Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,883 members, 7,844,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Femi Otedola , Wife and Children In Lovely Picture To Celebrate Valentine - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola , Wife and Children In Lovely Picture To Celebrate Valentine (44653 Views)

Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) / Otedola's Wife And Daughter Out In The Streets Of London Over Fire Incident / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola , Wife and Children In Lovely Picture To Celebrate Valentine by castrol180(m): 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
horluhshola:

You wear bra for eyes?

You fit wear vagina pulse pants for head
Re: Femi Otedola , Wife and Children In Lovely Picture To Celebrate Valentine by Switruth: 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
After he used his only son for money ritual, it is well

For those who don't know he got an only son that is an imb.ecile ... My 2 cents
Ever noticed they don't post his pictures except on world's slowpoke day
would have been better your dad used you for coins and cowrie rituals. Cos you're useless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola , Wife and Children In Lovely Picture To Celebrate Valentine by Akolawole(m): 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

That's not only unfair but lies.

I have NEVER know a single ritualist that became billionaire.

If anyone does even a small business and government regulation don't affect you , you can easily become a millionaire

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola , Wife and Children In Lovely Picture To Celebrate Valentine by hokafor(m): 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
CROWNWEALTH019:

are u ok ?
Re: Femi Otedola , Wife and Children In Lovely Picture To Celebrate Valentine by CaptainFM1: 7:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
courage54:
MARK THIS SPACE

I WILL BE RICHER THAN OTEDOLA IN JESUS NAME.

By that time, the rest of Nigerians will be richer than Dangote!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola , Wife and Children In Lovely Picture To Celebrate Valentine by greatman247(m): 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

You too use your son for money ritual na if its easy. At least you talk say na him son no be your son him use so I no see how this one take concern you at all, over sabi.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola , Wife and Children In Lovely Picture To Celebrate Valentine by HeyCorleone(m): 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
Litblogger:
Who's the blacky that looks like me?

Yo.

I replied your mail.

Do check your inbox.

Thanks.
Re: Femi Otedola , Wife and Children In Lovely Picture To Celebrate Valentine by Pappyjim: 9:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
Pls don't forget that his dad was former Lagos state Governor Sir Michael Otedola!!!
CROWNWEALTH019:

Re: Femi Otedola , Wife and Children In Lovely Picture To Celebrate Valentine by RexTramadol1: 12:08am On Feb 15, 2018
Otedola's son looks like Kylian Mbappe
Re: Femi Otedola , Wife and Children In Lovely Picture To Celebrate Valentine by jib4all: 1:05am On Feb 15, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Re: Femi Otedola , Wife and Children In Lovely Picture To Celebrate Valentine by PrinceMario(m): 2:15am On Feb 15, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

He's a billionaire. If your IP is tracked, and you're captured to defend this, I hope you've got enough evidence to back up your assertion.

Trouble will just seat down and some of you filthy things will hide behind keypad typing nonsense thinking you're anonymous.

Use google and read able the two Canadian Matharo sister's case against Otedola, and how they sneaked out of the country to escape been jailed.

They also made a blasphemy post just as yours on a blog. Some of you seldom eat three square meals daily but will struggle to get data on to be constituting nuisance on blogoshpere.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola , Wife and Children In Lovely Picture To Celebrate Valentine by Praktikals(m): 8:36am On Feb 15, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Na lie, but even if na true, the guy still try. If you think its easy, go born come carry am do jazz
Re: Femi Otedola , Wife and Children In Lovely Picture To Celebrate Valentine by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
stevecantrell:

Autistic children can sometimes spoil pictures with their weird facial expressions.

So he should pushed into oblivion because of fear of messing up their pictures? Wow!
Re: Femi Otedola , Wife and Children In Lovely Picture To Celebrate Valentine by stevecantrell: 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
ROSYL:

So he should pushed into oblivion because of fear of messing up their pictures? Wow!

I only said the possible reasons for excluding him. Never said it was right.
Re: Femi Otedola , Wife and Children In Lovely Picture To Celebrate Valentine by swaqq(m): 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
Desyner:
Did your own father use you.
ask your ancestors! Anuofia
Re: Femi Otedola , Wife and Children In Lovely Picture To Celebrate Valentine by Desyner: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
swaqq:
ask your ancestors! Anuofia
My ancestors are useless as far as I am concerned. . .
Re: Femi Otedola , Wife and Children In Lovely Picture To Celebrate Valentine by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 18, 2018
stevecantrell:

Autistic children can sometimes spoil pictures with their weird facial expressions.
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola , Wife and Children In Lovely Picture To Celebrate Valentine by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 18, 2018
stevecantrell:

I only said the possible reasons for excluding him. Never said it was right.
always known you are a better man...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) / Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) / Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.