Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Leaks On 2019, See Who Is Billed To Be President!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaks On 2019, See Who Is Billed To Be President!!! (779 Views)

Rep Members Who Will Not Return To The House In 2019 (see List) / Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered / Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leaks On 2019, See Who Is Billed To Be President!!! by Destined2win: 8:54am On Feb 14, 2018
Guys, desperate times call for desperate measures. This nation is in desperate times and needs the intervention of, and from, a 'fine wine'. Every single day, I come on here, read heartbreaking news about this dear nation and then I realize that the enormity of the work which we are to do as a nation can't be quantified. I really do not care if every other person is against me, so long as you and God has agreed that I pilot the affairs of this nation, I present myself to embark on that task of piloting the affairs of the nation. I already accepted this task long time ago and we must make this nation fruitful once again.

Presently it has gone to the dogs; impunity and all sorts of evil have taken over the corridors of power because you and I call politics 'a dirty game'. Well we are going to make politics a clean game once again; we will make it attractive to people whose sole interest is to add value to the nation.

Guys, the time is now to choose between Good and evil, poverty and Prosperity, unity and dichotomy. I represent both the old and the new times; I borrow only the wisdom of the wise old and blend it with the changes and tenacity of the new times. I represent the good times. Agree with nature and God to make me your President. Do not miss this opportunity or take it for granted for the vision and the recovery of this nation is right in my palm.

South Africa's equity was delivered through the hands of Mandela, Zimbabwe's freedom was delivered through hands of Mugabe and the redemption and salvation of this nation is in my hands and will be delivered through me. Make the wise choice today.

#Standwithpeace
#standwithprosperity
#standwithdestined2win
Re: Leaks On 2019, See Who Is Billed To Be President!!! by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 14, 2018
Destined2win:
Guys, desperate times call for desperate measures. This nation is in desperate times and needs the intervention of, and from, a 'fine wine'. Every single day, I come on here, read heartbreaking news about this dear nation and then I realize that the enormity of the work which we are to do as a nation can't be quantified. I really do not care if every other person is against me, so long as you and God has agreed that I pilot the affairs of this nation, I present myself to embark on that task of piloting the affairs of the nation. I already accepted this task long time ago and we must make this nation fruitful once again.

Presently it has gone to the dogs; impunity and all sorts of evil have taken over the corridors of power because you and I call politics 'a dirty game'. Well we are going to make politics a clean game once again; we will make it attractive to people whose sole interest is to add value to the nation.

Guys, the time is now to choose between Good and evil, poverty and Prosperity, unity and dichotomy. I represent both the old and the new times; I borrow only the wisdom of the wise old and blend it with the changes and tenacity of the new times. I represent the good times. Agree with nature and God to make me your President. Do not miss this opportunity or take it for granted for the vision and the recovery of this nation is right in my palm.

South Africa's equity was delivered through the hands of Mandela, Zimbabwe's freedom was delivered through hands of Mugabe and the redemption and salvation of this nation is in my hands and will be delivered through me. Make the wise choice today.

#Standwithpeace
#standwithprosperity
#standwithdestined2win

It will be good if you show your face and match it with your name

let's also know what and what you have handled well before no matter how little

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 40 Years In US Prison / Olisa Metuh Replies Buhari Led Federal Govt / Atiku, Corruption, and Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.