Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,942 members, 7,845,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob (55559 Views)

Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) / Kidnappers Caught And Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by yhungbrowhne(m): 6:04am On Feb 16, 2018
rhis is need to ve trained and,be used to catch thief like they did in USA
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by shevjones(m): 6:36am On Feb 16, 2018
Animal Dat Feed On Vegetable Are Called = Herbivorus Animal Dat Feed On Flesh Are Called = Carnivorus Animal Dat Feed On Both Flesh And Vegetable Are Called = Omnivorus Animal Dat Feed On N36m And Phones Is Called What = ??
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by correctguy101(m): 6:53am On Feb 16, 2018
Yeye dey smell.

The same idiots beating and stripping all these hungry inept fearful pilferers will still be the ones hailing the thieving political leaders of their various states.
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by agbonkamen(f): 7:00am On Feb 16, 2018
Baawaa:
Who is that mumu that will believe this fake news
is anyone forcing you to believe@ thomas
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by JastSiryin(m): 7:20am On Feb 16, 2018
The story is totally untrue. First of all, non of the pics depicts the allegedly missing phones. I was around the vicinity that day, those phones were stolen by other peeps who capitalized on the crowd that gathered to watch him perform tricks with the snake. In the end he was just an easy target. Nigerians are a frustrated bunch mtcheww!

1 Like

Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:40am On Feb 16, 2018
Na snake wan dey swallow things na smiley I don talk am say I wan start snake farm

Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by Alejoas(m): 7:41am On Feb 16, 2018
So JAMB was using Benin invention all along grin
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by vinceee(m): 7:56am On Feb 16, 2018
Crime increased in this buhari's govt. My question, isn't he seeing all this.?
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by iamloski(m): 8:08am On Feb 16, 2018
ndiboy01:
"Baby please I'm so sorry for yesterday. We've not had light for 2 days now and my battery was low, I just charged it now in my neighbour's house". "Baby, sorry I missed your call yesterday. I was with my pastor for counselling and prayers". The lie guys tell a day after Valentine.
very dry and stupid
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by iamloski(m): 8:10am On Feb 16, 2018
shevjones:
Animal Dat Feed On Vegetable Are Called = Herbivorus
Animal Dat Feed On Flesh Are Called = Carnivorus
Animal Dat Feed On Both Flesh And Vegetable Are Called = Omnivorus
Animal Dat Feed On N36m And Phones Is Called What = ??
lala and friends
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by Asazwalingwa: 9:31am On Feb 16, 2018
See the case of Moses and Pharaoh.
OVER AND OUT!
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by alklas(m): 10:14am On Feb 16, 2018
Snake is now use 4 stealing Our leaders don show us
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by newslifeop: 11:08am On Feb 16, 2018
Oh
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by Emeka71(m): 11:55am On Feb 16, 2018
Happychildlove:
Bad market
And I'm at New Benin at Upper Lawani.
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by skyvas84(m): 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
Israeljones:
Snakes are now always in the news, swallowing everything......
The gods r angry
u don mean it
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2018
Cadec007:
What has 9ja done to the animal kingdon na?........how i wish it would swallow buhari and all this old men holding the country to ransom...
shocked
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by ndiboy01(m): 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
iamloski:
very dry and stupid

Who ask for ur stupid n hopeless opinion

Chicken brain
You r u very big clown. Hopeless one for dat matta.............ur village ppl ar still following u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures / Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) / Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.