Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

"Why Does Tinubu Speak From Both Sides Of The Mouth At 65?" - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why Does Tinubu Speak From Both Sides Of The Mouth At 65?" - Reno Omokri (3237 Views)

When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? / Fashola, Tinubu Speak At Lagos State Cabinet Retreat. / Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why Does Tinubu Speak From Both Sides Of The Mouth At 65?" - Reno Omokri by Joelsblog(m): 9:09am On Feb 14, 2018
Reno Omokri has just called out APC
National leader, Bola Tinubu saying the 65-year old politician speaks from noth sides of his mouth.

According to Reno, 'why does Tinubu still speak from both sides of the mouth st 65? Tinubu called Presidents Obasanjo and Babangida 'yesterday's men'! Has he forgotten how he led APC leaders to beg Obasanjo to help them 'navigate' their way to victory in 2015? Who is more 'yesterday' than Buhari?'.

News by JOELSBLOG: https://joelsblog.com.ng/why-does-tinubu-speak-from-both-side-of-the-mouth-at-65-reno-omokri/

5 Likes

Re: "Why Does Tinubu Speak From Both Sides Of The Mouth At 65?" - Reno Omokri by crestedaguiyi: 9:13am On Feb 14, 2018
Buhari is day before yesterday sef

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why Does Tinubu Speak From Both Sides Of The Mouth At 65?" - Reno Omokri by Histrings08(m): 9:14am On Feb 14, 2018
Lol
Re: "Why Does Tinubu Speak From Both Sides Of The Mouth At 65?" - Reno Omokri by luvinhubby(m): 9:14am On Feb 14, 2018
If IBB and Obasanjo are retirees, then Buhari is a grand retiree himself.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Does Tinubu Speak From Both Sides Of The Mouth At 65?" - Reno Omokri by Joelsblog(m): 9:16am On Feb 14, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
Buhari is day before yesterday sef

Ur own is too much.. Which one come be day be for yesterday

2 Likes

Re: "Why Does Tinubu Speak From Both Sides Of The Mouth At 65?" - Reno Omokri by wakaman: 9:17am On Feb 14, 2018
Reno, mouthing off.
Re: "Why Does Tinubu Speak From Both Sides Of The Mouth At 65?" - Reno Omokri by Joelsblog(m): 9:17am On Feb 14, 2018
luvinhubby:
If IBB and Obasanjo are retirees, then Buhari is a grand retiree himself.

Chiaaaaah greatest retiree of all time... My fear is that what if he wins 2019 election

3 Likes

Re: "Why Does Tinubu Speak From Both Sides Of The Mouth At 65?" - Reno Omokri by Mogidi: 9:19am On Feb 14, 2018
Wow
See finishing

1 Like

Re: "Why Does Tinubu Speak From Both Sides Of The Mouth At 65?" - Reno Omokri by damoneymag(m): 9:21am On Feb 14, 2018
I think tinubu himself is also a yesterdarian. as for bubu.. that one is simply an ancestor. #boringval

13 Likes

Re: "Why Does Tinubu Speak From Both Sides Of The Mouth At 65?" - Reno Omokri by ZombieBuster: 9:33am On Feb 14, 2018
Buhari is using his political age
If not for the irons screwed into him in London... He would have been using a walking stick

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Does Tinubu Speak From Both Sides Of The Mouth At 65?" - Reno Omokri by perez100: 9:36am On Feb 14, 2018
Tinubu is a charlatan that made many Yorubas to insult Gani Adams and OPC in 2015 but today they are relying on this same Gani Adams and OPC to help them out from Herdsmen killers. Where is Tinubu now even as the killings goes on? He is silent yet he want to deceive them the second time. Then you guys will be proper fool if you follow him.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Does Tinubu Speak From Both Sides Of The Mouth At 65?" - Reno Omokri by bishopkay: 9:52am On Feb 14, 2018
If the Yoruba people who claim to be sophisticated in politicking still follow Tinubu to this ditch he's leading them to, then I'd know they are perpetually foolish.

Y'all screamed and supported buhari to victory during the last polls. He visited the country including you with sufferings, miscarriage of our justice system and deep rooted nepotism. Yet y'all want to make that same mistake again because you hate a particular region of the country. Clap for yourselves!

No one has a right to influence my vote...be you man, woman or god IDGAF! I vote my mind based on my angst against the current situation of things. Be wise people... Be wise. The man called Tinubu simply desires political patronage. It's time we retired these selfish old Mofos forever.

I seriously get scared whenever I think how this country would be in 10 years or 20 years time. What's the future of the youths in this contraption?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Does Tinubu Speak From Both Sides Of The Mouth At 65?" - Reno Omokri by ZorGBUooeh: 9:56am On Feb 14, 2018
Before nko..What were you expecting from an afonja?Be he 25 years,35 years or 65 years old,Afonja na Afonja ad age can't change that.
A goat must everly act like a goat weder yung or old.
Hiz a pure shameless hypocrite.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Does Tinubu Speak From Both Sides Of The Mouth At 65?" - Reno Omokri by perez100: 10:18am On Feb 14, 2018
I pity Tinubu.

