Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Libyan Returnees Seek Relocation From Port Harcourt Airport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Libyan Returnees Seek Relocation From Port Harcourt Airport (8607 Views)

Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport / Amaechi Steps Out With Soldiers To Inspect Port Harcourt Airport After APC Clash / Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Libyan Returnees Seek Relocation From Port Harcourt Airport by lexy2014: 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Another one with apparent comprehension failure - abeg I no get your time.
Hahahahahaha...did i get under ur skin?is it because of that small question u are having this emotional outburst?get a hold of urself.u are a man
Re: Libyan Returnees Seek Relocation From Port Harcourt Airport by lexy2014: 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ngozi123:

The Nigerian government has a responsibility to these people as they are Nigerian citizens. Also, the government must take the lionshare of the blame for why so many Nigerians are flocking to Libya despite all of the horror stories we've been hearing about it.

Instead of complaining about your brothers who have every right to make demands of their government, why don't you start doing the same?
tnx dear 4 ur insight and responses. A lot of folks here don't seem 2 understand what being a citizen is all about vis-à-vis d responsibility of govt 2 its people. Tomorrow, they will b d first 2 complain that d country is bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Libyan Returnees Seek Relocation From Port Harcourt Airport by lexy2014: 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
lonelydora:

I was about saying this. Why put their stewpid decisions back in the days on the govenrment? They should just call their people. Don't they know the way to their villages?
how's it a stupid decision to travel out of d country?
Re: Libyan Returnees Seek Relocation From Port Harcourt Airport by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
lexy2014:
Hahahahahaha...did i get under ur skin?is it because of that small question u are having this emotional outburst?get a hold of urself.u are a man

Lol

Re: Libyan Returnees Seek Relocation From Port Harcourt Airport by lexy2014: 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Lol

should I tell d nanny 2 bring ur feeding bottle?grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Libyan Returnees Seek Relocation From Port Harcourt Airport by honeychild(f): 7:18am On Feb 15, 2018
lexy2014:
how's it a stupid decision to travel out of d country?

Its a stupid decision to travel out illegally using routes and methods that are known to be fraught with dangers.

You want to emigrate, do it the proper way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unprofessional Photoshopped Images Of Buhari In Japan / Osinbajo: We Will Depend On Non-oil Sector To Grow Economy / Olu Falae: Zoning Advocates Are Pursuing Selfish Interests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.