Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Missing Child - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Child (527 Views)

Man Arrested For Pretending To Be Kidnapper Of Ondo Missing Child To Get Ransom / Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Missing Child by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 15, 2018
Hellos good morning everyone here. I just want to share this information with you. Don’t know if anyone can be of help. My friend junior brother got missing since last week. We have went to police station to report, we even go to baale house to report and which he helped us ring bell. His name is Abdul Malik Atobatele. His age is 9 years old. Light in complexion. He live at Shomolu central Mosque Durosimi street Lagos. If anyone came across him please call this number 08027969389. 08023840236.

Re: Missing Child by crismark(m): 8:53am On Feb 15, 2018
haaa!!! people weh need am don carry am..
protect ur children always....
Re: Missing Child by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hello guys I want to use this medium to tell you that we have seen the boy this evening. Also my friend told me that someone call him and said he is from nairaland. And ask if he can be of help. Thanks a lot to whoever the person may be.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Pours Acid On Her Husband's Private Part For Impregnating Her Best Friend / Military Harrassment / We Will Get Both Herdsmen And Their Sponsors - Nigeria Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.