Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob (55537 Views)

Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) / Kidnappers Caught And Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by stephenduru: 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
A man was allegedly found stealing people's phones and money at New Benin market.According to report,he came along with a  snake which swallowed everything he stole.When he was beaten up by mob,he made the snake vomit all that he stole.Initially I doubted the story but Angel and Joy said they witnessed the incident.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/thief-caught-stealing-phones-at-new.html?m=1

4 Shares

Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by stephenduru: 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by juwonloo(m): 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
isokey

1 Like

Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by Israeljones(m): 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
Snakes are now always in the news, swallowing everything......
The gods r angry

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by Gourdoinc(m): 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
Nigeria, the land of snake robbers. nothing we no go hear for this obodo again.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by Baawaa(m): 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
Who is that mumu that will believe this fake news

9 Likes

Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by charles2044: 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
Geeehen has Geeeegeeen

1 Like

Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by Iceberg3: 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
Wa siae nah,wokhin? Buhari yaff turn some people to hungry mengrin
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by egbe12(m): 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
And I was busy killing snakes and allowing some so called deity pythons walk in the name of tradition while I served in anambra. Mtchew, no work till now, shey me sef for just get like 10 snakes wey go dey help me hustle now undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by dollytino4real(f): 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
that is eke thief

1 Like

Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
and some people are still wondering why lalasticlala likes snakes so much of course he knows their hidden talent

22 Likes

Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
angry
☣ ☠

Okay!

☣ ☠
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by boman2014: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
da hell.

from snake swallowing money to snake swallowing phones

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by BruncleZuma: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Finally the JAMB snake oga has been apprehended...

17 Likes

Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by nduprincekc1: 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
which kind wala be this one again Abi which kind country be this lawd

1 Like

Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by AceRoyal: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahaha.....

Just when I really doubted the Jamb woman, this news is starting to make me have a rethink! grin

Naija I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by QuietHammer(m): 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
And none of the regurgitating act by the snake was caught on camera.
Fools

11 Likes

Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lie
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by sharpwriter(m): 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
shocked shocked This one is strong shocked shocked
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by ndiboy01(m): 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
"Baby please I'm so sorry for yesterday. We've not had light for 2 days now and my battery was low, I just charged it now in my neighbour's house". "Baby, sorry I missed your call yesterday. I was with my pastor for counselling and prayers". The lie guys tell a day after Valentine.
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by QuietHammer(m): 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
ndiboy01:
"Baby please I'm so sorry for yesterday.
We've not had light for 2 days now and my
battery was low, I just charged it now in my
neighbour's house".
"Baby, sorry I missed your call yesterday. I
was with my pastor for counselling and
prayers".
The lie guys tell a day after Valentine.
We don't give a fvck

15 Likes

Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by Dottore: 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
Sorry na your name. Game up

1 Like

Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by lonelydora: 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
That means the Snake that swallowed JAMB 36 million is real nah?

3 Likes

Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
Big,fat,stewpid,nonsensical and unnecessary lie.

Just imagine!!

3 Likes

Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by AishaBuhari: 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2018
Why strip him unclad

I just don't get this 13th century mentality in this 21st century...
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by Enemyofpeace: 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lala on my mind
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by Happychildlove(f): 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
Bad market
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by ipobarecriminals: 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
sad God forbid dey capsure our lalasticlala the snake charmer

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza / Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) / 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.