Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos (25433 Views)

Beverly Hills Estate Awka Near NGOZIKA Estate / Fully Furnished 4 Bedrooms Duplex With State Of Art Design In Ngozika Estate Awk / Pictures Of A Newly Built 3-bedroom Bungalow At Ngozika Estate, Awka. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by Lilimax(f): 9:52am On Feb 17, 2018
Partnerbiz:
Messed up Awka.

No light anywhere.

Tufiakwa.

Say what smiley?

2 Likes

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by Odkosh: 9:54am On Feb 17, 2018
post=65099603:

Oboy comparing Osun to Anambra is a big insult to Anambrians, Nnewi alone is by far viable to Osun.
If not inferiority complex, why mentioning Osun. If Yoruba opens a thread like this, they won't mention anything igband on it. The superiority of the Yorubas I what I respect so much. None of them brings the horrible pictures of anambra because they do not care. But let them open Osun thread now, you will see inferior people from the East posting olden days pictures, the pictures of the place Yorubas were living when their the igbos were still wining in the bush with chimpanzee. Yorubas, just keep your superiority and watch these babies making themselves happy.

4 Likes

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by stnkembu(m): 9:57am On Feb 17, 2018
For real, Awka no de get light nah.

Lilimax:
Say what smiley?
Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by nkhay(f): 9:58am On Feb 17, 2018
NonsoWow:
When God created the Igbo race, he gave Anambra indigenes the authority to reign over other Igbos. Our supremacy is divine.

Anambra leads, others follow.

Just imagine undecided
Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by Lilimax(f): 9:59am On Feb 17, 2018
stnkembu:
For real, Awka no de get light nah.

Same thing applies to other part of the country and not Awka alone

5 Likes

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by nwabobo: 10:00am On Feb 17, 2018
NonsoWow:
When God created the Igbo race, he gave Anambra indigenes the authority to reign over other Igbos. Our supremacy is divine.

Shut up and take this down.

Just like he gave Fulani authority to reign over you. I'm sure you are Afonja

8 Likes

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by nkhay(f): 10:01am On Feb 17, 2018
Odkosh:
If not inferiority complex, why mentioning Osun. If Yoruba opens a thread like this, they won't mention anything igband on it. The superiority of the Yorubas I what I respect so much. None of them brings the horrible pictures of anambra because they do not care. But let them open Osun thread now, you will see inferior people from the East posting olden days pictures, the pictures of the place Yorubas were living when their the igbos were still wining in the bush with chimpanzee. Yorubas, just keep your superiority and watch these babies making themselves happy.

Real babies, always comparing.

Why compare with Osun and not Lagos.
Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by nwabobo: 10:03am On Feb 17, 2018
nkhay:

Real babies, always comparing.

Why compare with Osun and not Lagos.

Because they already own Laos.

5 Likes

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by Bullhari007(m): 10:04am On Feb 17, 2018
abeg a plot of land is how much, I need two plot... I want to erect nice powerful mansion in my state capital...

meanwhile my agent is telling me to buy one of dis structures Below and develop it.. location Oyo ... guys what do you say

5 Likes

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 17, 2018
NonsoWow:

Nwanne I thank God na iburo onye ugwu. Other ethnic groups for hear nwii. Good job you guys are doing but pls let the power that be remember green areas and recreational parks.

1 Like

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by nwaanambra1(m): 10:17am On Feb 17, 2018
post=65099603:

Oboy comparing Osun to Anambra is a big insult to Anambrians, Nnewi alone is by far viable to Osun.

bia nwokem respect yourself!

how can u compare a whole city of nnewi to a village called osun state! e kwa!

you should be comparing osun state to villages like Nimo, enugwu-ukwu, abagana, ukpo and some other villages in Anambra which are even far more developed than the village state called osun! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by cruzydal(m): 10:19am On Feb 17, 2018
NonsoWow:

GOD BLESS U.. LET THEM KNOW

1 Like

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by whirlwind7(m): 10:20am On Feb 17, 2018
NonsoWow:

Shame on you, if you're actually Igbo and made this comment.

1 Like

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by Fatherofdragons: 10:25am On Feb 17, 2018
nwaanambra1:

bia nwokem respect yourself!

how can u compare a whole city of nnewi to a village called osun state! e kwa!

you should be comparing osun state to villages like Nimo, enugwu-ukwu, abagana, ukpo and some other villages in Anambra which are even far more developed than the village state called osun! cheesy
mba mba mba Biko Kwa don't compare abagana to osun state, k'anyi ne wekwana nsogbu eba ooooo.

3 Likes

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by Partnerbiz(f): 10:25am On Feb 17, 2018
Lilimax:
Say what smiley?
I dey tells u.
Awka no work at all...

But clubs and runz unizik girls full there.
Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by kernel504(m): 10:27am On Feb 17, 2018
Alariiwo:
Trashy!