5 Likes

Re: "Why Does Tinubu Speak From Both Sides Of The Mouth At 65?" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 14, 2018
Because is the trademark of afonjas.

Snake is always a snake not rope

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Does Tinubu Speak From Both Sides Of The Mouth At 65?" - Reno Omokri by ANOWEDGREAT: 10:31am On Feb 14, 2018
Joelsblog:
National leader, Bola Tinubu saying the 65-year old politician speaks from noth sides of his mouth.

According to Reno, 'why does Tinubu still speak from both sides of the mouth st 65? Tinubu called Presidents Obasanjo and Babangida 'yesterday's men'! Has he forgotten how he led APC leaders to beg Obasanjo to help them 'navigate' their way to victory in 2015? Who is more 'yesterday' than Buhari?'.

News by JOELSBLOG: https://joelsblog.com.ng/why-does-tinubu-speak-from-both-side-of-the-mouth-at-65-reno-omokri/

I have never seen tinibu as a politician who meant well for Nigeria i only see him as a very intelligent crook who calculated the situation of things in the country during the time of gej and positioned himself strategically for his selfish political gains.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Does Tinubu Speak From Both Sides Of The Mouth At 65?" - Reno Omokri by omenkaLives(m): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2018
People like Reno and FFK would eventually retire permanently in 2019 WHEN the ruling retains power at the center.

For now all we've gotta do is tolerate their wanton stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: "Why Does Tinubu Speak From Both Sides Of The Mouth At 65?" - Reno Omokri by dlondonbadboy: 11:03am On Feb 14, 2018
omenkaLives:
People like Reno and FFK would eventually retire permanently in 2019 when the ruling retains power at the center.

LOL, Story...!

4 Likes

Re: "Why Does Tinubu Speak From Both Sides Of The Mouth At 65?" - Reno Omokri by headhunter1: 11:25am On Feb 14, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
People like Reno and FFK would eventually retire permanently in 2019 WHEN the ruling retains power at the center.

[/s]
Omenkalives why are you supporting fulani herdsmen against your people?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Does Tinubu Speak From Both Sides Of The Mouth At 65?" - Reno Omokri by Cinkq: 11:56am On Feb 14, 2018
bishopkay:
If the Yoruba people who claim to be sophisticated in politicking still follow Tinubu to this ditch he's leading them to, then I'd know they are perpetually FOOLISH.

Y'all screamed and supported buhari to victory during the last polls. He visited the country including you with sufferings, miscarriage of our justice system and deep rooted nepotism. Yet y'all want to make that same mistake again because you hate a particular region of the country. Clap for yourselves!

No one has a right to influence my vote...be you man, woman or god IDGAF! I vote my mind based on my angst against the current situation of things. Be wise people... Be wise. The man called Tinubu simply desires political patronage. It's time we retired these selfish old Mofos forever.

I seriously get scared whenever I think how this country would be in 10 years or 20 years time. What's the future of the youths in this contraption?

The choice of Tinubu or Yoruba shouldn't be your headache if truely you people are republicans as you are portryaing your tribe to us.

Everyone has the right to choose what he/she wants for him/herself.

And If you people think Tinubu/yoruba has no freedom to exercise their right and choose what they want for themselves, then you people are FOOLISH AND HOPELESSLY STUPID .
Anyone is free to follow Buhari and anyone is free to oppose him, this is what Democracy is all about.
Stop acting as if your destiny is in the hands of the yoruba people.

3 Likes

Re: "Why Does Tinubu Speak From Both Sides Of The Mouth At 65?" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 14, 2018
Joelsblog:

4 Likes

Re: "Why Does Tinubu Speak From Both Sides Of The Mouth At 65?" - Reno Omokri by plaetton: 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
bishopkay:
If the Yoruba people who claim to be sophisticated in politicking still follow Tinubu to this ditch he's leading them to, then I'd know they are perpetually foolish.

I couldn't have said it better.

4 Likes

Re: "Why Does Tinubu Speak From Both Sides Of The Mouth At 65?" - Reno Omokri by ugbede69(m): 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
Joelsblog:

Chiaaaaah greatest retiree of all time... My fear is that what if he wins 2019 election
please wake up from your slumber....
that guy is going back to daura to meet his cows...
if you don't believe me ask BMC

3 Likes

Re: "Why Does Tinubu Speak From Both Sides Of The Mouth At 65?" - Reno Omokri by Nutase: 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
Tinubus desperation to rule Nigeria is going to be his biggest undoing.
Buhari must have promised to hand over to him. But he has failed to learn from his mistakes. Buhari cannot be trusted to keep to his words.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Does Tinubu Speak From Both Sides Of The Mouth At 65?" - Reno Omokri by omowolewa: 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
When a man is under durex survival determines his reactions.

Wait! what do you expect of him? He should tell you PMB is a bad product? what happens if the bad product wins. Haba!

