Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos (25435 Views)

Beverly Hills Estate Awka Near NGOZIKA Estate / Fully Furnished 4 Bedrooms Duplex With State Of Art Design In Ngozika Estate Awk / Pictures Of A Newly Built 3-bedroom Bungalow At Ngozika Estate, Awka. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by Johnnyessence(m): 11:49am On Feb 17, 2018
markfemisgay:

The thing pain am die. Osun is a working corpse state.
the same osun state that has 8 private universities and more are coming. keep beefing.
Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by Bullhari007(m): 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you guys are always looking for trouble everywhere. that's the reason why your elders or elites doesn't have say in today's politics. how could you be comparing oyo that is more developed culturally with your red mud region. a lot of people have been busting you guys severally on nairaland and any other platform. but you guys are always behind due to egocentric behaviour you have in your heart. keep it up.

3 Likes

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by Amoamare: 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
LasGidiOwner:
I guess the person that did 3 flyovers, countless roads and bridges within just 2yrs and kept our cities clean and healthy isn't the best in Nigeria?

Don't even start , because if I open my archive na you go run comot. You called 2 flyover development? Shame just dey catch me for you. Don't talk of clean cities if you're talking about someone sweeping a house within a city. Development should be seriously felt where their is high population density, which implies high IGR to the government from the area, not going to going to his home town to build roads and be forming active governor. The two most populous cities in Anambra state are like dump sites,and unsafe for animals, talk more of human beigns. NOTA BENE: am not exaggerating. You quote me again with propaganda, I will flood Nairaland with pictures and video clips. Mind yourself and carry your yeye after-election-campaign to elsewhere.
Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by Johnnyessence(m): 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
markfem2:
Anambra leads. I doubt osun can reach this level of development in a million years.
stop beefing OK. the same osun state that your people always troop in to hustle. osun state is still one of developed state in south west.

1 Like

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by Odkosh: 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
markfemisgay:

The thing pain am die. Osun is a working corpse state.
Mumu, I am not even from Osun. But the stupidity of most of you is too much. Do your thread and go. Displaying inferiority complex is high of stupidity.
Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by LasGidiOwner: 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
What is this dunce yapping about. We are not responsible for your frustration. Our major cities are clean and witnessing heavy infrastructural development and across the state. You said it is 2 flyovers, it is actually 3flyovers. That says a lot about someone that claims to know Anambra. Get lost or get your current picture let us see. This is Onitsha

[s]
Amoamare:

Don't even start , because if I open my archive na you go run comot. You called 2 flyover development? Shame just dey catch me for you. Don't talk of clean cities if you're talking about someone sweeping a house within a city. Development should be seriously felt where their is high population density, which implies high IGR to the government from the area, not going to going to his home town to build roads and be forming active governor. The two most populous cities in Anambra state are like dump sites,and unsafe for animals, talk more of human beigns. NOTA BENE: am not exaggerating. You quote me again with propaganda, I will flood Nairaland with pictures and video clips. Mind yourself and carry your yeye after-election-campaign to elsewhere.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by Odkosh: 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
nwabobo:

Because they already own Laos.
Which Lagos? The one in Somalia or Niger Republic or the one on nairaland grin
Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by judgedredd22(m): 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
[quote author=Reference post=65136747][/quote]
Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by Johnnyessence(m): 12:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
[quote author=Bullhari007 post=65140039][/quote]you guys should open the thread between osun state development and anambra state development. we just have to trash some things here. you ought are empty barrels that always beat the chest all the time. how many schools did your anambra state has talkless of polytechnics and college of educations.you will be busted again. am expecting you. your egocentric behaviour will put you into trouble. I just dey laugh cos of your empty chest beating.
Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by judgedredd22(m): 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
Reference:

Commerce is at the bequest of the residents who should be in association and set standards. Some like me want to live in an area free of all commercial activities. I just cannot stand pollution around the home and if these estates will become like Jankara market in the near future I wil not bother to enquire. This is what is killing a lot of so called estates in Abuja, the inability to set and maintain standards. Before you know what is happening you neighbour is either a nursery school, maternity or a branch of Redeemed church after spending long and hard to develop your property in what was advertised to be a 'serene environment'. And of course government looks the other way calling it a private matter. Of course it is.

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by nwabobo: 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
Odkosh:
Which Lagos? The one in Somalia or Niger Republic or the one on nairaland grin

Whichever one makes you sleep better at night.
Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by judgedredd22(m): 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
BeautifulMind2:
Real estate is booming in Anambra

Pics Ngozika extension Awka

how much is a plot here, any idea? abi dem don buy am finish? cheesy
Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by Odkosh: 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
Amoamare:
Wili Obiano is just dormant in Anambra state. No new roads, everywhere is extremely dirty (Onitsha). No new development, everything is just static since Peter Obi left office. All na degrading since then. I still wonder why people still voted for him.

