Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Doggy Style Is The Most Dangerous Sex Position — Study - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doggy Style Is The Most Dangerous Sex Position — Study (2974 Views)

As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient? / South Africa Bans Doggy Style During Sex (Photo) / Doggy Style Is The Most Dangerous Sex Position — Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doggy Style Is The Most Dangerous Sex Position — Study by sirlegend: 10:55am On Feb 14, 2018
In a new study called the ‘relationship between sexual position and severity of penile fracture’ from the International Journal of Impotence Research, doctors analysed which sex positions were the most dangerous for men.

The study found that ‘doggy style’ sex is the most dangerous, with 41 per cent of cases of penile fracture occurring as a result of using the position. Missionary, with the man on top, was in second place, as the cause behind 25 per cent of penile fracture cases, followed by sex with the woman on top in third.

Read full details below!

http://www.ilovebiafra.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=717

(1) (Reply)

From Ebola To Marburg, It Is A Season Of Deadly Viruses / Unbelievable!! See This Infants Born With Two Male Organs (photo) / I Had To Open My Dicck For Her To See. I'm Vexed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.