Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold (42748 Views)

Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market / Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by mutumina007: 7:42am On Dec 11, 2019
The founder and general overseer of an Akure based popular Miracle Centre, Sotitobire Church, Prophet Babatunde Alfa was this afternoon apprehended by men of the Department of State Services (DSS) over the missing of a child in his church.

Although details of his arrest was still sketchy as at the time of this report, the popular pastor was picked by detectives from Abuja over his alleged roles in the missing of one year-old boy, Gold at his church one month ago.

Alfa, who is the founder of the popular church known as ‘Sotitobire Miracle Centre’ which is located at Oshinle quarters area of Akure, was accused by the parents of the missing child identified as Gold Kolawole, over the mysterious disappearance of their son from the church.

It was gathered that he had been taken to Abuja for questioning and prosecution

It was gathered that one-year-old Gold has been missing for the past one month.

Men of the Nigeria Police have been criticised for their failure to arrest Prophet Alfa or any of his staff who are in charge of children Sunday school where the child got missing.

Source: https://orangefm.com.ng/missing-child-in-akure-at-last-dss-arrest-sotitobire-prophet-for-questioning/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by healthserve(m): 7:48am On Dec 11, 2019
Prophet should have been invited for questioning long time ago. But then there's another twist to the story, if the pastor had an enemy that wanted to do him harm, this is an excellent and cruel way to achieve that objective.

May God help us from enemies that have determined to do us harm who are monitoring us without our knowledge

May God reveal the mystery behind the incidence. This is a lesson my wife won't drop the child in the children department of any church without a grown kid there to supervise.

Mi o le wa short

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by tungamaje: 7:55am On Dec 11, 2019
Who is this pastor that the police could not arrest neither him nor members of his staff for questioning over a missing child? Why are these pastors so powerful in this part of the world?

2 Likes

Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by ArcFresky(m): 8:03am On Dec 11, 2019
After 1 month?
This one that DSS is involved, the parents must have long legs

11 Likes

Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by Balkiss1995: 8:18am On Dec 11, 2019
I read online that after d missing child d pastor invite old women And they naked themselves in d church to pray for him imagine a whole pastor I am sure he s not a pastor people should stop looking for miracles to connect with GOD all u need is good behavior and keep praising GOD
Most of these pastors and Alfa out there are devils in human clothing

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by healthserve(m): 8:26am On Dec 11, 2019
Balkiss1995:
I read online that after d missing child d pastor invite old women And they naked themselves in d church to pray for him imagine a whole pastor I am sure he s not a pastor people should stop looking for miracles to connect with GOD all u need is good behavior and keep praising GOD

Seconded

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by Nostradamus: 11:05am On Dec 11, 2019
tungamaje:
Who is this pastor that the police could not arrest neither him nor members of his staff for questioning over a missing child? Why are these pastors so powerful in this part of the world?
i don't think it's the pastors that are so powerful...

The police must have played ball with the pastor(if you understand what I mean).our police(the black-cladded guys)can't be fully trusted. Now that the Dss is involved, the perpetrators are screwed

I know that church but I don't like the church.i do see some of their billboards here.it disgusts me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by mutumina007: 11:32am On Dec 11, 2019
Exactly!

healthserve:
Prophet should have been invited for questioning long time ago. But then there's another twist to the story, if the pastor had an enemy that wanted to do him harm, this is an excellent and cruel way to achieve that objective.

May God help us from enemies that have determined to do us harm who are monitoring us without our knowledge

May God reveal the mystery behind the incidence. This is a lesson my wife won't drop the child in the children department of any church without a grown kid there to supervise.

Mi o le wa short

1 Like

Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by mutumina007: 11:33am On Dec 11, 2019
They should investigate the fella well with serous scrutiny, there is always something beneath the surface.

Balkiss1995:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by Facelessforum: 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
Ghen Ghen
Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by realstars: 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2019
The boy gut missing or disappear? Who knows if the child has been used for something we don't know?
I still wan believe the pastor is innocent, but it is in the news, people will comment about the great lost.

1 Like

Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by freshinko: 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
Ritual collaborators everywhere.
Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by Knockonmidoor: 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
Evil alfas
Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
Prophet of god turn prophet of doom. He wan use church member pikin learn kidnapping, this is not how Wadume nd Evans started na

1 Like

Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2019
The child is gone and that's facts. What the Alfa needs to say now is when and how he did it and give a full interview on the foundation his church was built.

9 Likes

Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by LordAzubuike(f): 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2019
Fake news. Even the source is questionable
Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by sochey(f): 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2019
And the lord said: judgement shall start from the church.

And the lord also said: At that time, they will clad themselves in holiness and prophesying in the name of the lord but they all are workers of iniquity. Be warned!

4 Likes

Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by lonelydora: 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by visijo(m): 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
Gone are the days when the word "DEAR" was used by lovers. Nowadays, even the police will tell u "My Dear, u're under arrest.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by Cutefergieee: 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
ok
Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by IbadanNews: 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
Can you blame the Pastor?

No.
Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by optimus106(m): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
The prophet didn't see this one coming?

2 Likes

Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2019
Doesn't compute; if the Prophet is into rituals, he wouldn't use a member's child as this will raise the highest suspicion.

4 Likes

Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2019
DSS badly needs Good PR at this time that the public is violently turning against them.

DSS officers will soon start getting beat up in the streets. How many people dem go shoot?

Still Bleep this fake ass god-of-men! Wolves in sheep clothings claiming to speak for God Almighty
Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by Wayne4uall(m): 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold by Rammycares(f): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2019
Balkiss1995:

Well said

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob / Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet / Mobile Policemen Brutalize Man For Blocking Their Van With G-Wagon In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.