Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,328 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case (18923 Views)

Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police / Sharing The Sex Tape Of Chrisland Schools Student Can Land You In Jail / Chrisland School Accused Of Covering Up Rape Of 10-Year Old Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
With Chrisland I stand

1 Like

Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by TessaJ: 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
Saintmary:

I understand children can be manipulated, yet it's also necessary to do some due diligence to follow their words up. It could save their lives. Congrats to your sister.
dis was a case that almost scattered my family because the school belongs to my uncle's wife. All she was screaming was that nobody should come and spoil the works of her hand.if not for the faith my parents had in my sister, it was not funny at all. And the lawyer too really tried because the woman dragged my sister and the proprietress to court accusing her of trying to cover up the case because it was a family thing. D man might be guilty and he might not. Let's not conclude yet all because it's a two year old child.
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by Saintmary(f): 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
TessaJ:
dis was a case that almost scattered my family because the school belongs to my uncle's wife. All she was screaming was that nobody should come and spoil the works of her hand.if not for the faith my parents had in my sister, it was not funny at all. And the lawyer too really tried because the woman dragged my sister and the proprietress to court accusing her of trying to cover up the case because it was a family thing. D man might be guilty and he might not. Let's not conclude yet all because it's a two year old child.
no one is concluding here ma'am.
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:01am On Feb 15, 2018
Liard:
This screams bias.

Well....think what you like
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:06am On Feb 15, 2018
Lightening:

A school in the class of Chrisland came up with this weak and disjointed statement. Sounds more or less like what a typist composed. They should hire proper PR professionals to handle their external communications. I am disappointed.

Well you would think they have been in this situation before.

There's always a first time and lessons to be learned.

Even Greensprings has her own fair share of bad PR.
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by TechReviews: 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2018
Liard:

I agree with your point apart from where you said that the words of a two year old are not cognitive (I actually had to mind to insult you for that statement but I will maintain decorum, lol).

My son is barely two and we have conversations. After school he came back one day and told me amamas beat me, face. The next day the teachers confirmed that amamas is in fact his way of saying Azimah and on that day she actually slapped him while they were tussling over toys.

I don't know what kind of children you've raised o, but children are human being with intelligence and cam communicate and are very cognitive. Plus research has shown children are incapable of lying before the age of 3.

Another thing is he doesn't have to penetrate the child to molest her as little as inappropriate touching or putting a child on your lap can constitute abuse.

Please be advised.

God bless you! It actually takes a parent to understand these things and their impact on a child. I'm only wondering why this is becoming a trend on the island, there is another school in Ikota, where within the past session nearly all of the parents quietly removed their kids from the school as some kids reported Molestation.
Some parents might not act to avoid the stigma and some would act. It takes a lot of courage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Foreign Universities Feast On Nigerian Students / Dilapidated Nature Of Primary School In Ezinifite Aguata, Anambra State / OAU: 10 Reasons It Is The Best Nigerian University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.