You are right about onitsa. World health organisation has confirmed that by stating onitsa as the dirtiest city in the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by Odkosh: 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
nwabobo:

Whichever one makes you sleep better at night.
Na question I asked na

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by HomeOfMe(f): 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

New developing areas,

These are pictures of Ngozika phase 1
Beautiful. They should keep it up and also do same in other parts of south- east and south-south.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by HomeOfMe(f): 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

New developing areas,

These are pictures of Ngozika phase 1
If every part of the east begins to develop like this with big companies,factories,major markets,etc,that means igbos will then start relocating back...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by ewebiodun: 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
I am a Yoruba from Oyo state, I am really loving this

4 Likes

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by HomeOfMe(f): 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ucheosefoh:
Awka has lots of business going on there everything doesn't has to be about business, where will those business people live?
Gbam.
Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by LasGidiOwner: 1:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
UN was not referring to physical waste but air pollution resulting from industrial and economic activities. The assessment was done mainly in the SE and almost all the states in the SE were affected. If they had expanded the assessment, places like Lagos could have led the way.

Below are the dirtiest states and cities in Nigeria and no part of Anambra is there.

Odkosh:
You are right about onitsa. World health organisation has confirmed that by stating onitsa as the dirtiest city in the world.

http://www.pulse.ng/news/local/world-environment-day-5-dirtiest-states-in-nigeria-id5118981.html

4 Likes

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by markfemisgay: 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
Odkosh:
Mumu, I am not even from Osun. But the stupidity of most of you is too much. Do your thread and go. Displaying inferiority complex is high of stupidity.
Imbeclle where ever you come from is a working corpse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by Odkosh: 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
LasGidiOwner:
UN was not referring to physical waste but air pollution resulting from industrial and economic activities. The assessment was done mainly in the SE and almost all the states in the SE were affected. If they had expanded the assessment, places like Lagos could have led the way.

Below are the dirtiest states and cities in Nigeria and no part of Anambra is there.

http://www.pulse.ng/news/local/world-environment-day-5-dirtiest-states-in-nigeria-id5118981.html
Do I need to shout. grin
WHO report about air quality which examined PM 2.5 (fine particulate pollution) and PM 10 (coarse pollution particles) levels in 3000 cities across the globe, found that five Nigerian cities have been included in the top ten polluted cities in Africa.
The report which says that 80% of city dwellers are breathing in bad air and are at a risk of life-threatening diseases like lung cancer, added that the air pollution is rising at an alarming rate in urban areas of poor countries.
While the report places Onitsha in Nigeria as the most polluted city and Sinclair in US as the least polluted, here are the 39 most polluted cities in Africa.
Here is the List :
39. Midlands – Mauritius
38. Port Louis – Mauritius
37. Middleburg – South Africa
36. Witbank – South Africa
35. Nairobi – Kenya
34. Ermelo – South Africa
33. Morogoro Unit. – Rep. of Tanzania
32. Bramsthan, Flacq – Mauritius
31. Waterberg – South Africa
30. Diepkloof – South Africa
29. Sebokeng – South Africa
28. Orlu – Nigeria
27. Sanniquellie (rural) – Liberia
26. Sekunda – South Africa
25. Zamdela – South Africa
24. Nnewi – Nigeria
23. Vereeniging – South Africa
22. Antanarivo – Madagascar
21. Mpumalanga – South Africa
20. Tshwane [Pretoria] – South Africa
19. Yaoudé – Cameroon
18. Buchanan (rural) – Liberia
17. Afikpo – Nigeria
16. Johannesburg – South Africa
15. Abakaliki – Nigeria
14. Ile-Ife – Nigeria
13. Bafoussam – Cameroon
12. Enugu – Nigeria
11. Nsukka – Nigeria
10. Hartebeespoort – South Africa
9. Beau Bassin/Rose Hill, Coromandel – Mauritius
8. Bamenda – Cameroon
7. Dakar – Senegal
6. Owerri – Nigeria
5. Kampala – Uganda
4. Umuahia – Nigeria
3. Aba – Nigeria
2. Kaduna – Nigeria
1. Onitsha – Nigeria
So arguing with you on this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by Odkosh: 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
markfemisgay:

Imbeclle where ever you come from is a working corpse.
Truth is hurt. No one wonder why nwazurike said...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by nothernstar: 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
NonsoWow:
When God created the Igbo race, he gave Anambra indigenes the authority to reign over other Igbos. Our supremacy is divine.

Anambra leads, others follow.
do you need some brain? I've some for sell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by LasGidiOwner: 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
I am happy you brought this to the limelight again. Have you noticed that all the states in the SE and across the country were affected by this same report? Now look below and see what the WHO said specifically about the case of Onitsha. cheesy

