Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Pastor E.A. Adeboye Registers For His Permanent Voter's Card - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A. Adeboye Registers For His Permanent Voter's Card (426 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor E.A. Adeboye Registers For His Permanent Voter's Card by SharpmindsAC: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pastor E.A Adeboye is a significant figure to Christians all over the world and the church in Nigeria. If he could create time out of his tight schedules to get registered for his PVC, then no Christian can have reasons tangible enough not to.

You cannot claim 'holier' than the holiest at this point in time. No more excuse as you cannot be too busy to take responsibility for your life.

Obtain your PVC today and right the wrongs
#PowertotheYouths
#BetterLife4All

I am Olanrewaju Ojuoluwa, Youth Advocate, Social Reformer and an arrowhead in the ongoing YOUTH sociopolitical Revolution in Nigeria

1 Share

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Registers For His Permanent Voter's Card by OnyeOGA(m): 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
grin
chei!
Yoruba!
I pity this ethnic group a lot.
Igbos and other tribes are planning on how to boycott the election but this Daddy is still showing us that he still believes in one Nigeria.
My fellow people of Nairaland!
How long will our bloods be spilled before we have common sense.
One thing is for sure.
Buhari will still win the election if he contests for presidency whether you like it or not.
Mark my words!

All this con men are only deceiving the crowd all in the name of church.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Registers For His Permanent Voter's Card by seyi360(m): 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
OnyeOGA:
;

Must you expose your frustration for all and sundry to behold? Who made you spokesperson for Igbos? If Daddy Adeboye doesn't believe in one Nigeria, what should he believe in? One Biafra I guess

Who assured you Buhari will win next election?
Your stupidity finally climaxed when you called a respected Statesman a con man.

You obviously need Daddy Adeboye to lay hands on you.

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Registers For His Permanent Voter's Card by seyi360(m): 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
OnyeOGA:
grin
chei!
Yoruba!
I pity this ethnic group a lot.
Igbos and other tribes are planning on how to boycott the election but this Daddy is still showing us that he still believes in one Nigeria.
My fellow people of Nairaland!
How long will our bloods be spilled before we have common sense.
One thing is for sure.
Buhari will still win the election if he contests for presidency whether you like it or not.
Mark my words!

All this con men are only deceiving the crowd all in the name of church.

Must you expose your frustration online?
Who made you spokesperson for the Igbos
If Daddy Adeboye doesn't believe in one Nigeria, I guess he should believe in one Biafra

Who told you Buhari will win next election?

Your stupidity climaxed when you described Daddy Adeboye as a con man

You certainly need him to lay hands on you and deliver you from whatever spirit has possessed your mind.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Registers For His Permanent Voter's Card by OnyeOGA(m): 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
seyi360:

Must you expose your frustration online?
Who made you spokesperson for the Igbos
If Daddy Adeboye doesn't believe in one Nigeria, I guess he should believe in one Biafra

Who told you Buhari will win next election?

Your stupidity climaxed when you described Daddy Adeboye as a con man

You certainly need him to lay hands on you and deliver you from whatever spirit has possessed your mind.

Lay which hand
Tufiakwa!

(1) (Reply)

A Case Of False Teaching / BREAKING: Popular Christian Evangelist, Rev. Billy Graham Dies At 99 / Another Popular Musician Will Die Before April Ends – Prophet Nigel Gaisie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.