Tinubu is managing the situation well

1 Like

Re: "Why Does Tinubu Speak From Both Sides Of The Mouth At 65?" - Reno Omokri by ogbeniolola: 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
Look who's talking!...the Omokery I know speaks with all sides of his mouth o!....Does Omokery not know that politics is dynamic and he is talking 2015 when we are already cruising in 2018! That's why he's still stuck to Jonathan instead of engaging in new alignments and move on. Even his principal GEJ has moved on o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why Does Tinubu Speak From Both Sides Of The Mouth At 65?" - Reno Omokri by bishopkay: 9:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
Cinkq:

The choice of Tinubu or Yoruba shouldn't be your headache if truely you people are republicans as you are portryaing your tribe to us.

Everyone has the right to choose what he/she wants for him/herself.

And If you people think Tinubu/yoruba has no freedom to exercise their right and choose what they want for themselves, then you people are FOOLISH AND HOPELESSLY STUPID .
Anyone is free to follow Buhari and anyone is free to oppose him, this is what Democracy is all about.
Stop acting as if your destiny is in the hands of the yoruba people.

Bros Yoruba people can go to hell for all I care; they can vote a pig I don't give a fučk... And Mind you, I'm not an Igbo man because everyone who tries to make you DUNCES listen to the voice of reason immediately gets tagged ipob and what have you.

You even deviated seriously from the question on ground... Now listen; You and Tinubu have the right to exercise yourselves and vote whom you choose but it becomes foolishness when because Tinubu says he wants to support a stone, y'all go all zombie and support that stone too without weighing your own decisions.

Dude go through history... cult like followership only ever benefited the leader never the followers. So no ones fate relies on the Yorubas, rather we that are more exposed and open minded are asking y'all to use your God given brains and for once do something honourable for yourselves and family, rather than follow a man who's next 10 generations would never be poor while you suffer the consequences of the direct and indirect decisions you made by following the band wagon.

Cutting your nose to spite your face only makes you hurt more

10 Likes

Re: "Why Does Tinubu Speak From Both Sides Of The Mouth At 65?" - Reno Omokri by mercyville: 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
bishopkay:

Bros Yoruba people can go to hell for all I care; they can vote a pig I don't give a fučk... And Mind you, I'm not an Igbo man because everyone who tries to make you DUNCES listen to the voice of reason immediately gets tagged ipob and what have you.

You even deviated seriously from the question on ground... Now listen; You and Tinubu have the right to exercise yourselves and vote whom you choose but it becomes foolishness when because Tinubu says he wants to support a stone, y'all go all zombie and support that stone too without weighing your own decisions.

Dude go through history... cult like followership only ever benefited the leader never the followers. So no ones fate relies on the Yorubas, rather we that are more exposed and open minded are asking y'all to use your God given brains and for once do something honourable for yourselves and family, rather than follow a man who's next 10 generations would never be poor while you suffer the consequences of the direct and indirect decisions you made by following the band wagon.

Why are you people like this for God's sake?In the last election, I learnt that only 55% voted for Buhari while 45 voted for Jonathan.. so where did you get your narration from.Yorubas are not zombies like you,we vote for whoever we deem fit.How many governors and groups from SW have you seen supporting Buhari like the governors and groups from the SE singing his praises and urging him to go for second term.Not all Yoruba will vote for Buhari but if he starts implementing restructuring and stop the herdsmen killings especially in the Middle Belt,then he might still get 55%...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Does Tinubu Speak From Both Sides Of The Mouth At 65?" - Reno Omokri by Omeokachie: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
Every body in the APC is confused.
Effect of having a man in a "trance" be the head of your party and government.

2 Likes

Re: "Why Does Tinubu Speak From Both Sides Of The Mouth At 65?" - Reno Omokri by anibirelawal(m): 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
omenkaLives:

Yes, they rants too much.

1 Like

Re: "Why Does Tinubu Speak From Both Sides Of The Mouth At 65?" - Reno Omokri by anibirelawal(m): 10:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
omenkaLives:

I dont think they have any other job than to rants and wail.

1 Like

Re: "Why Does Tinubu Speak From Both Sides Of The Mouth At 65?" - Reno Omokri by Cinkq: 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
bishopkay:

Incoherent.

You don't care about our choice and you also think your worthless advice is needed.

Your post which i first responded to has given you away.

You are just a young man who's afraid of the future.

You don't also know the right

quaters/ people to vent your frustration on hence you are blaming Tinubu and the great yoruba tribe in advance.

The fact that you think our choice can make or mar your life will not deter us from exercising our right.

TINUBU/YORUBAS ARE FREE TO SUPPORT ANY ASPIRANT JUST AS YOUR UNKNOWN TRIBE AND UNKNOWN PEOPLE ARE ALSO FREE TO SUPPORT ANY CANDIDATE.

Instead of worrying yourself over Tinubu/yoruba's choice, you can
gather the elders and leaders of your tribe and lecture them about 2019 elections and tell them whom they should vote for.

I think that will be a verry pleasant thing to do, and believe me they'll appreciate you so much.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Mrs Fayose Tells Her Husband To Hand Over To Dr. Kayode Fayemi / BREAKING NEWS: Imohimi Edgal To Step Down As Lagos’ CP / FG Offered Me Biafra Without Rivers, Benue: Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.