Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Unbelievable!! See This Infants Born With Two Male Organs (photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unbelievable!! See This Infants Born With Two Male Organs (photo) (2977 Views)

Ghanaian Boy Born With His Organs Outside His Stomach (exomphalos) / Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help / Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable!! See This Infants Born With Two Male Organs (photo) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
Allahu Akbar!!
God is so amazing. I just stumbled on this and i was like, God, this is so unbelievable!

My questions now is that, can he survive with the two male organs on him? And again can it be operated? And if operated, what's the percentage of his survival.
If you watch closely, you'll see he also has two anus.

Please, can anybody enlighten me more on this?
Re: Unbelievable!! See This Infants Born With Two Male Organs (photo) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
M sorry 4 the delay, here is the pix

1 Share

Re: Unbelievable!! See This Infants Born With Two Male Organs (photo) by simplemach(m): 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hmmmm, guess with this, when he grows, he will have to make use of both front and back holes when with a girl.
Re: Unbelievable!! See This Infants Born With Two Male Organs (photo) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
simplemach:
Hmmmm, guess with this, when he grows, he will have to make use of both front and back holes when with a girl.

cnt it be operated?
Re: Unbelievable!! See This Infants Born With Two Male Organs (photo) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
he should be twin but the other had mal development....
if to say the other na girl...e for just turn my brother to heamophrodite....lolzz

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!! See This Infants Born With Two Male Organs (photo) by thaoriginator: 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
WTF is that! No be scissors be that? Make dem cut one shaply! cry

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable!! See This Infants Born With Two Male Organs (photo) by Olaidekareem43(m): 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
Allah akbar.....
signs nd wonders though....
nah operation fit do am ooohhhh
cos this one nah two sim ooohhh
doctors abeg remove one port...
And by the way which country did this happen
Re: Unbelievable!! See This Infants Born With Two Male Organs (photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
daniel9202:
he should be twin but the other had mal development....
if to say the other na girl...e for just turn my brother to heamophrodite....lolzz

hmmm
Re: Unbelievable!! See This Infants Born With Two Male Organs (photo) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
thaoriginator:
WTF is that! No be scissors be that? Make dem cut one shaply! cry

bro, u harsh oo
Re: Unbelievable!! See This Infants Born With Two Male Organs (photo) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
Olaidekareem43:
Allah akbar.....
signs nd wonders though....
nah operation fit do am ooohhhh
cos this one nah two sim ooohhh
doctors abeg remove one port...
And by the way which country did this happen

let see mayb i can find out
Re: Unbelievable!! See This Infants Born With Two Male Organs (photo) by Ariyke: 12:32am On Jan 12, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Unbelievable!! See This Infants Born With Two Male Organs (photo) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
Warriiiiiiiiiiis dis..?.............

(1) (Reply)

I Had To Open My Dicck For Her To See. I'm Vexed! / Coronavirus: Someone Just Sent This To Me, Is It True / Folded Scalp Medically Known As Cutis Verticis Gyrata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.