by the courts. Shekina.

Why will I lie about my sex? Stop implying that males condone sexual crimes cause we don't. If the child shows that he/she is smart and alert there is no reason for the court to not accept the testimony, more so if a professional child therapist is involved and genuinely says there has been severe trauma. But then again I agree with you on the basis of thorough investigation child or not, octogenarian or not.

It seems we have aligning views with some deviations here and there, I pray justice truly prevails if not on earth then in the afterlife (If it exist)

1 Like

Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by Liard(m): 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
revolt:
madam stick to topic, I'm in no mood to quarrel with a feminist. Role model indeed.

Do you even have any idea what feminism Is? Do you know what the feminist movement entails, the different eras it has passed through? But the most pertinent question is what does this have to do with being male or female? Are you low-key a pedophile? I just realised you are the same person that asked earlier if I am really a guy? Anyways I wish you more brains in the future and I hope you aren't a paedophile.

1 Like

Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by Saintmary(f): 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
TessaJ:
I understand children can be manipulated, yet it's also necessary to do some due diligence to follow their words up. It could save their lives. Congrats to your sister.
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by Liard(m): 2:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
revolt:

1. The man is not young?
2. So because she involves kids she's a feminist?
3. I just did a thorough research on the mc Martin preschool case and there are absolutely no similarities here.

You started well with well thought out points and argument but now you just keep falling my hand. Smh
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by Liard(m): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
fortune1968:
The child demonstrative video is nonsense .No reasonable judge will rely on it as am evidence .This case will surely end in the dustbin .

Please explain why? I'm actually curious to know you train if thought
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by Liard(m): 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
This screams bias.

EMIOMOADEOYE:
I actually find this hard to believe

Not just because I am a product of Chrisland but because I find the details of the story irreconcilable.

I also need to understand what is been classified as sexual molestation.

A 2 year old is not exactly easy target for pedophile in a school premises.....Chrisland School for that matter in this day and age of CCTV.

These days sexual molestation stories are to be taken with a pinch of salt.

1 Like

Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by revolt(m): 2:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
Liard:

1. The man is not young?
2. So because she involves kids she's a feminist?
3. I just did a thorough research on the mc Martin preschool case and there are absolutely no similarities here.

You started well with well thought out points and argument but now you just keep falling my hand. Smh
that's why its important to stick to topics. The McMartin's case was similar but after years , the accused was acquitted.... Disregard the conspiracy illuminati video that pops up too. If theyd investigated well enough , the accused wouldn't have been incarcerated wrongly for so long.
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by revolt(m): 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
TessaJ:
this is the most objective thing to do. So innocent people don't land in jail because of a blackmailer. Let's not damage our society like how the west is looking to reverse their mistakes.
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by revolt(m): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
Liard:

Do you know Children can't lie until the age of 4? So this your story sha!
where did you get this theory... Pls I've got kids tht cry and come reporting they were beaten by siblings just to get attention. Stop this.
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by Liard(m): 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
revolt:
where did you get this theory... Pls I've got kids tht cry and come reporting they were beaten by siblings just to get attention. Stop this.

According to a developmental model of lying first proposed by Victoria Talwar and Kang Lee, children around the age of two to three years begin by telling primary lies which are designed to conceal transgressions but fail to take the mental state of the listener into consideration.

Just do a thorough research, when you say siblings I now begin to comprehend your often time immature responses.
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by revolt(m): 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
EMIOMOADEOYE:
I actually find this hard to believe

Not just because I am a product of Chrisland but because I find the details of the story irreconcilable.

I also need to understand what is been classified as sexual molestation.

A 2 year old is not exactly easy target for pedophile in a school premises.....Chrisland School for that matter in this day and age of CCTV.