Odkosh:
Do I need to shout. grin
WHO report about air quality which examined PM 2.5 (fine particulate pollution) and PM 10 (coarse pollution particles) levels in 3000 cities across the globe, found that five Nigerian cities have been included in the top ten polluted cities in Africa.
The report which says that 80% of city dwellers are breathing in bad air and are at a risk of life-threatening diseases like lung cancer, added that the air pollution is rising at an alarming rate in urban areas of poor countries.
While the report places Onitsha in Nigeria as the most polluted city and Sinclair in US as the least polluted, here are the 39 most polluted cities in Africa.
Here is the List :
39. Midlands – Mauritius
38. Port Louis – Mauritius
37. Middleburg – South Africa
36. Witbank – South Africa
35. Nairobi – Kenya
34. Ermelo – South Africa
33. Morogoro Unit. – Rep. of Tanzania
32. Bramsthan, Flacq – Mauritius
31. Waterberg – South Africa
30. Diepkloof – South Africa
29. Sebokeng – South Africa
28. Orlu – Nigeria
27. Sanniquellie (rural) – Liberia
26. Sekunda – South Africa
25. Zamdela – South Africa
24. Nnewi – Nigeria
23. Vereeniging – South Africa
22. Antanarivo – Madagascar
21. Mpumalanga – South Africa
20. Tshwane [Pretoria] – South Africa
19. Yaoudé – Cameroon
18. Buchanan (rural) – Liberia
17. Afikpo – Nigeria
16. Johannesburg – South Africa
15. Abakaliki – Nigeria
14. Ile-Ife – Nigeria
13. Bafoussam – Cameroon
12. Enugu – Nigeria
11. Nsukka – Nigeria
10. Hartebeespoort – South Africa
9. Beau Bassin/Rose Hill, Coromandel – Mauritius
8. Bamenda – Cameroon
7. Dakar – Senegal
6. Owerri – Nigeria
5. Kampala – Uganda
4. Umuahia – Nigeria
3. Aba – Nigeria
2. Kaduna – Nigeria
1. Onitsha – Nigeria
So arguing with you on this.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/may/12/which-are-the-worlds-two-most-polluted-cities-and-why

1 Like

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
Odkosh:
Onitsha is by far clearner than Lagos, Oyo, Ogun and others in west

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by berrystunn(m): 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
Alariiwo:
Trashy!

Upon all the billionaires in the state, they can't tar roads. See red mud everywhere.

Billionaires Are they government?
Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by Odkosh: 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
post=65142153:

Onitsha is by far clearner than Lagos, Oyo, Ogun and others in west
Straight from ipob bureu dey statistic grin. It is far developed than Florida and Rio de genero.Are you talking of this onitsha below? Or which onitsha?

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by raymexx: 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
aremuforlife:

Arrested In Anambra. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 7:56am
A suspected ritualist was caught yesterday at Abagana, Anambra State. According to Propht Samuel Oduma, the evil man pays young boys 10,000 naira to collect pants of virgins for him which he uses for charms and rituals. Yesterday, the man was exposed, disgraced and severely beaten along with one of his accomplices as his shrine and items were destroyed in the process.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/ritualist-pays-boys-collect-pants-virgins-arrested-anambra-photos.html
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)
The Police in Osun state have burst a ritual den in Ilobu, Irepodun local government area of Osun state where nefarious activities have been going on for quite a long time in the town.
The ritualists' den situated around Molete area of Ilobu spread across a big building housing many shrines and several adjoining houses used by the suspected ritualists.
The den according to the commissioner of police Fimihan Adeoye was discovered due to a tip off.
He said, "We acted on a a reliable tip off which led to the arrest of two brothers of same parent while their kingpin and leader is still at large."
Of particular interest was the discovery of a dungeon with path which connects one of the shrines to another. Several statues and hundreds of bottles of alcoholic drink were scattered around the shrine.
Amiloaded correspondent also gathered that ome shallow graves were seen scattered around the building in what the police say they are still investigating to be sure that they are graves of some of the fraudsters' victims who might have died in the course in their custody.
Residents who spoke on the condition of anonymity said they will have a sigh of relief for the ritualists cumming fraudsters have been causing a lot of havoc in the area. "We knew they were operating on a large scale fraudulent activity but we cannot report them because of the fear of been attacked
One of the victims of the fraudsters who doesn't want his name in the print revealed that he was defrauded of over eleven million Naira.
CP Adeoye then appealed to the general public to always feel free in sharing reliable information with the police assuring them of utmost protection when such information is given.
Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2018/02/police-burst-ritual-den-in-osun-arrest.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
Martin0:

u wanna just buy everythinggrin
No, just one of these grin
Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by chukzyfcbb: 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
how much for a plot of land in these estate.

Before I left awka in 2014, Ngozika estate that houses ex commissioners and former political heads, had plots of land ranging 10,12million.

Awka is largely untapped market for Real estate and its booming very fast.... The expansion I witness during my years there is so rapid that I won't hesitate to grab a land if I had the means.

1 Like

Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by Martin0(m): 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
gypsey:
No, just one of these grin
ehehgrin
u too like house oogrin
Re: Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos by markfemisgay: 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
Johnnyessence:
stop beefing OK. the same osun state that your people always troop in to hustle. osun state is still one of developed state in south west.
That stone age state where nothing works. Tell your he goat governor to pay his workers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lekki Gardens Managing Director Charged With Manslaughter / Buy Original Floor And Wall Tiles(spanish Tiles) / Recession Forces Down Abuja Rent (daily Trust)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.