Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Missing $44m: Kingibe Intimidates Reps Into Closed Door Session - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing $44m: Kingibe Intimidates Reps Into Closed Door Session (14702 Views)

Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR / Senate Goes Into Closed Session Over Ministerial List / I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing $44m: Kingibe Intimidates Reps Into Closed Door Session by gurunlocker: 8:51am On Feb 14, 2018
Lol.... 70 years old? Does that mean they can't introduce themselves or they are demanding for respect?
Re: Missing $44m: Kingibe Intimidates Reps Into Closed Door Session by Suko110(m): 8:53am On Feb 14, 2018
Just make sure u get ur PVC dats all I can say , money dat was not kept outside will just keep missing we hv not recovered from #36m now its $44m.

1 Share

Re: Missing $44m: Kingibe Intimidates Reps Into Closed Door Session by Ishowmoney(m): 8:54am On Feb 14, 2018
Baba gana kingibe with Abba kyari remain the most corrupt person in buhari cabinet....corruption is indeed a blessing for president buhari with these set of people
Re: Missing $44m: Kingibe Intimidates Reps Into Closed Door Session by decepticos(m): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2018
madridguy:
" However, the former ambassador ignored the chairman’s observation and said: “all of these men you see here are above 70 years old, with a combined age of over 300 years.’’

This part got me rolling on my mat tongue
i just recalled Voltron
Re: Missing $44m: Kingibe Intimidates Reps Into Closed Door Session by Adekdammy: 8:58am On Feb 14, 2018
Shall we now say since the reps have submitted to kingigbe's tactics, the conclusion of the matter would be no money was missing.

Come to think of it, this is how apc fights corruption, to the opposition , they use media trials but for one of their own they use media silence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing $44m: Kingibe Intimidates Reps Into Closed Door Session by myproperty(m): 9:16am On Feb 14, 2018
omenkaLives:
He should try to do away with elements like this. They make his brand difficult to sell.

What brand those he have? Nepotism! What a brand
Re: Missing $44m: Kingibe Intimidates Reps Into Closed Door Session by Babycharaoku(f): 9:19am On Feb 14, 2018
realborn:
Chairman HOR Committee on Public Safety and National Intelligence probing Chairman Presidential Review Panel on National Intelligence Agency on missing $44m..... undecided

There is a knack for unbridled fatuousness with these continuous repitition of photostatted chromosome entities who after all deliver nothing but cack-handed long texts of barely significant outcomes.

Moreso, the only experience political Septuagenarians can relate to is balkanizing Nigeria and usurping our national purse.

The President of the Expendables indeed!

lipsrsealed
Adekdammy:
Shall we now say since the reps have submitted to kingigbe's tactics, the conclusion of the matter would be no more was missing.

Come to think of it, this is how apc fights corruption, to the opposition , they use media trials but for one of their own they use media silence.
Re: Missing $44m: Kingibe Intimidates Reps Into Closed Door Session by donjahsy(m): 9:20am On Feb 14, 2018
madridguy:
" However, the former ambassador ignored the chairman’s observation and said: “all of these men you see here are above 70 years old, with a combined age of over 300 years.’’

This part got me rolling on my mat tongue
Did you really roll in your mat or you were just lying about the rolling?
Re: Missing $44m: Kingibe Intimidates Reps Into Closed Door Session by blaqoracle: 9:31am On Feb 14, 2018
omenkaLives:
The question I'd like to ask is, what is Baba doing with such a sleazy character as Babagana Kingibe? angry

Yar Adua wasn't a fool for crying out loud. angry
buhari is not the cause of your failure in life.
Re: Missing $44m: Kingibe Intimidates Reps Into Closed Door Session by greatcrown: 9:39am On Feb 14, 2018
If they are too old to be accountable, then they are too old to serve in the first place.

The committee chairman should be sacked immediately for gross incompetence.

Otherwise, subsequent probes or ongoing probes will suffer same fate!

What arrant nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing $44m: Kingibe Intimidates Reps Into Closed Door Session by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:56am On Feb 14, 2018
Leadership does not exist in Nigerian politics. These are all men without principles
Re: Missing $44m: Kingibe Intimidates Reps Into Closed Door Session by misgab: 9:56am On Feb 14, 2018
we are waiting to hear the conclusion of the matter
Re: Missing $44m: Kingibe Intimidates Reps Into Closed Door Session by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 14, 2018
tongue fellows I believe another poor snake is about to be blamed
Re: Missing $44m: Kingibe Intimidates Reps Into Closed Door Session by ifymadu: 10:06am On Feb 14, 2018
Thieves
Re: Missing $44m: Kingibe Intimidates Reps Into Closed Door Session by Born2Breed(f): 10:14am On Feb 14, 2018
Re: Missing $44m: Kingibe Intimidates Reps Into Closed Door Session by beejaay: 10:34am On Feb 14, 2018
omenkaLives:
The question I'd like to ask is, what is Baba doing with such a sleazy character as Babagana Kingibe? angry

Yar Adua wasn't a fool for crying out loud. angry
that should tell you who Buhari truly is...but i doubt you would reason in that line...there is a tin line between loyality and patriotism
Re: Missing $44m: Kingibe Intimidates Reps Into Closed Door Session by madridguy(m): 10:34am On Feb 14, 2018
I'm damn serious.

donjahsy:
Did you really roll in your mat or you were just lying about the rolling?
Re: Missing $44m: Kingibe Intimidates Reps Into Closed Door Session by Lekkidating: 11:39am On Feb 14, 2018
Wetin concern probe or law with age?

Naija funny
Re: Missing $44m: Kingibe Intimidates Reps Into Closed Door Session by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Kingibe's attitude was simply disgusting.

Who cares if you're all dinosaurs? Our money is missing yet instead of helping to unravel it's whereabouts like a true elder he is throwing his weight and age around trying to intimidate committee members on national duty.

I urge the committee members to remain steadfast in their probe.

The reps and senate members are fxtards. Don't hold your breath - this probe is not going anywhere.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Missing $44m: Kingibe Intimidates Reps Into Closed Door Session by nex(m): 7:21am On Feb 15, 2018
omenkaLives:

But on getting to the venue of the hearing yesterday, Kingibe stood for a few minutes when the clerk of the committee approached him, asking him and his colleagues to take their seats.

But the former ambassador declined, saying, “no, I won’t sit down, what is all these, do you people want to make a show of us?”

The clerk then urged him to see the committee chairman, Aminu Sani Jaji, who was seated with his colleagues awaiting Kingibe’s arrival.

But instead of approaching the chair as protocol demands in National Assembly, Kingibe said: “No! I won’t go there, you tell him to come.”

Out of courtesy, the chairman rose from his seat and met him as they both stepped out of the hearing room.

Kingibe finally agreed to sit, and following his discussion with the chairman, Kingibe began the introduction of his panel members.

He also tried to introduce other members of the panel, but the committee chairman interrupted him, saying that he should allow the men to introduce themselves.

However, the former ambassador ignored the chairman’s observation and said: “all of these men you see here are above 70 years old, with a combined age of over 300 years.’’

After the introduction, the chairman announced that journalists should leave the hall for members to have a closed door session with Kingibe and his colleagues.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/44m-nia-missing-fund-kingibe-intimidates-reps-closed-door-session/

YOU PEOPLE SEE HOW THEY'VE USED OLD AGE TO DESTROY THIS COUNTRY?! AFTER STEALING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS, THEY ARE SEEKING PROTECTION UNDER OLD AGE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? / GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience / Daily Electricity Generation Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.