These days sexual molestation stories are to be taken with a pinch of salt.

wait for it...... The feminist angry birds will soon come for you. Hope you have your shield
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by revolt(m): 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
Liard:

Do you even have any idea what feminism Is? Do you know what the feminist movement entails, the different eras it has passed through? But the most pertinent question is what does this have to do with being male or female? Are you low-key a pedophile? I just realised you are the same person that asked earlier if I am really a guy? Anyways I wish you more brains in the future and I hope you aren't a paedophile.
madam stop deceiving yourself, we know feminists are the only creatures with emmotional bias syndrome against men. We know the history and how the founding fathers abi mother's are now regretting the disaster they've created. So when I say you're not a man, it's because u exhibit traits of regular feminist. Abusive, anti men bias and very irrational. Sorry I'm just reading the signs.
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by revolt(m): 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
Saintmary:

I understand children can be manipulated, yet it's also necessary to do some due diligence to follow their words up. It could save their lives. Congrats to your sister.
congrats ke. That must have been traumatizing, and God help her if she was a man.....the emmotional bias would have blinded the angry birds.
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by revolt(m): 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
Liard:

According to a developmental model of lying first proposed by Victoria Talwar and Kang Lee, children around the age of two to three years begin by telling primary lies which are designed to conceal transgressions but fail to take the mental state of the listener into consideration.

Just do a thorough research, when you say siblings I now begin to comprehend your often time immature responses.
your grandiloquence is tiring. Madam abeg go back to f.I.nistering...
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by Saintmary(f): 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
revolt:
congrats ke. That must have been traumatizing, and God help her if she was a man.....the emmotional bias would have blinded the angry birds.
you say congrats when someone escapes trouble
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by Liard(m): 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
revolt:
madam stop deceiving yourself, we know feminists are the only creatures with emmotional bias syndrome against men. We know the history and how the founding fathers abi mother's are now regretting the disaster they've created. So when I say you're not a man, it's because u exhibit traits of regular feminist. Abusive, anti men bias and very irrational. Sorry I'm just reading the signs.

Feminism is a range of political movements, ideologies, and social movements that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve political, economic, personal, and social equality of sexes. This includes seeking to establish educational and professional opportunities for women that are equal to those for men. Although modern era feminism often time derails from the original goals, feminism it'self has played an important role in the advancement of human kind in other words it has made the world better.

With the above being said it seems to me like you have serious self esteem issues, I will never ascribe comments such as the ones you have to be feminist, I don't know what you mean by emotional bias syndrome against men by feminists, is there any logical or scientific study to proove this your outlandish (since we are using big grammar now) theories. Mr.revolt with comments and attitude such as yours, you only give more power to the kind of people (I woudlnt describe them as feminist tho) that are trying to hijack feminism.

I am a man and if I sympathise with feminism it doesn't make me a feminist it makes me a humanist. So my last words to you would be to mature up and build self esteem if not you may end up in a world of depression, bitterness, misery and will most likely end up with a woman who has the same issues as you do. Enjoy your day!

1 Like

Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by revolt(m): 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
Liard:

Feminism is a range of political movements, ideologies, and social movements that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve political, economic, personal, and social equality of sexes. This includes seeking to establish educational and professional opportunities for women that are equal to those for men. Although modern era feminism often time derails from the original goals, feminism it'self has played an important role in the advancement of human kind in other words it has made the world better.

With the above being said it seems to me like you have serious self esteem issues, I will never ascribe comments such as the ones you have to be feminist, I don't know what you mean by emotional bias syndrome against men by feminists, is there any logical or scientific study to proove this your outlandish (since we are using big grammar now) theories. Mr.revolt with comments and attitude such as yours, you only give more power to the kind of people (I woudlnt describe them as feminist tho) that are trying to hijack feminism.

I am a man and if I sympathise with feminism it doesn't make me a feminist it makes me a humanist. So my last words to you would be to mature up and build self esteem if not you may end up in a world of depression, bitterness, misery and will most likely end up with a woman who has the same issues as you do. Enjoy your day!
I hear u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayo Dada, Olamide Oladeji: Stanford University's 2019 Knight-Hennessy Scholars / Teachers Without Professional Certificates To Go By Dec — FG / Can A Science Student Study Arts Courses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.