Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos (25445 Views)

Beverly Hills Estate Awka Near NGOZIKA Estate / Fully Furnished 4 Bedrooms Duplex With State Of Art Design In Ngozika Estate Awk / Pictures Of A Newly Built 3-bedroom Bungalow At Ngozika Estate, Awka. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by Dreamville: 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
NonsoWow:
When God created the Igbo race, he gave Anambra indigenes the authority to reign over other Igbos. Our supremacy is divine.

Anambra leads, others follow.
Keep deceiving yourselves fools.
Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by Dreamville: 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
[quote author=Lilimax post=65136934]My state Anambra state no dey carry last at all.
Maka na ife eji abu onye Anambra erika smiley[/quote
Ritualist repent!
Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by Abogwara: 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
NonsoWow:
When God created the Igbo race, he gave Anambra indigenes the authority to reign over other Igbos. Our supremacy is divine.

You show roughly 50 houses and write this thrash. What about places like Owerri and Enugu where majority of houses are better and modern? When I talk now.
Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by owbabs: 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
you mean in the day and age they are building new estates with open gutter and no sidewalks...

1 Like

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by LasGidiOwner: 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
Useless envious old man . Do you have a well laid out estate like that in your backward Owerri filled with ikwerre-type houses?

Awka and Enugu has the best housing estates in the East. Stop mentioning Owerri here because i can get you pictures of how houses in Owerri looks. Frustrated old man come back let us do it together.

[s]
Abogwara:

You show roughly 50 houses and write this thrash. What about places like Owerri and Enugu where majority of houses are better and modern? When I talk now.
[/s]
Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by LasGidiOwner: 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
I am with you on this. Anambra leads. If anyone is angry let him come here so we can do it together.

NonsoWow:

1 Like

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by NonsoWow: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
LasGidiOwner:
I am with you on this. Anambra leads. If anyone is angry let come here so we can do it together.

Nwannem, I no send them at all. They are pained not because they already know that what I wrote is the hard truth, but because I wrote it publicly for the world to see.

Anambra leads, Igbos follow.

1 Like

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by LasGidiOwner: 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
This is really massive. Awka arguably has the largest most modern and beautiful well planned housing development. By the time they are done with all these soon even New York will know. cool

2 Likes

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by LasGidiOwner: 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
No send any fvcking person. Onye choo ka apiawasia apiawasia. No apologies to any i.diot. No time to take any prisoner. cool

NonsoWow:
Nwannem, I no send them at all. They are pained not because they already know that what I wrote is the hard truth, but because I wrote it publicly for the world to see.

Anambra leads, Igbos follow.
Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by yom2(m): 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
Alariiwo:
Trashy!

Upon all the billionaires in the state, they can't tar roads. See red mud everywhere.
its really very boring
Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by amazon14: 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
Gilgil:
You found him out right.

As in.
We find them out easily this days unlike for.

I thank God for spirit of maturity among the Igbos, persecution from other tribes have united Igbos.
Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by amazon14: 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
newbornmacho:

Afonjaaaaaaaaaa! Bad belle can kill, face barren gbongan

Thanks for identifying the idiot

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
Martin0:

ehehgrin

u too like house oogrin
wetin mek pesin do? I buy i sell, i buy Another, na bizness nah! grin
Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by ANOWEDGREAT: 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
NonsoWow:

Too much pride is the problem of the average Anambra man what do u pple have that others don't have in abundance? This is the same problem we are currently having with the Fulanis supremacy ideology is very dangerous it only leads to wars God created all men to be equal it doesn't matter what state they finds themselves in.
Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by Martin0(m): 6:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
gypsey:
wetin mek pesin do? I buy i sell, i buy Another, na bizness nah! grin

OK u buy and sell? well in that way it good
Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by newbornmacho(m): 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
amazon14:

Thanks for identifying the idiot
uwc bro , he has disappeared like smoke

1 Like

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by princejones(m): 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
Great opportunity to own a home in enugu
Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by patrick89(m): 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
LasGidiOwner:
I am happy you brought this to the limelight again. Have you noticed that all the states in the SE and across the country were affected by this same report? Now look below and see what the WHO said specifically about the case of Onitsha. cheesy

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/may/12/which-are-the-worlds-two-most-polluted-cities-and-why

As soon as I saw Nnewi and Afikpo, I know that the report is coming from afonja... Why would you even rate Afikpo in he first place? Lol afonja stat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by Johnnyessence(m): 11:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
markfemisgay:

That stone age state where nothing works. Tell your he goat governor to pay his workers.
lol you are funny ooo. am not even defending the clueless governor here.
Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by Amoamare: 7:54am On Feb 21, 2018
LasGidiOwner:
What is this dunce yapping about. We are not responsible for your frustration. Our major cities are clean and witnessing heavy infrastructural development and across the state. You said it is 2 flyovers, it is actually 3flyovers. That says a lot about someone that claims to know Anambra. Get lost or get your current picture let us see. This is Onitsha

[s][/s]

YEYE boy, I thought I was arguing with a grownup. You snapping part of federal road and tagging it as onitsha being clean is maniacal frenzy. You are cruising at insane frequency. Continue deceiving people. Yeye Boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buy Original Floor And Wall Tiles(spanish Tiles) / Whose Responsibility Is It To Empty The Septic Tank? Landlord Or Tenant? / DIY: Construction Of 4 Units Of 2-bedrooms Terraces [Ikorodu-I]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.