Upon all the billionaires in the state, they can't tar roads. See red mud everywhere.

You don't know the difference between new layout and metropolis.

#AfonjaDemons

11 Likes

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by Ttipsy(f): 10:32am On Feb 17, 2018
whirlwind7:

Shame on you, if you're actually Igbo and made this comment.
Dnt mind him, no tribe is superior to the other talk more language.. Proud kill quick then he can imagine
Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 17, 2018
how can i buy one of these houses or build one in these area?

1 Like

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by nwaanambra1(m): 10:34am On Feb 17, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
mba mba mba Biko Kwa don't compare abagana to osun state, k'anyi ne wekwana nsogbu eba ooooo.

grin grin

biko sorry sir!

onu'm mee mistake! cheesy grin
Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by donb06: 10:54am On Feb 17, 2018
Alariiwo:
Trashy!

Upon all the billionaires in the state, they can't tar roads. See red mud everywhere.
so its billionaires not government that tar roads..... Werey

4 Likes

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by Stingman: 10:57am On Feb 17, 2018
cruzydal:

GOD BLESS U.. LET THEM KNOW

You are not Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by Amoamare: 10:58am On Feb 17, 2018
Wili Obiano is just dormant in Anambra state. No new roads, everywhere is extremely dirty (Onitsha). No new development, everything is just static since Peter Obi left office. All na degrading since then. I still wonder why people still voted for him.

LasGidiOwner:
I guess the person that did 3 flyovers, countless roads and bridges within just 2yrs and kept our cities clean and healthy isn't the best in Nigeria?

Don't even start , because if I open my archive na you go run comot. You called 2 flyover development? Shame just dey catch me for you. Don't talk of clean cities if you're talking about someone sweeping a house within a city. Development should be seriously felt where their is high population density, which implies high IGR to the government from the area, not going to going to his home town to build roads and be forming active governor. The two most populous cities in Anambra state are like dump sites,and unsafe for animals, talk more of human beigns. NOTA BENE: am not exaggerating. You quote me again with propaganda, I will flood Nairaland with pictures and video clips. Mind yourself and carry your yeye after-election-campaign to elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by LasGidiOwner: 11:03am On Feb 17, 2018
I guess the person that did 3 flyovers, countless roads and bridges within just 2yrs and kept our cities clean and healthy isn't the best in Nigeria?

Amoamare:
Wili Obiano is just dormant in Anambra state. No new roads, . No new development, everything is just static since Peter Obi left office. All na degrading since then. I still wonder why people still voted for him.

7 Likes

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by mmorah6: 11:19am On Feb 17, 2018
Alariiwo:
Trashy!

brown roof will remain d same till Jesus comes

3 Likes

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by emychukwu: 11:20am On Feb 17, 2018
BeautifulMind2:
UPDATE

EAGLES HILL ESTATE

Topwide Ventures Limited presents real investors with a life time opportunity to own a future living within the central business district of Awka,

EAGLES HILL ESTATE boosts of well planned amenities such as police post, shopping mall, sports facilities, schools among other things. The estate has well planned drainage and sewage system as well as pipe born water. This estate has been certified by the present Government of Anambra State.

Hello..no contact numbers?!
Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by Martin0(m): 11:22am On Feb 17, 2018
gypsey:
how can i buy one of these houses or build one in these area?

u wanna just buy everythinggrin
Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by markfemisgay: 11:22am On Feb 17, 2018
Odkosh:
The thing pain am die. Osun is a working corpse state.
Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by paulibling(m): 11:26am On Feb 17, 2018
Lilimax:
My state Anambra state no dey carry last at all.
Maka na ife eji abu onye Anambra erika smiley

Asi asi ntu ntu. Ife eji abu Onicha Erika not Anambra. Kwanyelu onwe gi ugwu.
Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by LZAA: 11:34am On Feb 17, 2018
Alariiwo:
Trashy!

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by Johnnyessence(m): 11:45am On Feb 17, 2018
Bullhari007:
abeg a plot of land is how much, I need two plot... I want to erect nice powerful mansion in my state capital...

meanwhile my agent is telling me to buy one of dis structures Below and develop it.. location Oyo ... guys what do you say
you guys are always looking for trouble everywhere. that's the reason why your elders or elites doesn't have say in today's politics. how could you be comparing oyo that is more developed culturally with your red mud region. a lot of people have been busting you guys severally on nairaland and any other platform. but you guys are always behind due to egocentric behaviour you have in your heart. keep it up.
Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:48am On Feb 17, 2018
I cant describe the feelin of tryin to get a parcel of land in any part of d east, my spirit nor dey carry am rara undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lekki Gardens Managing Director Charged With Manslaughter / Buy Original Floor And Wall Tiles(spanish Tiles) / Recession Forces Down Abuja Rent (daily Trust)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.