Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Behold The South African Based Prophet Who Predicted Zuma’s Resignation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Behold The South African Based Prophet Who Predicted Zuma’s Resignation (637 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / The Rise And Rise Of South African Based Nigerian Prophet, Samuel Akinbodunse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold The South African Based Prophet Who Predicted Zuma’s Resignation by Triton1996(m): 6:44am On Feb 15, 2018
Behold the South African based Prophet who predicted Zuma’s Resignation correctly (Video) 

At last, President Jacob Zuma has finally stepped down as the President of South Africa after much pressure from the leading political party  ANC.

Interestingly, One of God’s oracles who accurately prophesied it is South African Based Prophet, Samuel Akinbodunse of Freedom For All Nations. 

He made a strong warning to President Zuma in 2016, and thrice in 2017 not to reshuffle his cabinet else will be sacked in the first quarter of 2018. 

The Ondo born Nigeria prophet who is arguably the leading prophetic voice in South Africa now was also reported to have accurately predicted Mugabe's sack from office in November last year. 

Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa, who replaced Zuma as ANC leader in December, is expected to become acting president, according to South African law.

Zuma is a veteran of the fight against apartheid and was imprisoned on Robben Island at the same time as Mandela. To his critics, Zuma’s early departure — his term as head of state was not up until next year — marks the end of a frustrating era in which the president’s name became nearly synonymous with the use of the public office for personal gain.

It would be recalled that Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse who is the  General Overseer of Freedom for All Nations Outreach (FANO) also predicted that President Buhari will die if he tries to go for second term, Predicted the confession of many Religious leaders this year, and many more

WATCH VIDEO PROPHECY :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGz6rbaOes0&feature=youtu.be

2 Shares

Re: Behold The South African Based Prophet Who Predicted Zuma’s Resignation by SilentBang(m): 6:48am On Feb 15, 2018
Will take him serious after buhari's prophesy comes to pass, but then.

anyone can guess that, i mean the man is like a vegetable now, very high chance he won't finish 2nd tenure that if he succeds though but GODFORBID.

1 Like

Re: Behold The South African Based Prophet Who Predicted Zuma’s Resignation by delishpot: 6:48am On Feb 15, 2018
Dem don carry come o. South Africa don dey take over in the prophecy department
Re: Behold The South African Based Prophet Who Predicted Zuma’s Resignation by demolinka(m): 6:52am On Feb 15, 2018
Oya make e come predict say PMB go do another 4 years na...that one na sure thing sef cool
Re: Behold The South African Based Prophet Who Predicted Zuma’s Resignation by rawpadgin(m): 6:57am On Feb 15, 2018
The only prediction i am interested in right now is wen will Nigeria become a 1st world country so i can cryopreserve myself till then

1 Like

Re: Behold The South African Based Prophet Who Predicted Zuma’s Resignation by hopeforcharles(m): 7:02am On Feb 15, 2018
SilentBang:
Will take him serious after buhari's prophesy comes to pass, but then.

anyone can guess that, i mean the man is like a vegetable now, very high chance he won't finish 2nd tenure that if he succeds though but GODFORBID.
I just laughed and became happy because of his BuBu predictions , I will take him serious too if BuBu paiii,
Re: Behold The South African Based Prophet Who Predicted Zuma’s Resignation by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 15, 2018
shocked

We need the same prophecy in Nigeria.

Buhari must resign!
Re: Behold The South African Based Prophet Who Predicted Zuma’s Resignation by hisgrace090: 7:16am On Feb 15, 2018
An African leader resigned?

Wonders shall never end, we will soon get it right.

(1) (Reply)

Marathon Messiah Praise - 76 Hours Of Praise / God Sent Me To Be Nigeria’s Next President —pastor Adegboye / Preacher's Kids Syndrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.